Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 08:48
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Gift for other players
Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2013, 19:48 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 13
Would be nice feature when a player should be buy gifts (booster,decks,trophies) to friends for Fee'z. (Just for fee'ze!! No for crystals, because gift for crystal should be help to multi-account users, and we dont want that.)

Sry, for my bad english.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Gift for other players
Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2013, 00:36 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
They won't do that. According to feerik, this will encourage people to make multi-accounts (which is illegal in this game btw). Make new account, buy booster from free feez given after a certain trophy, transfer cards to your real account, repeat process till your drowning in crystals from sale of those cards. This will also make it easier for hackers to get must of your cards if ever they get a hold of your account info (password).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2013, 03:38 
Néophyte

Mang Isko a écrit :
They won't do that. According to feerik, this will encourage people to make multi-accounts (which is illegal in this game btw). Make new account, buy booster from free feez given after a certain trophy, transfer cards to your real account, repeat process till your drowning in crystals from sale of those cards. This will also make it easier for hackers to get must of your cards if ever they get a hold of your account info (password).

No sense what do you talk about. If someone buy a card with his second account (which is illegal) to his main account for fee'z, he wont get any advance. That same when he buy those cards,boosters etc, with the main account for fee'z.
No sense to transfer to any other account.

And i dont understand, why should help for this idea a hacker ?
Many mmo or other game on the internet enable this feature, like World of Tanks, League of Legends etc.
The user buy a gift, and when he paid it, that product instantly added to selected user.
This is not threaten anyone.

This is a main feature at many games. Like this: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/ent ... de-and-FAQ

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2013, 05:31 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
hmm, din't quite read that clearly (it was 3 in the morning when I read this) I thought you were suggesting a trade option (which feerik was declined to give us). Hackers can still make use of this by gift themselves with your feez, they add themselves as your friend, wait till it's owner buys feez, hacker buys gift for himself, profit.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Octobre 2013, 11:04 
Néophyte

Mang Isko a écrit :
hmm, din't quite read that clearly (it was 3 in the morning when I read this) I thought you were suggesting a trade option (which feerik was declined to give us). Hackers can still make use of this by gift themselves with your feez, they add themselves as your friend, wait till it's owner buys feez, hacker buys gift for himself, profit.

No, i never tought trade options, i just thinking about to gifting availability for fee'z. (no for crystal) No transfer availability. And easily protectable your crystal farming arguments, the gifted cards should be not exchangeable, like the other same type cards,(gifted from Feerik) and your problem is solved

And again, the hackers cant make use this for themselfes. This is same, when you buy for a card,booster etc. for yourself and when you bought those items, that's stored on Eredan server database. Just one difference there, when buy a gift for friend, that not stored for you but stored for other user registry in the server database.

And other thing what we didnt told yet.
This gift availability would be plus profit for Feerik too. And plus profit more chance
for Feerik to make better this fantastic game.
Many player use real money for card/booster/pack shoping, such as me too, but i cant buy gift for my friend who has no money, because no options for this, in the game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]