Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 10:07
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 14 Décembre 2013, 12:00 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Any input would be nice, assuming it's constructive. but here's my idea's.

Trophy card (name can be whatever fits the story), makes all characters unable to play action cards for 2 turns. Mage: Defense and spirit +2 Marauder: Chain.

Action card: Elastic Barrier. Unique. All Physical damage, after card is played, is deflected onto another user chosen at random.

Since mage decks have pretty much rendered useless by certain other cards and can't get defense up high enough in two turns against most ELO worthy decks....these cards would but unlike the physical version is unique due the fact that most physical damage is done after all cards have been played, maybe even make it remove itself from game after the turn is over? just an idea, I had to help mages even the field against ELO worthy decks, as 2 turns with no spells usually means dead mage and mages have very little it can do to defend itself during those 2 turns especially with newer decks hitting over 30 attack so easily.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Décembre 2013, 12:23 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
I can't agree more with this suggestion. Just like Teremune said, 'Settlement of scores' make sure 1 to 2 mage(s) will be dead. So, i think it should be fair to release a new card to cancel actions for mage.

As for the 2nd card, it just nice to have other kind of "Deflection" that deflect physical atk, right? Its side effect can be like Teremune suggested or it only deflect "half of the physical damage received with no side effect"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Décembre 2013, 15:58 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
even if physical deflection is unique is a bad idea, some mages have a choice (physical dont), magic damage or physical, and playing deflection without iniciative allows the enemy mage to hurt you with the first spell played

a card which can silence actions isnt the solution, just think about it, trackers, golems, the pack, gun powder pirates, a lot of decks just buff themselfs with no actions involved

settlement leaves unarmed spell decks 2 rounds, in other words, the 100% of the damage the pure mages do is from spells

then an equivalent for physical attacks would be a card which cancel attacks, but the only counters they made in the past against physical are just defense +/attack -/damage reduction

equinox battle would be great, if this would affect all 3 enemy characters per 2 rounds

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Décembre 2013, 21:11 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Thanks for replying,

Well My card Ideas weren't really a way to counter Settlement, as more as an equalizer, as in a way to do what melee have done to mages since settlement came out.

But there are melee who can do magic damage instead. Most mage decks out there have a limited ways to attack well physically without using spells, but most of those can't break through the defenses of the newer warrior decks. Reflecting physical damage wouldn't be a spell but an action that all could use, Similar to how some of my mage decks have deflection in them. Also I wouldn't mind if reflecting the physical attack was removed from game at the end of the turn that it was played.

I agree with you equinox would be good if it was on all characters not just the ones in battle.
Thanks again for replying. I hope I can get more people interested in or coming up with cards that would equalize mages with melee again.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]