Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avril 2024, 17:31
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : CARD RELEASE: BOTAR
Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 01:50 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 89

(Evo 2) Rare
Spirit 0 Attack 6/7 Defense 2 Health 14
Sap Heart - Homchaï - Warrior
While Bótar is dead your living characters gain 1 to 2 life points at the end of each Turn.
Turn 1 , 5: Attack +2 plus 1 if your opponent is nehantist.

(Evo 3) Rare
Mente 1 Ataque 7/7 defensa 2 Vida 14
Mercenary - nehantist - Homchaï - Undead - Warrior

Bótar starts the game dead with 0 life points.
While Bótar is dead your characters (living or dead) gain 1 to 2 life points at the end of each Turn if Bótar has 14 health points or more he resurrect.
If Bótar resurrect 1 card in your Discard pile is put in your hand.
Turn 5 or more:
If an opponent character dies Bótar causes 4 direct damage to that character.

Action - human - undead
Select a character (Live or dead) overkill deal 2 direct damage to him.
+2 damage if the character is dead.
+2 damage if the character is an undead.
+2 damage if this card is a nekrosis
Necromancian: if the character has 0 or lower health points he dies at the end of the turn.
This card become a necrosis definitively

Object amulet - unique
Permanent
Gain undead race in addition to your races definitively, if living charm is unequipped is equipped to a non undead character.
Necromancians have -1 damage they took.

Offensive pet
Once Upon the activation and at the star of the combat select an object then select a character in combat it is equipped to it. at the end of the combat the object its discarded.
Crow: the object is not discarded at the end of the combat.
Undead: Permanent.
Elfin: chain.

I hope u like it :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: CARD RELEASE: BOTAR
Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 10:49 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Nice! I really like the character :D which program did u use to draw it?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 13:16 
Aventurier

mesterl a écrit :

I draw it with a pencil then i use adobe Illustrator.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 13:20 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Angelmaker a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :

I draw it with a pencil then i use adobe Illustrator.

cool

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 19:21 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
I like the idea of an undead Hom'chai. And I don't think anyone has ever thought up something like that before, which is odd since one of the main things about them is being dead. Its abilities are pretty interesting too, a definite 10/10 for uniqueness. Take notes Feerik lol.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Novembre 2015, 14:54 
Aventurier

xydraga a écrit :
I like the idea of an undead Hom'chai. And I don't think anyone has ever thought up something like that before, which is odd since one of the main things about them is being dead. Its abilities are pretty interesting too, a definite 10/10 for uniqueness. Take notes Feerik lol.

Thanks for the comment. :D

Actually there are a lot of plot ideas that seems obvious to people like me that play decks for fun, and example of this:

The abara's lack of order bonus must be exploited, annulling opponent's turn order.

Kotoba has a lot of castes they must create multi caste support cards.

Light guemelites (anyone) CDS/Noz or even nomads, with that in mind what about a twilight (shadow/light guemelite)

Colosus monster dual wielding "two-hand weapons", they seem to be giant so some weapons will be like a little stick to them.

Nehantis flesh golem, "bodies flows around" and they have scourge of souls, what about making an artisan that equips cursed items to any character (I made some sketches for this idea), nehantis are very limited so they cannot use some strategies due to the lack of mercenaries so they should be able to have acces to all the classes.

"Zil's freak show" they are bigger than avalonians (in terms of level) that must exploited too (Zil guilded avalonian seems awesome here)

What about a totally new strategy for runics (haters gonna hate ♪♪♪♪♪♪) something like heroes that gain and extra effect when they achieve and objetive on OR a big guy that cant play any card, you know, a hard guy that cannot counter but could be a big threat, so people could play freely against but not easy.

Pirates objects with circunstancial effects example if the player cast a spell the object explode or detonate the effects of the other objects.

And lot of ideas for new archetypes. (I am working on one now, still missing some illustrations ¬_¬)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2015, 00:19 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Angelmaker a écrit :
xydraga a écrit :

Thanks for the comment. :D

Actually there are a lot of plot ideas that seems obvious to people like me that play decks for fun, and example of this:

The abara's lack of order bonus must be exploited, annulling opponent's turn order.

Kotoba has a lot of castes they must create multi caste support cards.

Light guemelites (anyone) CDS/Noz or even nomads, with that in mind what about a twilight (shadow/light guemelite)

Colosus monster dual wielding "two-hand weapons", they seem to be giant so some weapons will be like a little stick to them.

Nehantis flesh golem, "bodies flows around" and they have scourge of souls, what about making an artisan that equips cursed items to any character (I made some sketches for this idea), nehantis are very limited so they cannot use some strategies due to the lack of mercenaries so they should be able to have acces to all the classes.

"Zil's freak show" they are bigger than avalonians (in terms of level) that must exploited too (Zil guilded avalonian seems awesome here)

What about a totally new strategy for runics (haters gonna hate ♪♪♪♪♪♪) something like heroes that gain and extra effect when they achieve and objetive on OR a big guy that cant play any card, you know, a hard guy that cannot counter but could be a big threat, so people could play freely against but not easy.

Pirates objects with circunstancial effects example if the player cast a spell the object explode or detonate the effects of the other objects.

And lot of ideas for new archetypes. (I am working on one now, still missing some illustrations ¬_¬)

You deserve a medal...

Now let's talk about Mind Guemelites... Hidden information? Luck? The unknown? Terms only used by those with scattered thoughts and simple minds...

Looking forward to your coming presentation. Grief ^^

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Novembre 2015, 17:52 
Aventurier

GriefStone a écrit :

You deserve a medal...

Now let's talk about Mind Guemelites... Hidden information? Luck? The unknown? Terms only used by those with scattered thoughts and simple minds...

Looking forward to your coming presentation. Grief ^^

:o a medal !!!!!!!!
Mind Guems same case as light and also phantom (there is a pseudo phantom Videncia boss) I am working on it on my "New archetype" rely on guemelite synergies and a crazy system that will blow some minds.
I think i could bring it in half december if there is enough space between my job and eredan (mega-absorber-of-full-time social-life-killers) events.

[spoiler Alert] XD
(clue)
Spirit 2 Attack 4/9 Defense 2 Healt 15
XXX - compendium - WitchBlade - XXX - XXX - mage (◄put in on because is obvious) - light guemelite - mind guemelite.
At the start of the game... (surprise)
At the end of the combat ...(surprise)
Turn 2: (normal game mechanich XD)

ok really notinhg to spoil here jajaja

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Novembre 2015, 00:44 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
When you say Mind Guems do you mean Mental Guems? Because we have Mental Spells and a Mental Guemalite already . With most of the mental spells with half of the mental spells dealing with discarding, recycling, drawing, and reshuffling. I would think Mental Guemalites would be better off being in a Zil Circus deck over a Noz Witchblade deck. Witchblade already has card denial giving them mental powers seems more like making them OP to me.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Novembre 2015, 14:23 
Aventurier

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
When you say Mind Guems do you mean Mental Guems? Because we have Mental Spells and a Mental Guemalite already . With most of the mental spells with half of the mental spells dealing with discarding, recycling, drawing, and reshuffling. I would think Mental Guemalites would be better off being in a Zil Circus deck over a Noz Witchblade deck. Witchblade already has card denial giving them mental powers seems more like making them OP to me.

I figure it, but i say it work with a new mechanics she is not even Noz, that's because i just placed, only the obvious things, and focus in 2 aspects guem and rethink the castes "out of the box" in some cases.

There is a circus too x you (drawing its finished but u have to wait x it XD)

Spirit 2 Attack x/x Defense 2 Healt 15
xxx - circus - xxx - xxx- xxx - Shadow guemelite - mental guemelite
At the start of the game... (this is the key mecanics)
At the start of the combat... (this is x fun)
Turn 3: (yet normal game mechanich XD)

Fill the XXX and you ill get a more clever clue ;)
Correcting mind x mental ty x that

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant