Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avril 2024, 08:36
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 14 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Zil card Ideas
Message Publié : 15 Avril 2016, 11:14 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
Though logicly this char wouldnt make to much sense.
I mean you are fusing 2 humans together.
Id rather see abomination and aberration made viable on theyr own.
And aberration is almost viable in a shadow gem deck, hes just missing that litle edge.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Août 2016, 02:38 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
What about adding a "The Pack" Shadow Spell that can hurt the own characters, too.

Hunters of the Night
Guild Zil
Mage
Spell (Zone) - Shadow
Caste: The Pack
Each character suffers X magical damage, where X is the number of your Volk Pets and your Beasts combined. Each Beast and character with a Volk Pet suffers 1 damage less (-2 if the Character is a Beast wearing a Volk Pet)

And Maybe we can reprint and change Like:
Guild Zil
Action- The Pack
This card becomes a Volk Pet. Permanent.
You perform an Additional Attack that equals the number of Volk pets in your possesion +1 for each of your living Beasts.
Beast: You heal 2 life when you deal physical damage.
Marauder: At the start of the fight, the opposing charakter has Defense -2 until rounds end if his Defense is superior or equal to to 6.
Chain.

I don't know if it's necessary to Change The Howls but this fells more like a card to assault with the whole Pack.

And now something to The Homchai Elves that are in the Pack:
I'd like she could be a good card for the Pack that comes from Basic if she'd be changed a bit. The following could be changed regarding her
BloodSword (Marauder support)
Spirit 1; Attack 7/9 Defense 2 Life 14
At the begin of the game Bloodsword gain the guemelit types of your other The Pack characters.
When Bloodsword deals physical damage it heals 2 life.
You Marauder Allies gain Defense +1
Turns 1 and 4: +1 on physical Damage dealt.

BloodSword (Warrior support)
Spirit 1; Attack 7/9 Defense 2 Life 14
Deals an additional Attack equal to 4 if one of your allies is a Beast or Homchai.
When Bloodsword deals physical damage it heals 2 life.
You Warrior Allies gain Defense +1 on physical damage dealt.
Turns 1 and 4: +1 on physical Damage dealt.

Spirit 0; Attack 6/8 Defense 3 Life 14
Gain Chain if you play a Two handed Weapon.
Can Attach "Tribal Mask" on one of your other characters.
As long as Faceless is dead, ally The Pack character have +1 to physical damage dealt.
Turns: A Tribal Mask from your Deck, Hand or Discard pile is played.

Tribal Mask
Item Armor - Elfine - Homchai
Acivates after the fight. Permanent.
Attack +1 and Defense +1.
An additional Attack +1 and Defens +1 for each of your characters carrying a "Tribal Mask" and having a different race from your character as this card activates.
The Pack: Activate Immediately. As the card activates and at the start of the round your character gain the Races of your dead Characters and Characters wearing a Tribal Mask.

I think this is how they feel like they once been Hap Characters but now belong to the Pack. Plus it somehow support a Homchai- Elfin- Beast Theme but also let the two join other sections of the Pack.

Hope you like some of the ideas ;)
---------------------------
And something regarding Ice Elves wouldn't it be nice to have a cards that turns Mercenary Ice Elves to the guild of their companions and copying their caste? Just asking this here because there are two Zil Ice Elves and I wondered if it would be possible to give more Zil action to Ice Elves because they share the direct damage theme like letting Ayir join them with a certain Item or something like that?
I just wirte this because the guild with the most ice Elves after Mercenery are Zil and such a card could be a Zil card or it could just be a Guildless card.
Maybe something like changeing :
When your Characters share the same Race at the beginn of the Game Teaching is placed in your hand. Make the effect last for the end of the Game or give a duration of some fights. And maybe make it Unique and add Chain.
Hope this part isn't too wrong placed.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Août 2016, 14:09 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Thank you guys for your ideas :) It is very useful to have your opinion :)
I have a bunch of patch and new card ideas in my pocket. I will try to do my best :)
If you happen to have any critics related to the Zil releases, I would be happy to receive them in PM in game or here in the forum (in a post in the respective topic, because my inbox is always full :))

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Octobre 2016, 04:09 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i think marauder pack could use a forgotten pet gameplay
the concept is a deck which cant boost their attack points but in return the opponent cant boost their def (this should work as a permanent effect until the end of the game or with the fighting opponent only to give a chance for golems, etc), maybe a char like wild attaching pets or a tamer would be even better (?)

meanwhile, playing some cards reduce opponents defense permanently, then the strategy finishes with the howls pet and or direct damage effects/bonus damage suffered effects

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 14 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2