Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 26 Avril 2024, 04:54
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : New Legendary card, Jugdement
Message Publié : 06 Juillet 2016, 07:19 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78

Dernière édition par Wolvos le 06 Juillet 2016, 12:22, édité 1 fois.
fixed link

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juillet 2016, 16:49 
Aventurier

Here the texts if anyone can't read that
And i also fix something

For each opponent classes, gains X where X equals 5 minus each opponent classes.
Mage : Spirit +X and next opposing guilded spell is discarded
Warrior : Attack +X and next opposing action or item discarded
Marauder : Defense +X and opposing character attack reset to printed score
Priest : Heals X and next opposing Theurgy is removed and played without restriction
Other classes : -X damage suffered and all other character suffers 1 to 5 direct damage
Chain. This card removed from the game at the end of the fight

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juillet 2016, 19:26 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Ooooookaaayyy... interesting.

and somewhat overpowered in Witchblade and the likes. considering the fact that your character gains a statusincrease of 4 or 6 with an additional ability.... damn that card is broken and i cannot think of a deck where it would be bad. (-.-;)!?

...well, the complain i have is, that Judgement would turn into a must have legendary (sadly, we have a lot of those already) with no drawback. If we would would play Eredan Itcg as a paperback card game, I would ask my Opponent after playing this card:

me: Dude, do you play characters?
op.: What?
me: Dude,... do you... play characters?
op.: Yes!? I mean duh. (pointing at his side of the table)
me: (looking at the board) I gain stuff you lose and cannot activate stuff and basically deal no damage.
op.: Wait what!?
me: (holding Judgement in hand after it resolved) Just read the card and you'll understand.
op.: (reads the card) Well,... Fµ@%§K!!
(looks at the board and scoops)

(ps.. for those wondering I am playing with a bunch of guys irl, by proxying eredan cards. we also do that with community card ideas.)

I'll repeat myself interesting...no, excellent idea, but too damn powerful (even for a legendary)

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 00:45 
Aventurier

You're right.
But how about this.

For each opposing character classes, gains X where X equals 5 minus each classes he have.
If your opponent is :
Mage : Spirit +X and next opposing guilded spell is discarded
Warrior : Attack +X and next opposing action or item discarded
Marauder : Defense +X and opposing character attack reset to printed score
Priest : Heals X and next opposing Theurgy is removed and played without restriction
Other classes : -X damage suffered and all other character suffers 1 to 5 direct damage
Defender : Chain.

Not to really overpower and good for fight Witchblade and other multiclass character.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 01:45 
Guémélite

Now this is what I call a balanced legendary. and the change was for the better.

thumbs up. ^^

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 07:27 
Aventurier

An All-Rounder card that can fit every deck.
If they really make this card, i'll be really damned, because it will be really pricey and i don't event have the crystal to buy it.
BTW, thanks for the advice :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 07:46 
Guémélite

Blue_Knight109 a écrit :
An All-Rounder card that can fit every deck.
If they really make this card, i'll be really damned, because it will be really pricey and i don't event have the crystal to buy it.
BTW, thanks for the advice :D

Well there is still the part, where your character gains a stat bonus of 4 or 6...
it might be better to change the wording, so that the bonuses get lower or cutting out the part "for each of the opposing character's classes"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 09:21 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
This cards makes the strength of a class stronger. So I would change it to akt for marauder and def for warrior, Since marauder want (and need) to oneshot an opponent and warrior are more defensiv.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 11:04 
Aventurier

I do what i could, but FYI i don't have really good english. But here it is.

If opposing character is :
Mage : Spirit +X and next opposing spell is discarded
Warrior : Defense +X and next opposing action or item discarded
Marauder : Attack +X and opposing character attack reset to printed score
X equals 5 minus each classes opposing character have.
Defender : Chain

And about the part that character get 4 or 6 stat bonus, is still acceptable for a legendary, because if you got 6 stat bonus (if opposing character have 2 or 3 classes) you got distribute stat, not focusing stat.
And by making only defender could chain, lower the power of this card.
Except he have The big means.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juillet 2016, 14:44 
Guémélite

Cat_Wachter a écrit :
This cards makes the strength of a class stronger. So I would change it to akt for marauder and def for warrior, Since marauder want (and need) to oneshot an opponent and warrior are more defensiv.

cat: the card checks the class of the oppossing character.

blue: Version 2.0 did what cat pointed out.

...and I understand where you coming from, but the current iteration of Judgement can be recycled. So either make it a one time use power house or a repeatable card with decent coverage. If you want to leave it like that Shulong control and Centurion actions matters gain new toys.... and nobody likes bullies with cool toys.

and the price.... 870k ~ 1mil

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant