Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 07:08
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 24 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: tempus is back! :D
Message Publié : 03 Mai 2013, 00:58 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
I think we should put some more ideas here. Since the current act involves time travel this is a prime opportunity for new tempus cards to appear. One thing I need to ask though. what exactly would classify a theurgy as a destiny theurgy as opposed to a divine anger or faith? I think the following theurgy might qualify. note that both cards are level 1 and upgradable. that's because I intend them to be required to upgrade the character Cassandra whom I've reworked and am reposting.
ImageImage
Finally I've gone and made a tempus champion:
Of course looking at him I thought he might be a little to powerful so I went and made a Legendary version:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Mai 2013, 00:22 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i really like the characters :D good job

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Décembre 2013, 19:29 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Just tried these guys and I'm in love with them. However they could use a little something to resist early OTKs. I had some ideas:

Action-Tempus
Duration: 3 turns. Time spells which have more that one effect depending on a turn number have all their effects activated. This card is discarded at start of turn 9 and following turns. Chain.
Allows for both defense buffs and turn advancement with specific cards in early rounds.

Spell Time-Unique-Tempus
Duration 3 turns. At the end of the fight your character heals X Health points where X equals damage suffered during the fight. When the holder loses this card, he loses Health healed this way. At the end of the fight this card discards if no enemies are alive (to prevent Tempus having their own
Anti-OTK card. Note that your character will still die if his HP<0 when he loses the card, but he just might get that extra turn that gives him the edge.

At level 3:
Time Guemelite/Golem-Mage-Tempus
3 Spirit
3/6 Attack
3 Defense
8 HP
Tempus cards with duration longer than 1 turn attached to Neria last 1-2 additional turns.
At the start of the game, from your deck is attached to Neria.
Turns 1-5: If Neria's HP fall below 1, a is created and played. Ths order bonus can trigger only once per game.
The creation of an enigmatic Eternal, this construct jumps between timelines with ease.
A character designed to help early rounds with quick Interweaving Timelines as well as being extremely resistant to OTK-s.

Spell Time
At the end of the turn enemy cards with a duration longer than 1 turn lose X duration where X = number of turns skipped this turn.
Say, you play [b]Heartrending Dilemma + this. You skip 3 turns, enemy active cards are considered for being in play 3 turns longer and are discarded it they should have expired during these 3 turns.[/b]

Spell Time-AoE-Unique-Tempus
Deals X magic damage to all enemies where X = half of current turn number (rounded up). At the end of the turn, Turn counter is set to 1.
Think of it as of - a desperation move. You get one really big nuke, but you are really messed up if it fails to kill.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Janvier 2014, 18:10 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i forgot this post, well im here now

the last card can be played with some abusive legendary cards, and is better remove the card from the game instead of reset the rounds, when you lost the powder the characters can attack or play something else, tempus only have rounds as weapons

they need something like li lan and the pets of the flawseekers, a character with a control skill, playing with 2 or 3 cards attached will create a terrible blind spot

this was my idea for the fan card of 2013

can reduce up to 9 damage in round 1, but can be countered
even with this kind of characters, powder, flawseekers, tempus are screwed

thx to stupid new metagames (nomads, centorium, elfines, settlement, prestige, god of evil, general fray, etc)

what they need is new control cards for tsoutais and tempus, because of the abuse of those counters, powder needs a general update, dont really know

tempus, powder, and tsoutai, a third (good) finisher (like dilemma)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 24 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3