Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 14:54
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 27 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 30 Mai 2013, 18:06 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 100
Hello, guys! I was thinking of a new Mercenary Race & Caste idea. Some of you might be familiar with this idea, but I was going about it the wrong way. http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=32235 However, I still think that this idea could still work, only much differently. See, the race would be called Realm Guemelites, but the caste name "Galux" would be the same. Basically, guys, I'm still going for the Time vs. Space idea, only this time, different type of gameplay. That is the part that I need help on. If anyone has any ideas on how they could work, please do not hesitate to post them in this topic. Any idea for this one is welcome here.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 17:32 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i believe this caste could work like dd deck of ygo!

every character start with this effect, all the cards of your deck are removed from the game, at the start of evey turn draw until you have 8 of the removed cards, every time one of your cards is sent to the discard pile is removed from the game

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 17:39 
Guémélite

Wolvos a écrit :
i believe this caste could work like dd deck of ygo!

every character start with this effect, all the cards of your deck are removed from the game, at the start of evey turn draw until you have 8 of the removed cards, every time one of your cards is sent to the discard pile is removed from the game

Interesting. That could work. Could you post some card ideas, for some examples?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:12 
Immortel

d.d. shield: uncommon. defense +3. permanent. if you takes any damage of any enemy the weapons of the enemy that made damage to you are removed from game until his next fight.

d.d. sword: uncommon. attack +3. dual wield. permanent. if you makes any physical damage, remove the armors of the target of that damage until his next fight.

d.d. trip: unique. rare. the next card played by your opponent is removed from the game and played in his next fight. Duration 2 fights,

back to d.d. dimension: common. permanent. this card is attached to your character with most hp. all cards sent to the discard pile are removed from the game

d.d. leak: unique. legendary. remove one of your cards from the game, select and play another card removed from play, you loose 3 hp, this card cannot be removed from the game anymore.

d.d. control: uncommon. remove from game all your hand pick the same ammount of your different cards removed from game

Dernière édition par Wolvos le 08 Juin 2013, 18:17, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:17 
Guémélite

Wolvos a écrit :
d.d. shield: uncommon. defense +3. permanent. if you takes any damage of any enemy the weapons of the enemy that made damage to you are removed from game until his next fight.

d.d. sword: uncommon. attack +3. dual wield. permanent. if you makes any physical damage, remove the armors of the target of that damage until his next fight.

d.d. trip: unique. rare. the next card played by your opponent is removed from the game and played in his next fight. Duration 2 fights,

back to d.d. dimension: common. permanent. this card is attached to your character with most hp. all cards sent to the discard pile are removed from the game

d.d. leak: unique. legendary. remove one of your cards from the game, select and play another card removed from play, you loose 3 hp, this card cannot be removed from the game anymore.

Now, that is an interesting type of gameplay.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:20 
Immortel

d.d. rage: send to the graveyard X of your cards (max. 5) removed from play, attack +X where X is equal to the ammount of cards sent to the graveyard by this way, this card is sent to the graveyard

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:24 
Guémélite

Wolvos a écrit :
d.d. rage: send to the graveyard X of your cards (max. 5) removed from play, attack +X where X is equal to the ammount of cards sent to the graveyard by this way, this card is sent to the graveyard

Nice! Got some character ideas?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:31 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Sounds like something that'll complete power creep. We'd have to see Feerik implement a way for Rfg cards to be counted in the game, because currently they poof forever. A change of that sorts would also make Archmage Artrezil slightly fairer.

Galux Gard
Realm Guem
Warrior
Spr:2
Atk:5/5
Def:2
HP:14
Half of the damage Galux Gard suffers is divided among the opposing characters at the end of the fight.
Turns 2,3,4 and 5: Cards you play this turn are removed from the game, if two cards or more cards are affected, heals 4 health points at the end of the fight.

Dimensional Distortion
Spell Guem
Turns 1,2 and 3: Select up to 2 cards in your hand or that you control, the first is removed from the game, a copy of the second is created and played. This card is removed from the game.
Turns 4,5, and 6: A card from your hand is removed from the game, a character becomes tapped if he is untapped, and untapped if he was tapped on each line
Turns 7 or more: The turn counter is 1 at the start of the next turn.

(Give tempus the finger?)

Dernière édition par Schrei_VonWeisheit le 08 Juin 2013, 18:43, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:35 
Guémélite

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Sounds like something that'll complete power creep. We'd have to see Feerik implement a way for Rfg cards to be counted in the game, because currently they poof forever. A change of that sorts would also make Archmage Artrezil slightly fairer.

Dimensional Distortion
Spell Guem
Turns 1,2 and 3: Select up to 2 cards in your hand or that you control, the first is removed from the game, a copy of the second is created and played. This card is removed from the game.
Turns 4,5, and 6: A card from your hand is removed from the game, a character becomes tapped if he is untapped, and untapped if he was tapped on each line
Turns 7 or more: The turn counter is 1 at the start of the next turn.

(Give tempus the finger?)

I know, right?! Awesome card idea!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juin 2013, 18:40 
Immortel

d.d. warrior. at the start of the fight send 1 card from your hand to the discard pile, 1 weapon "d.d." from your deck is equipped to a character who can carry a weapon, attack +1 for every weapon attached to him.

warrior attack 7/9, defense 3, hp, 14, spirit 1

d.d. knight: discard up to 3 cards to the discard pile the same ammount of cards in the discard pile are removed from game.

warrior attack 6/10, defense 3, hp 14, spirit 2

d.d. queen: discard X cards in your hand to the discard pile, select and heal X h.p. in one of your characters, spirit +1 if d.d king is alive.

warrior attack 7/9, defense 3, hp 15 spirit 2

d.d. king: return X cards in the discard pile from game, where X is equal to every hp healed by the effect of the d.d. queen, attack +1 for every D.D character alive

warrior attack 6/9, defense 4, hp 14, spirit 2

and some counters against this deck:

return to reality: common. 5 card removed from play of the enemy are placed in the discard, and cannot be removed from game. attack + 2. chain

cards removed from game can return:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 27 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant