Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avril 2024, 09:51
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : shadow defence
Message Publié : 30 Mai 2013, 18:32 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 33
image hosting over 5mb

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: shadow defence
Message Publié : 30 Mai 2013, 23:51 
Duelliste

photo uploading

screencast

free photo upload

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mai 2013, 23:59 
Duelliste

thats what i got so far what do you think?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Mai 2013, 23:37 
Duelliste

and heres the last of the release.

free uploader

image share

20mb image hosting

so someone please hack the game and add these cards in.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juin 2013, 21:48 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
They look good, I also have a few sets of shadow spells fan cards back at the old forum (back when I thought feerik won't release shadow spells that do damage).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juin 2013, 23:03 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Shadow master Kage is OP.
To balance him you have to either drop one of his castes or remove his ability to play shadow spells without restriction (Dancing around Dissidence is a nono for the amount of counters and cards he'll be able to play in general as a Court)

His order would be fair if it were : The first card played by your opponent that has a duration greater than one turn is ignored.

He'll have far too many tools to be able to outright shut down permanents.

Shadow bubble is completely overpowered for being an uncommon, the only card capable of a field wipe of that size is Door to Infinity, and the only reason it's fair is because it removes your cards and inflicts damage to one of your characters(as well as being level limited). Also, it shouldn't be able to protect itself, and shouldn't apply to ALL of your permanents, a suggestion for a balanced card would be:
Duration:3 Turns
One copy of this card per character.
All of the cards attached to the opposing character with a duration greater than 1 are returned to the deck.
Shadow spells attached to your characters other than "Shadow Bubble" cannot be removed by opposing effects.
If a shadow spell is played after this card, there is a 1 in 6 chance of placing 3 cards from your discard pile in your hand.
Zil: A shadow spell from your hand is played
Kotoba:A one handed weapon from your hand is played.

I'm assuming the staff is shadow Guem
The cost isn't sufficient enough for the effect, especially because Abyssien can play it. The effect itself (considering Alyce and Abby have 4 base attack) is a clone of Shadow Cape. Increase the cost (alot, because shadow cape does 4 direct damage if the opponent decides to counter it) or reduce the effect (Shadow Cape+Staff+Dementia=broken)

The card copied by Tricks of the trade should be discarded or removed, it should not be possible, by any means, to play 3 in a singe turn.

Remove Chain from Cover up, it's too similar to gaining almost all of Overwhelming Victory's(Or underworld + 2 heals) effects without the possibility of it's effects being removed (Except by Orison).

Chain for Ownership should be reserved to Non Multiclass Mage, and should have a definite duration of 3 turns. There are very few cards in existence that last that many fights, and they are very situational and nowhere near as powerful. Rewarding anything with mage multiclass is a nono because the only -drawback- of mage multiclass is not being able to free chain spells like non multiclass mage.

Battle plans should be : When this card is removed from the field, an item from your deck is placed in your hand. This card has a 1 in 3 chance to be removed from the game when it is removed from the field.
Crow:Chain.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2013, 19:33 
Duelliste

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Shadow master Kage is OP.
To balance him you have to either drop one of his castes or remove his ability to play shadow spells without restriction (Dancing around Dissidence is a nono for the amount of counters and cards he'll be able to play in general as a Court)

His order would be fair if it were : The first card played by your opponent that has a duration greater than one turn is ignored.

He'll have far too many tools to be able to outright shut down permanents.

Shadow bubble is completely overpowered for being an uncommon, the only card capable of a field wipe of that size is Door to Infinity, and the only reason it's fair is because it removes your cards and inflicts damage to one of your characters(as well as being level limited). Also, it shouldn't be able to protect itself, and shouldn't apply to ALL of your permanents, a suggestion for a balanced card would be:
Duration:3 Turns
One copy of this card per character.
All of the cards attached to the opposing character with a duration greater than 1 are returned to the deck.
Shadow spells attached to your characters other than "Shadow Bubble" cannot be removed by opposing effects.
If a shadow spell is played after this card, there is a 1 in 6 chance of placing 3 cards from your discard pile in your hand.
Zil: A shadow spell from your hand is played
Kotoba:A one handed weapon from your hand is played.

I'm assuming the staff is shadow Guem
The cost isn't sufficient enough for the effect, especially because Abyssien can play it. The effect itself (considering Alyce and Abby have 4 base attack) is a clone of Shadow Cape. Increase the cost (alot, because shadow cape does 4 direct damage if the opponent decides to counter it) or reduce the effect (Shadow Cape+Staff+Dementia=broken)

The card copied by Tricks of the trade should be discarded or removed, it should not be possible, by any means, to play 3 in a singe turn.

Remove Chain from Cover up, it's too similar to gaining almost all of Overwhelming Victory's(Or underworld + 2 heals) effects without the possibility of it's effects being removed (Except by Orison).

Chain for Ownership should be reserved to Non Multiclass Mage, and should have a definite duration of 3 turns. There are very few cards in existence that last that many fights, and they are very situational and nowhere near as powerful. Rewarding anything with mage multiclass is a nono because the only -drawback- of mage multiclass is not being able to free chain spells like non multiclass mage.

Battle plans should be : When this card is removed from the field, an item from your deck is placed in your hand. This card has a 1 in 3 chance to be removed from the game when it is removed from the field.
Crow:Chain.

I could re word tricks of the trade to remove its self from the game but 3x grip is just fine since you can only have 1 tricks of the trade in your deck anyways.

if your so worried about the staff + cape combo you could just add in "shadow cape will be discarded as soon as this card is activated" or something like that.

shadow master cage isnt OP if you think of the other key cards out there i see him more as a 100-200k rare that can have 5+ decks built around him.

yes shadow bubble is OP but not for much longer with the way this game has changed since last time i played it. you can now remove cards with just about every other card why not have 1 to stop it and take the field back.

which is the same reason for the other cards and how they work, id love to put a card back in my hand knowing its going to be targeted, i also play runic priests for the reason that i can discard my whole hand and just recycle my deck with return to your deck cards, why cant shadow mages do the same?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2013, 19:40 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
it should not be possible, by any means, to play 3 in a singe turn.

Archimage artrezil can play that combo...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2013, 23:09 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
skadooosh a écrit :
it should not be possible, by any means, to play 3 in a singe turn.

Archimage artrezil can play that combo...

Archmage Artrezil can do alot of things, and that makes him special. Allowing every shadow mage to be archmage artrezil is a problem.

I actually like shadow mages, especially Artrezil, but I'm severely against power creep because it's causing the game to become unplayable to a larger span of players.

And when I say I like Artrezil, it's the damn truth, even if he hit me with 3 shadow agony in a single turn XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Juin 2013, 21:34 
Duelliste

Well what kind of shadow cards do you think they will add to the game then?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant