Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 10:55
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 29 Octobre 2013, 13:29 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 18
about the story, i haven't rlly read all the acts yet but it seems that there is someone who will inherit the powers of eredan and become the new guardian, since the title of act 9 is the "heritage of eredan". so is it Ciramor ( a likely candidate bec he has the the staff of eredan but it seems he got corrupted by nehant judging by the pic of the lv 1 nehantist receptacle ), Ahzred ( highly doubt it, but he is the champion of light after all ) or Lucyan ( bec he is the main hero...i think )or none of these 3, just curious...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Octobre 2013, 13:38 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
Ciramor has accepted to received the spirit of Nehant in him to Kill Sol'ra's avatar (See act 4 and 5).
This why is has been "corrupted". But when Dragon disappeared in the Door of infinity with Nehant, Ciramor was freed from this corruption.
He is now officially the Eredan's heir.

Ahzred is "only" the champion of the Nomad's king.

Lucyan is "no-one", only a guy who is wandering through the land of Guem with no real impact on the story.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Octobre 2013, 13:53 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1013
Zurga a écrit :
Lucyan is "no-one", only a guy who is wandering through the land of Guem with no real impact on the story.

I like that part of the story :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Octobre 2013, 08:19 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 18
Well for a "no one" his card( the adventurer one ) is kinda strong that's why i thought lucyan's the main hero or something hehe, so ciramor's the inheritor( i can smell a ciramor the guardian card in the making haha) , i hope his not completely freed, his nehantic receptacle form is awesome i hope he still has some minor nehantic powers. So ive read a few chapters of act 9 ( skimmed actually ) and found out that dragon and nehant are the same from dragon's backstory, is it me or dragon's story is like Drizzt do' Urden's, adventurer friends and inner struggle and stuff.
Finally a few chaser questions, is there an in game character card for the empress and who is she really?
Well that's it, tnx 4 the reply Zurga appreciate it, rlly cleared a few things for me.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Octobre 2013, 11:45 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
Dragon is effectively something like that.
Very common story for overpowered characters ;)

The Empress is not playable.
She is at the head of the Equinox world. Actually, we don't have a lot of information on this world.
Equinox people were on Guem in the past when the door of infinity were opened. They tried to rule this world and were defeated. But we don't know exactly how they were defeated.
It seems that eltarites (like ) were engineered by Equinoxians as their primary strike force. Daïs, helped by the World-Tree, defeated the Eltarites dividing them into Elfines and Hom'chaï.
As this event blocked the door and the power of the Equinoxians ? This is actually unclear.

Perhaps Dimizar will explain all this stuff in the future.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]