Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 22:11
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 17 Février 2017, 23:59 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Chapter One - Lady of The Fading Light

It was lovely day. Everything seemed to be calm and peaceful, and in these troubled times it rarely happens on the lands of Guem. However, something disturbed the peace of the Zircus. Behind a tent, hidden in its shadow, a young girl was crying. She was practicing her magic all day, without any success apparently.
Abyssien observed her from the distance, and he was visibly disappointed. He had high hopes in this young girl, he saw his young self in Sciofoby.
Mallascaria also noticed the clouds above Abyssien’s head. She asked him on her melancholic voice:
- What is the matter, master?
- I have thought that I could pass my knowledge to her – said Abyssien glancing to Sciofoby.- She has great powers hidden in herself, but she cannot control it.
Mallascaria started to laugh loudly. Her voice echoed throughout the Zircus.
- Is that so funny, dear lady?
- My master. We too were young once, and we also had to learn how to control our magic. Allow me to help her to find her own way.
After saying this, Mallascaria left Abyssien alone, and she headed straight towards the crying girl. Sciofoby noticed her approaching.
- Please, lady Mallascaria, leave me alone. I am useless, i have ashamed myself and my master.
- My young girl. Have faith in yourself. You are the daughter of the darkness, just like me. It flows in your veins, you just have to call it forth.
- How should I do that?
- It is very simple. Find something that is kind to your heart. Close your eyes and concentrate on it.
- Just like singing to you, my lady?
- Exactly! My voice holds my true power. My voice can tame the wildest beast if I want, but can make that beast to attack my enemies as well.
- It’s simply amazing! – Sciofoby’s eyes were shining, and she was getting more and more excited. – How did you learn to control your voice?
- Listening to the song of skylarks, concentrating on the whispers of the shadow… But this was my way. You have to find your own method of learning.

After hearing this, Sciofoby’s faith and hope in herself started to return. She decided to visit the manor of the glorious Archmage Artrezil in the hope of finding guide in his library.
The manor was abandoned long ago. Spiders have woven it through with their webs. The libary’s door was creaking when Sciofoby opened it.
However, it was not a book that Sciofoby found there. On the shelf where used to be old and dusty books, now some little, berry-like creatures were sitting. I their surroundings the light faded, and a purple-black aura was glowing around them.
When they noticed the young girl, they started to dance and sing on a funny voice. The young Mage felt immediately, that these creatures are the key to her power. Due to her kindness, she immediately befriended these little things.
- Will you come with me? You can live with me, and I will call you Blurberries. What do you think?
The so-called Blurberries could not talk, but they hugged Sciofoby and danced around her. They finally had someone who loved them after being alone for so long time. When Sciofoby and her new friends prepared to leave the library, a strange thing happened.
In the doors of the library a beautiful, shining staff was waiting for Sciofoby, and a short letter on it.
„Well done, Lady of the Fading Light. You are on the right road towards becoming one of the most powerful mages of your era. You can rightfully call yourself a Shadowmancer from now on. Moreover, you are one of the first Tamers of the land. Trust your little comrades, they will guide you on the right way. This staff holds untold powers, please accept it as a gift from me. But do not talk to anyone about your visit in the library.
Signature: A. A.”

Sciofoby looked around, but noone was to be seen in the vicinity. She did not understand what was happening to her, but she felt that it was something good. After closing the manor’s doors, she set off with her new pets towards the Circus, whistling a happy melody together.

Well my friends, I hope you liked my first story. Please excuse me for eventual grammar / vocabulary mistakes, I am not an expert English user ;)
I promise that the next story will be much longer, if there is demand for it ;)
To be continued with Chapter Two: Divination

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Février 2017, 01:48 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
Oh god oh god oh gooooodddd :o :o :o :o

Pleasssse continue your work with these chapters, it's great to hear new stories of my beloved Zils

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Février 2017, 02:00 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1899
More, give me more! *u*

By ~ Krillan ADM-CDE

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Février 2017, 09:27 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
Nice Nice Nice
please more :D :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Février 2017, 21:17 
Immortel

Message(s) : 4209
The story is so cute! >u< I'll ready the next chapters XD

Guild Leader Stone Linker.

Moderador foro español/Spanish Forum Moderator.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug
Reportar un error del texto

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2017, 20:43 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
keep doing i love it

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 00:07 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Chapter Two - Divination

The Psychurgist was slowly sipping his coffee. He was tired, since he had not been able to rest for a couple of days. He had a strange feeling that made him worry. He sat in his armchair all day and all night, and he did not have courage to sleep because of his recurring nightmares.
The sun has almost set when someone knocked at his door. He could not imagine who could visit him at this time.
- Good evening, psychoman – greeted him Arckam on a friendly voice.
- Hello, my hiding friend. – replied the Psychurgist.
These two have been friends for ages. Arckam was a patient of the Psychurgist long time ago, because he had been very anxious before his performances, and the only one who could help him was the Psychurgist.
- So, why did you come here, Arckam? Can I help you somehow?
- I fear that only you can help – sighed Arckam. – I have nightmares.. Terrible nightmares.
- Don’t tell me… So we are in the same boat. Could you describe them?
- In fact, I always see the same dream. I see an evil looking old woman with a crystal ball. Candles and cards are floating around her, and she appears and disappears whenewer she wants. She is gazing at me and laughing. What could this mean, my friend?

Hearing Arckam’s story, the Psychurgist jumped up from his chair like if he was electroshocked. His face became pale and his gaze turned into dark.
- Then I am not the only one who had this dream. First, I wanted to believe that this was only a dream, but you just confirmed my worries. This is not a dream, Arckam. This is the future.

Arckam was confused…
- I do not really understand you. Only few have the capability to see the future in their dreams. Only Mental Guemelites like you, my friend. And as far as I know, you are the only Mental Guemelite living on the surface of Guem.
- Indeed. Seeing the future is the privilege of Tempuses and Mental Guemelites. But we have the ability to see one’s deepest desires and greatest fears as well. We are able to enter the mind of our enemies while they are sleeping, and turn their dreams into horrible nightmares.
- I did not know that you behold such powers. Yet, this ability would have been useful sometimes, don’t you think?
The Psychurgist was smiling, but Arckam noticed the sorrow in this smile.
- I do not have great power, but I have great potential. The Council feared that this power is dangerous if not controlled, so they had forbidden us to practice this ability.
- US???? Shouted Arckam- I thought you were the only one.
- Oh, no, my dear friend… I am not. Once, long time ago, I was a simple human being. It was my sister who introduced me into the depths of mind. She is the master of dream walking, and is able to see the future’s secrets, to crush anyone’s life by simply entering his dreams and turning the sleeping into a terror for him.
- Your Sister??? You actually have a sister?
- Yes. She is a bit older than me.. But I have not seen her for ages.
Arckam was very curious about what he heard.
- Please, tell me more.
- When the Tempuses noticed that Malicia had the ability to see the future and the past, and to read the mind of the people, they felt that she could become a threat to them. For this, they spread the news that she is a charlatan. Starting from that moment no one listened to her words anymore. Her name became equal to cheating. Then, after she managed to gather her powers, she decided to leave the land of Circus, and travel alone around the world, to master the arts of mind. And now she will return.
- So actually, you and her are the two Mental Guemelites of Guem.
The Psychurgist shaked his head.
- Actually, there are three of us Arckam. The fact that Malicia entered your dreams is a sign. She possesses to power to teach her abilities to others by simply visiting them during their sleep. She is one of the most powerful mages, my friend, and you are a Mental Guemelite from now on.
- It’s fantastic!! - Arckam’s eyes were glowing. He was very excited.
- That’s not all, my little Arckam. The fact that she appeared to us means only one thing: she is on her way, back to the Circus.
- Holy Circus!!! –shouted Arckam. He was shocked. – So this is why you could not sleep at all!!
- Indeed. I feel that I should have followed her when she abandoned this place. But I was too cowardly, and now I fear that she will never ever forgive me.

Suddenly, all the windows have opened. A cold wind has extinguished the candles, and the room turned into darkness. The door slowly opened, and a dark silhouette appeared at the front of the door. The two friends heard an old, hoarse voice:
- Do not be foolish, pumpkin. It was my duty to protect you, and I failed. I should have raised you, but I was weak and I ran away. But now I promise that I will never leave you again.
After this, the candles lighted again, and began floating around Malicia. The woman was old, the deep wrinkles on her face were the proof of her hard life.
- You might be surprised of my return, but it’s not a coincidence. The Zil are in danger. Thousand-year mythical creatures are awakening, the Avalonians managed to tame Panturien, the foam rider. If the other guilds manage to win the support of the Colossi, the Circus land will be made equal to the ground.
- This is terrible news!!! Arckam started to panic.
- Keep calm! We can deal with this, but for a while you must keep in secret my arrival.
- Malicia, I’m so glad that you’re back! A teardrop ran through the face of the Psychurgist.
- I missed you, lil’boy. – Laughed Malicia. – But now we have no time to waste. I must teach you everything I learned during my pilgrimage.
Gather around the table and sit down!

The newly formed triumvirate sat down around the table. Malicia placed an old crystal ball on it, unpacked her deck of gipsy cards, and with a gentle touch the crystal ball started to glow and float.
Malicia’s face became ethereal when she gazed into the ball, and she started to chant on a calm voice, like this voice wasn’t her voice at all:

“Spirits of darkness, muses of night, fragments of dreams burning in candlelight,
Hear our calling, obey my words, show us now what the future beholds.”

The crystal ball was glowing more and more brightfully, and something wonderful happened… When the three Mental guemelites looked closely, they saw a prophecy unfolding before their very eyes.

To be continued with

P.S: My deepest thanks for Breor de Gwad and ivangodoy for translating the stories :)

Dernière édition par DoctorDark le 29 Juin 2017, 12:16, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mars 2017, 17:19 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
More :D i like it

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mars 2017, 02:45 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1899
Great, i'm exciting for the next chapt.

By ~ Krillan ADM-CDE

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 03:10 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
GL, artist, writer, player, creator of ideas, what else? Scientist, economist, actor, playboy and NBA player? xD

Anyway, I admire your dedication and imagination in this, besides it's intriguing, I will see if I also encourage to create chapters on the possible current history of the Noz guild (Of course, if there is not one already made).

The chapters are short, but very effective, congratulations.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant