Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Publier une réponse Page 7 sur 8   [ 71 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Guild Leader
Message Publié : 16 Juillet 2016, 03:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 4209
Hello, I want to present myself for the charge. The Heart of Sap is my second favorite guild (after zil ofcourse XD)

I've played Eredan since 6 years alredy, and I can say with total security that the heart of sap is one of most powerful and desbalance guilds in game. I mean, we have decks like "Ourenos" and "Kabrakan" (all the versions) but we have decks like the Kuars too, so is very difficult to new players get a deck that let play in various modes (not like the marauder zil for example).

So, the Guild needs correct cards and reforce some strategies that lost in time (like the best deck). The idea is make a no radical change, but make more playable decks in all level (quilingo, normal room, amnezy, etc).

In this time, I'll propouse about the Elfine deck because I think that is a very accesible deck for the begginer players:

Citer :
Muscaria

Uncommon
Heart of sap
Warrior
Elfine - Narture Guemilite

S 1
A 5/7
D 2
HP 14

Effects:

Gain chain if you play a Bow. Deals an additional attack equals to X, where X is equal to 5 + the number of "Magic poison" in games.
Turns 2, 4 and 6: The "Magic poison" in game are attached to the opposite character.

The deck Elfine needs more characters, and I think that her could be useful in the classic Elfine deck of "Magic Poison" with Ydine.

Citer :
Red points

common
Item Arrow
Heart of sap

Duration 3 turns. This card is attached to the opposite character. He has Spirit -1 or defense -1. and suffer 3 damages magic.
Muscaria: This card is considere like "Magic Poison"

The name is a reference to the special arrows of native habitants of Amazona's jungles (they poisoned the arrows with the entrails of one most poisoniuos frog in the world)

Citer :
Ancient Bow

Rare
Item two handed weapon, bow
Heart of sap

Attack +2. Permanent. from 2 to 4 "Poisoned Arrows" or "Red points" are created and played after your cards.

The rare card of the "release", useful agains decks with great stats.

Guild Leader Stone Linker.

Moderador foro español/Spanish Forum Moderator.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug
Reportar un error del texto

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Septembre 2016, 01:59 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 251
On sait quand le nouveau GL sera annoncé ?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2016, 03:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Hello, I'd like to nominate myself to be Sap GL. I've played the game since act 3. I love to compete with other players in the tournament, especially in standard format. I always stay in top 5 in Quilingo tournament.

I used to lose hope about this game, but surprisingly, it can last more than 6 years. And after the change in standard format, look like more people come back to play seriously which make me really glad. The 1 legendary and 5 rares limit really is a great move from you guys. And yeah, I think everyone love the new monthly calendar too.

About the future of the game, I think you should focus on standard format. I see some new players in Quilingo once in a while and some of them even manage to have pretty good decks compare to their level. Some pre-constructed decks you guys released are pretty strong, this make new players have a way to compete with old players without paying too much. (though the deck might be expired later by the cost update, which make them have to buy a new deck if they want to play in Quilingo)

About the guild, I think Sap heart has many strong decks that can be played in any formats, not too weak and not too OP. (Ourenos is easy to handle these days, even without unstable portal, I can manage to win against it.)

But look like after act 13 started, elfine (non multi-race) has disappeared from Quilingo. So I'd like to bring it back to the tournament.

I'll propose some new cards in the post below.

Dernière édition par Man_Santichai le 15 Septembre 2016, 03:59, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2016, 03:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
1. A new character

At its last evolution:

Rare
Class: Warrior
Guild: Sap Heart
Races: Elfine
Spirit: 1
Attack: 5/8
Defense: 2
Health points: 16

Effects:
At the start of the fight, you can discard an Arrow from your hand then choose an opposing character and deal a physical attack on him.
If you play an Arrow, A non-Arrow card attached to the opposing character is discarded.
Odd Turns: +2 to damage dealt.

2. A new arrow (1)

Common
Sap Heart, Warrior, Elfine
Item Arrow

Effects:
Duration 4 turns. This card is attached to your opponent. -2 to damage dealt.
If you're wearing a Bow, choose a character this card is attached to, he additionally has -1 to damage dealt.
Chain Arrow.

3. A new arrow (2)

Uncommon
Sap Heart, Warrior, Elfine
Item Arrow

Effects:
Duration 3 turns. This card is attached to your opponent. A non-Arrow card attached to him is discarded.
If you're wearing a Bow, choose a character this card is attached to, he additionally has Attack -2 and Defense -2.

4. Patch:

Common
Sap Heart
Item Weapon Two handed Bow

Effects:
Permanent. Attack +1.
As this card activates and at the start of each fight, the opposing character has Defense -3 until the end of the game if his Defense is superior to your character's.
Elfine or Dais: Chain Arrow.

5. Patch:

Uncommon
Sap Heart, Dais, Elfine
Action

Effects:
Attack +3 if you're wearing a Dagger, Defense +3 if you're wearing a Bow.
3 items from your Discard pile are placed in your Deck.
Chain.

** Also let's re-edition back to standard format (no need to patch it) so that we will have 3 types of arrow to play in Quilingo.**

This Elfine deck relies on Arrow cards. So we need at least 7-9 arrows in the deck.

The rare character I designed will only deal additional attack if discard an arrow. Her base ATK is not that high but with order bonus she can be fearsome in turn 1 and 3. She can also choose to deal this additional attack to another opposing character like the Pirate. (if a gunner can hit another target, an archer should be able to do it too.)

The two new arrows are the defensive mechanic of this deck.

Mystical Bow's effect only work when the condition is met, so the effect should be greater than average -defense cards.

The new Choice of arms is a way to recycle arrow cards (which this deck need). The original defense bonus when wearing a bow is good too.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Septembre 2016, 10:35 
Marchand

Message(s) : 518
Bonjour à tous, le poste de GL Néhant est libre ;-)

Pour aider les GL et le staff voici une épreuve digne de la réalité des choses :

Citer :
Vous avez 4 gameplays non complets en standard : Corruption, no-hand, combattants, prêtre.

Le staff vous sort une image qui n'a rien à voir avec votre attente : Ici imaginons un traquemage démoniaque équipé d'armes maudites accompagné d'un petit larbin.

Le personnage et 4 patchs doivent être proposés. Une seule rare, les patchs doivent cibler des cartes de toutes les raretés de l'acte 1 jusqu'à l'acte 10 et de préférence n'ayant pas déjà été patchées précédemment. La sortie doit être cohérente avec l'univers et le personnage.

Le staff demande un maraudeur.

Maintenant repensez aux 4 gameplays, au larbin, aux armes du personnage et à sa classe. Et proposez un "truc" qui tient la route pour lequel on peut vous demander un préco du jour au lendemain.

Bon courage les amis, car voici ce qui vous attend !
Bonne chance à tous.

Have fun !

Dernière édition par senshui le 18 Septembre 2016, 14:28, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Septembre 2016, 13:46 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1651
Han, c'est une surprise. Tu quittes le jeu ou tu stoppes juste le poste de GL?

Je suis tenté de proposer mes services, après est-ce que ca en vaut vraiment la peine?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Septembre 2016, 14:26 
Marchand

Orshen a écrit :
Han, c'est une surprise. Tu quittes le jeu ou tu stoppes juste le poste de GL?

Je suis tenté de proposer mes services, après est-ce que ca en vaut vraiment la peine?

Je ralenti ma présence sur les loisirs virtuels en général. Je viendrais faire un tour de temps en temps néanmoins.

Je ne pense pas que ton passé de frondeur soit un problème. Tu t'es largement assagi depuis plusieurs mois. Après c'est au staff et GL d'en décider.

Have fun !

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Septembre 2016, 22:57 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2324
I feel sorry because you want to leave us. I like your work. :c
Well, if that is what you really want, it's okey...
Could i apply for the job? I know i presented me to be the Sap's GL, but, I like Nehant more.

Let me see if I understand your task (because, the google translate is confusing). I must propose a marauder character (with your requested features) and other 4 cards, than complete one of the gameplays that you mentioned (no-hand, warriors, marauder and corruption).
Am i right?

Clan Sombra Blanca

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Septembre 2016, 08:15 
Marchand

ivangodoy a écrit :
Let me see if I understand your task (because, the google translate is confusing). I must propose a marauder character (with your requested features) and other 4 cards, than complete one of the gameplays that you mentioned (no-hand, warriors, marauder and corruption).
Am i right?

You're rigth ! ;-)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Septembre 2016, 19:44 
Marchand

Message(s) : 376
senshui a écrit :
Bonjour à tous, le poste de GL Néhant est libre ;-)

Pour aider les GL et le staff voici une épreuve digne de la réalité des choses :
C'est moi ? Ou tu es aussi aigri que moi ? :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 7 sur 8   [ 71 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant