Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 6   [ 55 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Décembre 2016, 21:57 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
Sa-lu-tations, my friends! (Again)
De Killer a écrit :
I'm a old player & collector (In game since Act3) who wants to make a little contribution to one of my favorite games and what better way to do it than being a Guild Leader. I know the game need some balance, many forgotten cards and a couple of... lovely OP cards but i'm sure that listening to the opinion of the players (as some already do) and an "appropriate" exchange of ideas is the best way to keep the game afloat. OMG, this sounds a presidential speech xD

I decided to present myself for the charge of GL Nehantist too. The Nehantist is one of my most used guilds and I think some of their deck is below average in the current metagame. Perhaps the villains of the story are not much loved, but I will make them reintegrate into the game without becoming abusive.

My suggestions are for the deck. I know there are decks that needs upgrades like the Corruption, Cursed Item or the new No-Hand Shadow Guemelite but seeing that the deck depends a lot on a couple of cards, I thought it necessary to give it another option. I will focus on a Warrior-Marauder deck.

Citer :
NEW CHARACTER
Nehantist
DEMON
Rare
Warrior-Marauder
Spirit 2
Attack 4/9
Defense 3
HP 15

Your other Demon has Defense +1 until the end of the game.
Each time your Marauders suffer direct damage, they have Attack +1 until the end of the turn. (+3 Maximum)
At the start of the Fight, draw a card.
Turn 2, 4 and 6: A "Shatter Dreams" from your deck is played.

¿Why the draw effect? The deck needs speed to bring or cards that support it in time.
The Attack bonus until the end of the turn is so that the self-damage is not useless if is not in play. And a counter against others direct damage decks.

PATCH

Citer :

Action
Marauder - Warrior
Attack +2 until the end of the turn.
If "Ecstasy is in play you can choose a card attached to a character, it is discarded.
If not, this card become permanent and each time you suffer direct damage, one of the opposing characters suffer 1 direct damage point. One copy per character.
When one of your Characters play "Ecstasy", this card is discarded.

I know, it's a pretty big change but its previous effect was not very useful. There are several cards that can increase the attack. Now, the card supports the deck. If is in play, discard any card that represents a threat (Like , or for example). If is not in play, it plays the role of "Personal Mini-Ecstasy" but only activated with direct damage. Useful outside the Ecstasy deck.

Citer :

Warrior - Marauder
All characters suffer 1 to 2 direct damage points.
Sacrifice 1: You gain 3 to X Health points Where X is the amount of direct damage done by this card. At the beginning of the next turn, your character dies.
Chain Nehantist card if your character has less than 5 Health points.

Another drastic change, but a character needs the opportunity to survive the final blow. If the adversary survive, you fail and pay with your life.

Citer :

Nehantist
Demon - Human
Marauder
Spirit 2
Attack 9/9
Defense 2
HP 15
Attack +1 against Marauders and Warriors.
At the end of the turn, Attack +0/+1 until the end of the game and your adversaries has -1 to Heal effects until the end of the next turn if you are wounded.
Turns 2, 5 and 6: The opposings characters have Defense -1 until the end of the game and your characters suffer 1 direct damage.

Only a Marauder but she has sinergy with the strategy.
Why Human? I think she could take advantage of the in the Quilingo Tournament. And probably, take advantage of the Abigor bonus but this is another story.
The effect of reducing the cures is to be able to confront the Immortals and other decks with good healing ability.

If this were a card release, I would suggest reediting the following cards:
Citer :
and

In Quilingo, the deck characters would be , and the new character.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Décembre 2016, 20:46 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Is there still time to apply?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Décembre 2016, 20:48 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Yes

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2016, 05:19 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Hello everyone! I'm John and I want to apply for the charge of GL Noz.

Since I started the game Noz'Dingard envoys have always been my favorite guild, because throughout Eredan they have the respect of other guilds for having great abilities with the spells. Also some time ago when you played with or against Noz these were to be cautious. And I want that precaution, that respect and prestige does not end because I really like this guild. And I would like to collaborate with my ideas and creativity to have many options in the strategies of the traditional castes in draconia and innovate with other strategies new or old.

And I would like to contribute with the balance of this game, because many guilds are demoralized by a few guilds that abuse their imbalance and each guild should have its opportunity to shine. Also I play constantly in the tournament of Quilingo and another that another Masters Tournament so I have experience to know that needs to be balanced quickly.

I always have the open mind for some opinions, suggestions or criticisms of the players regarding this guild.

Well, here some of my ideas.

Citer :
NEW CHARACTER

(3 evolutions in all)

At its last evolution:

Rare
Classes: Warrior, Marauder
Guild: Noz'Dingard Envoys
Race: Dragon Guemelite
Cast: Dragon Knight
Spirit: 2
Attack: 7/8
Defense: 3
Health points: 14

Effects:
Gain Chain if you play an Weapon.
Your Dragon Knight Marauders gain Attack +1/+3 until the end of the game.
Your Dragon Knight Warriors gain Attack +3/+0 until the end of the game.
The spirit of your Dragon Knights can't be increased by more than 3 points.
Turns 1 to 4: Your Dragon Knights gain Spirit +2 and Defense +1 until the end of next turn.

Citer :
PATCH

Classes: Warrior, Marauder
Race: Dragon Guemelite
Cast: Dragon Knight
Spirit: 3
Defense: 4

Effects:
Attack +2 and Defense +1 against Warriors and Maraudeurs.
Your other Dragon Guemelites gain Attack +1.
Your other Marauders gain Spirit +1.
Your other Dragon Knights gain Defense +1.
Odd Turns: Gain chain and Spirit, Defense and Attack +1.

Item Weapon Two handed Sword - Unique
Effects:
Duration: 2 Fights.
At the start of the game is equipped to one of your Dragon Knight Marauder.
Initiative +3
In the first fight your opponent can't gain defense until the end of the fight.

At the beginning of the fight your character suffers 1 to 2 direct damage point.

Rare
Action
Marauder, Noz'Dingard Envoys

Effects:
Your opponent's max. Attack is reduced to his/her min. Attack and Spirit -1 or -2.
WitchBlade or Dragon Knight: Attack +5/+2.
Chain Liquefaction.

Uncommon
Action
Marauder, Noz'Dingard Envoys

Effects:
Inflicts magical damage equal to your spirit.
Dragon Knight: If you have not played a card after this card a Magic Attack from your deck or discard pile is played.

Well, the focus I want to give Dragon Knight Marauders is more aggressive and fast, give them enough bonus in spirit and attack so they can do a lot of damage in the initial combats and they can take advantage of the initiative, because there are few decks take advantage of this trick in Eredan.

In addition marauders mean attack with speed, then taking advantage of the bonuses of their characters can inflict enough damage to win with speed and that is what the Dragon Knights Warriors don't have without using . Also each character can be useful in other combinations with the traditional Dragon Knights, so I think they can become very versatile with these improvements.

-And an interesting idea more, but without relation with the Dragon Knights.

Citer :
ANOTHER PATCH

Classes: Mage, Craftsman
Race: Human, Golem
Cast: Tamer
Spirit: 2
Defense: 3

Effects:
Your allies gain Defense +2 and Spirit +1
If you play an item, draw one card more in your next turn.
Turns 1, 2, 4 and 5: A pet from your deck is played before of your cards.

The improvement of Delko is to take advantage of the items of the other guilds and the same with a very good legendary action, also give more control to fight and help their allies.

Well, that's all, I hope you liked it. ;)

Have fun!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Décembre 2016, 18:34 
Marchand

Message(s) : 349
Your Delko is very interesting, hopefully they will consider your idea.
Your DK proposal is really not bad too but not before months i guess...Only Zahal S/d for now is so OP, just imagine with others DK ones at his side :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 17:38 
Immortel

Message(s) : 4209
So... What happen with this? It's almost two months and nothing have been announced :/

Guild Leader Stone Linker.

Moderador foro español/Spanish Forum Moderator.

¿Tienes algún problema?

Problemas con compras
Reportar un bug
Reportar un error del texto

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Février 2017, 21:24 
Archonte

Dreico a écrit :
So... What happen with this? It's almost two months and nothing have been announced :/

The Guild Leaders have chosen... we wait the feedback from the staff :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Février 2017, 02:41 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
mesterl a écrit :
Dreico a écrit :

The Guild Leaders have chosen... we wait the feedback from the staff :/

I thought they did not put them because of the fan card .... but it's been a little over 2 weeks since I finished that, and they still do not announce themselves (I do not have that excuse anymore) ...... So I do not know why it would take so much staff to fill the empty spaces between GLs.

That just confirms to me about how much has the Staff into account the role played by the "GL" .... :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Mars 2017, 21:34 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
Salutations! It's March now... The suspense is killing me.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Mars 2017, 22:35 
Archonte

I will contact Glainborough again concerning the new guild leaders.. I am really looking forward to working with them, I think we chose a perfect team ;)
I hope they will respond quickly

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 6   [ 55 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant