Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:21
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : What will beat Crow?
Message Publié : 04 Décembre 2013, 07:36 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Honestly, I don't see why they just don't give everyone a Crow deck. There doesn't seem to be anything that can beat them. This is mainly due to the fact that their attack is usually MAGIC based and defending from magic slashes is harder to do than magic fireballs. Throw on that they can just rip spirit away(Negating your defense or heaven forbid, offense as well if you're running mages), their equipment/action cards and to top if all off Shadow Race; these guys just seem to be powerhouse.

Seriously, what decks are good against these guys? Discard is the only thing that springs to mind but it's not fast enough given that most Crow decks run over the normal 20 cards. At least from what I've been seeing.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: What will beat Crow?
Message Publié : 04 Décembre 2013, 11:36 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
from my experience, i cant remember when exactly, but i spend like 20k or less in deflection, then everytime i use that card correctly, no crow deck won against me

if you cant spend the retard crystals amount on that card now, try to get it in adventure mode

i updated my crow deck like 1 week ago and played only 1 day, i got owned by almost every kind of zil marauder, even i lost against a good golem deck (only hisomu can play the hand of the crow from the deck, i didnt draw the okugi/hand in the first fights of both of them, then was too late)

the crow deck is fun to play, but this deck play with some combos, like karukai benediction, then if you are smart, you can remove the magic attack weapon and the crow will have a benediction with no effect, or playing setence because you know the enemy will heal himself there is no chance to dodge that sentence

those are tips to beat them with normal decks, a lot of retarded decks can beat them (almost evey noz deck with izandra, maybe inmortals/trackers)

hope this can help you

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]