Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:23
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 04:04 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 20
Looking at Wolvos' decklists it appears that he has put those types together before. How was your experience with Pirate Warriors, Pirate Marauders, and Elfine?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 10:42 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
My experience with pirate mauraders was that I really enjoyed them, however I spent more time keeping my pirate mech, world tree mages, and more recently my nomad eclipse up-to-meta, so they have fallen to the wayside compared to my go to decks + the six decks I swap around for standard, one of which is a nehantist undead female group which I didn't mention in my list of female teams. ((Someone really should stop Zejabel from making an undead harem, it's getting out of control.))

As for Warriors, for warriors they are great if you can afford and . Kind of surprised Wolvos had that deck since it usually focuses on Al's ability to come back to life after dying and flames of the phoenix and Wolvos isn't into gimmicky decks that focus on a couple cards.

My experience with Alfine is usually with a lot of pain and annoyance and figuring out new ways to play around them, since my main decks currently are the types of decks they are the strongest against.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 16:14 
Duelliste

I have to admit I was looking at a deck since it didn't seem too expensive to make (minus things like of course), but I wasn't sure its healing mechanic would have been enough to cut it in Global. Glad to know it can be fun in Standard if I ever get around to making it.

As for Pirates... I'm not sure who I would pair up with Azalys, but Marauders do seem to have a nice mix of discard, debuff, and character attack. I'll wait to see if Wolvos has any comments on the subject, but I may break my female character rule if it functions well enough.

The pricetag on the fiery Admiral is fairly prohibitive, so I'll probably leave it as a future project. The pricetag on isn't all that low either, but I'd love to hear about this golem deck that you like so much. I haven't run across something like it before so I'm very interested to know how it is working out for you.

Glad to know Elfine have strong match-ups in Global. Once again, I'm hesitant to go all in without a current decklist in mind (since Wolvos added perhaps he has tried them out recently), but it's comforting to know they aren't at the bottom of the ladder since all I'm looking for is a deck that will at least let me do more than squirm when faced up against a veteran.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 16:33 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
my decks arent very much updated since last 2 acts, the cards you see in my post are the ones that fits better for me, my idea when creating decks is "cover the blindspots of the decks" in general, a way to balance the deck itself, this is for normal decks, for decks like tsoutai or tempus, is just "maxime the strategy"

i have my own play style, knowing this, you can change some cards, saronor is just a bit better than melissandre, you can play with saronor aleshane and belladona

talking about gimmick decks, i like powder, as i love tempus and tsoutai, they arent just gimmick, they have their whole deck playing thogether, as opposite to card spam, which i like in decks like pirate marauders, but dislike spamming in general

pirate marauder cant be played with 3 girls right now, mc widow and raven are the best choices i think, the next character to be repleaced will be widow, and didnt tested the last marauder released, in part, the debuff reduction of widow and her stats are good enough

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2015, 23:23 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
My Golem deck along with my Arcania Blast deck are probably the oldest deck I still have with me from 2013 when I was scrapping a lot of my decks, because I just couldn't find good strategies to play with them. I think you can still find a recent reiteration of my Golem deck on the pirates deck subforum. I will post a more recent version of it after I fine tune it if you want.

Also, I think Wolvos and I might have a difference of opinion on what we consider a gimmick deck. For me a gimmick deck is a deck that after a couple of key cards are eliminated either through death, discard, or withdrawn from game causing the opponent to scramble for cards or just plain out rage quit, which also lends to me preferring decks with multiple strategies over just one strategy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Novembre 2015, 07:03 
Duelliste

I would very much like to see a current version of it, yeah. Meanwhile I'm going to try to put together an Elfine list in the sap forums to see if anyone has suggestions. After looking at your pirate deck now I'm scared of magic and discard decks, too!

Thanks a lot for helping me thus far you two.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Novembre 2015, 00:48 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
see the video of fields_heron, in the post mechanist force of pirate subforum, you can see something of a player who loved every single variant of pirate golems

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 17 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2