Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avril 2024, 08:26
Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 16   [ 152 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Wolvos's decks
Message Publié : 18 Octobre 2013, 06:46 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
ZeroZone_Core a écrit :
I don't think more than 70% of players here approves discards.

how do you post your deck like that?

Right, and of course eberyone here approves immortals, dks, and witchblades (lucyan)...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Octobre 2013, 02:07 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
[/quote]
Right, and of course everyone here approves immortals, dks, and witchblades (lucyan)...[/quote]

well you can hate them but I enjoy fighting against them, you just need a right strategy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Novembre 2013, 05:40 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
Hey Wolvos could you give me an example of Zil dagger deck and is your runic deck up to date?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Novembre 2013, 02:15 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
rusko im going to update some of my decks soon, maybe in a couple of days, i havent been played for a while, just doing some weekly trophies, so i cant remember the new cards

zero, my discard deck is not for fun anymore (at least for me). i used to play discard when it became popular with the release of the third discard character (end of 2010 or 2011, cant remember), it became bored, and owned, like any deck that does not have a good time improvement, but sometimes you need this kind of strategy to win some trophies/missions/beat some bosses

a good discard deck its in fact annoying, i played a lot of games against discard with a good agro marauder deck (the one who can beat 1 character in every fight) and they just destroy your whole strategy, and your deck cant support a lot of counters against discard (with the last update of discard even having ANS it can be discarded from the deck) games against that discard were a pain, 8 turns or more with ANS, without that card played, its a 4 turn lose game (this games were in ELO with some legendary characters banned [centorium, ourenos])

in the early days of discard that deck was the best easy-way-to-win (a fashion deck). Now, became unpopular (even hated), but like i said before in updates section, a new kind of decks became the fashion of the week (maybe the months), the healing and/or defensive and/or counters decks AND the thunderblast noz (who can win in round 1 with ease)
at least now some decks can own them, and some decks can be owned by them

sorry for the bible

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Novembre 2013, 17:06 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 606
Hey Wolvos!
Interesting decks, but... Why u don't have a Nehant deck?

If u can put one of them, i'll be very happy.
It's my favorite guild >.>'
Well, thx!

-No importa que me encierres, me encontrarán. Te lo prometo Eredan, el tiempo pasará y un día mis más fieles seguidores vendrán a liberarme. Mi odio asolará de nuevo este mundo y todos serán mis esclavos.

Demonic Power...

[OFF] Dark Lunacy

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Novembre 2013, 22:04 
Immortel

sorry, i dont like the bad ones of the movies :P

talking seriously, i played long time ago, with a clasic corruption, like 2 or 3 years ago (the year before the release of iro imperial), cant remember, is the only gameplay of nehants i liked (the clasic one, who beat the enemy playing vital syphons), maybe because is unique

i dont like the randomess of receptacle, the last strategy of the aoe spells, and the old strategy dont work anymore, because is old, so im not going to build any nehant deck for pvp for a long time i guess

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Novembre 2013, 22:53 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 606
Wolvos a écrit :

talking seriously, i played long time ago, with a clasic corruption, like 2 or 3 years ago (the year before the release of iro imperial), cant remember, is the only gameplay of nehants i liked (the clasic one, who beat the enemy playing vital syphons), maybe because is unique

i dont like the randomess of receptacle, the last strategy of the aoe spells, and the old strategy dont work anymore, because is old, so im not going to build any nehant deck for pvp for a long time i guess

/: I think u're right!
With all the new characters and the effects of the card that put off out of the battle, is very difficult to keep the strategy /:

Anyway, thx very much, wolvos! :D

-No importa que me encierres, me encontrarán. Te lo prometo Eredan, el tiempo pasará y un día mis más fieles seguidores vendrán a liberarme. Mi odio asolará de nuevo este mundo y todos serán mis esclavos.

Demonic Power...

[OFF] Dark Lunacy

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Décembre 2013, 01:01 
Immortel

updated a lot of decks, new ones 2

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Décembre 2013, 14:05 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Wolvos a écrit :

yeah the only nehant mage gameplay I liked was the old play style, I get bored playing the deny decks as it's boring to me to keep other player from playing cards. although I don't mind playing nehant direct damage deck, although cost of the good cards keep going higher and higher lately.

But on another note I've been trying to figure out a way to use Compendium secret again. as it was really good to use against and you've played against it a few times, not sure you recall at all. But I will post cards I use with another time...as I don't have time right now but but I enjoy looking at your setups. Sometimes they inspire new deck idea's for myself. Thanks for your posts.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Décembre 2013, 15:38 
Immortel

ty, thats why i created the post in first place

i really want to know if compendium secret can be used in another thing than thunder decks

a friend of mine have that card and play it against some counters you mentioned or for aoe combos (because he dont own legendaries)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 16   [ 152 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Suivant