Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 11:19
Publier une réponse Page 9 sur 16   [ 152 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Wolvos's decks
Message Publié : 06 Février 2014, 18:24 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
go for centorium or ourenos, for the most competitive decks, or you can try with noz lightning deck, for this 3 decks you need almost the full pack of legendary cards

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Février 2014, 23:12 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
Wolvos a écrit :
go for centorium or ourenos, for the most competitive decks, or you can try with noz lightning deck, for this 3 decks you need almost the full pack of legendary cards

do you know any of the 3 deck lists?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 01:03 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 10
Wolvos a écrit :

Decklist for both, and name the legendaries i need, ty btw been watching the market for 4 days now not 1 void or mech popped up! thank you in advance

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 02:37 
Immortel

Image Image Image (nox)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image (not sure about this 3 cards)

Image (cor)
Image (banned)
Image (banned)
Image (optional)

if you are going to play with this deck try to reduce the amount of card to 20

the homchai deck im not sure how to use it, check the expensive cards homchai cards

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 03:07 
Néophyte

Wolvos a écrit :
Image Image Image (nox)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image (not sure about this 3 cards)

Image (cor)
Image (banned)
Image (banned)
Image (optional)

if you are going to play with this deck try to reduce the amount of card to 20

the homchai deck im not sure how to use it, check the expensive cards homchai cards

Thank you for the fast reply, i rather the homchai i destroyed the cent deck over 30x with my noz deck, in usually 3-4 turns and i lost to the homchai deck a good amount of times, one more thing do u have any legendaries you can publicy sell me for 800k-1million? (besides ans) none been on the market for a week now!!!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 03:13 
Immortel

no, and is forbidden the trades in the forum

is sad, but the game is dying and is hard to find the most expensive legendaries

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 03:27 
Néophyte

Wolvos a écrit :
no, and is forbidden the trades in the forum

is sad, but the game is dying and is hard to find the most expensive legendaries

That's the truth....I noticed that too, why you think eredan is dying???? i love eredan, but barely anyone plays anymore, and it seems likeit's been the same games since 2010!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 03:41 
Immortel

(this is my teory)

because of the card releases, i left the game 3 months, just because i got sick of stupid cards or decks, when i came again, nothing changed, because of that i decided to not play against dumb decks or bad players, i dont want to lose to 1 card, when the enemy made no effort to win

im a decent player, playing just for fun, i spent just the necessary in the game, and i still i have difficulties against some decks/cards

im wondering how the new/free players deal with that decks

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 03:53 
Néophyte

Wolvos a écrit :
(this is my teory)

because of the card releases, i left the game 3 months, just because i got sick of stupid cards or decks, when i came again, nothing changed, because of that i decided to not play against dumb decks or bad players, i dont want to lose to 1 card, when the enemy made no effort to win

im a decent player, playing just for fun, i spent just the necessary in the game, and i still i have difficulties against some decks/cards

im wondering how the new/free players deal with that decks

Lol i had a noz blast deck in 2011-2012, with master mage, prophet, and archmage (the girl with the staff) took off 2013 from eredan cam back january (last month) still owning with the deck, and then i updated to 3 disinigrations, and added the new ashlik, and boy oh boy, only lost to the anti-spell card for warriors and deflection, i couldn't believe it, nothing changed, i think the problem is, that the cards are too high priced, you buy feez, get shitty cards in packs, no trade system, can't even change your in-game name for ffs, all i see on eredan now is ways for devs to get ppl to buy feez, with sale promotions and etc, even when i came back in january i spent $35 on feez, brought all packs and the best card i got was worth 48k, i was like wtf, $35 down the drain, idk whats gonna be the future for eredan, but the inflation on the market is ridiculous, i was going through my sales history from 2012, and the prices almost tripled for the same cards, how do you think eredan can save itself from dying? another thing why is the devs releasing reatarded cads like the spell girl that has spell immunity, like wtf is going on????? i mean the eredan events are still fun, but i don't know what will be the future of eredan!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Février 2014, 04:22 
Immortel

well, they are going to mod some cards, but the damage is done, they have to fix the last 5 acts, but they still releasing bad cards

one of the last abara update, they put noroc! (LOL), long time before, cards with powerful effects were unique or had a real drawback, but they want to sell, so x3 of each card

slow decks can recicle every card of the discard, making some unique and poweful cards abusive, making some long and stupid games

warriors hitting harder than marauder
warriors healing more than priest

stupid counters, settlement of scores, the god of evil, eclipse, inmortal, centorium, isnt fun anymore to play against this cards

trackers, with derp cards

mages killing everything in 3 rounds or less

knowing of they work, im not sure if they are going to fix every single abusive card

people complained a lot about thunderstroke/menacing sky and settlement, but i think is easier for they nerfing thunderstroke than settlement, im sceptic, they just nerf according to the amount of QQs

cards like protection of the king priest, just watch it, it says op everywhere

eventually people get sick of being raped, we came here to have fun, not to suffer against not tested or bad designed cards

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 9 sur 16   [ 152 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Suivant