Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:28
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 27 Avril 2016, 12:10 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
it seems strange but usually when you place a card on the market it says "within the next hour" the card will be available in the market... now it is 12.07 and the newly released cards are already buyable... i wonder how that is possible... and isnt that also a way to move certain amounts of cx from one account to the other?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Avril 2016, 12:48 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Calandra a écrit :
it seems strange but usually when you place a card on the market it says "within the next hour" the card will be available in the market... now it is 12.07 and the newly released cards are already buyable... i wonder how that is possible... and isnt that also a way to move certain amounts of cx from one account to the other?

you were able to buy the cards yesterday... and i think they spoiled a new caste too. just check the market

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]