Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 21:58
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 03 Mars 2016, 01:46 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
Just a small suggestion, a section in the forum where we could tell which card we want to sell/buy, so if someone is interested, they can get in touch, decide on a price and the moment of the sell, cause for example, I am looking for X card, the price in the market is pretty high (100 000 crystals) but because there is no way to contact the seller, i cannot offer an alternative (feez) so by having a section here would make things easier i think.

Dernière édition par Wolvos le 03 Mars 2016, 16:38, édité 1 fois.
removed the name of the card, sorry

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mars 2016, 11:22 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Sapien a écrit :
Just a small suggestion, a section in the forum where we could tell which card we want to sell/buy, so if someone is interested, they can get in touch, decide on a price and the moment of the sell, cause for example, I am looking for daijin the crow, the price in the market is pretty high (100 000 crystals) but because there is no way to contact the seller, i cannot offer an alternative (feez) so by having a section here would make things easier i think.

Well... there are three problems with such a "market section"...

1st. I think it is not allowed to sell or buy cards "publicly" in the forums. (And your post may or may not be removed due to this circumstance)

2nd. Even if there is such thing as a mutual agreement between the users of the "market section", to not interfere in the in the transactions of other members, it would still an open offer for card X with the (often lower) price Y, that can be bought one hour after putting it out for sale by a N amount people, casually stumbling over this offer.
(I really did not try to sound like a smart ass or anything, but that is the reality of our market system... And I even left out the chance of scammers, or better offers that are available at the same time.)

3rd. You might notice that I was partially blaming our market. To be honest and it might offend some players or developers, but Eredan ITCG has one the shittiest trading options that I have seen in an OCCG (Online Collectable Card Game) or videogame that I ever came across. And age is no excuses here. I will not touch the topics of cardmonopolies or videogame inflation. These have have been discussed in the past, in both the old and new forum and to an extent should common to to even newer player, vg inflation in particular.
(wolvos might agree in that point, for he was part in at least three threads about either topics. Only counting the English forum.)

The market: Ebay without an action option or a peddlers market without the seller to negotiate. The latter is especially troublesome, 'cause the basis of your idea is "Who sells/buys What too/from Whom!". And to access those information you must sell/purchase a card. The problem gets worse if you take into account that as the seller you do not have any power over your own offers besides choosing the offered amount and cost of your products. So anyone (well all players), excluding the seller, can buy the cards. [2nd.]
(the fastest clicker gets the card)
(but I start get redundant)

For your idea to work we would need something like a trading chat or personalized trader function, to make sure that only X trades with Y, for the current market does not support trading.
(And i don't cards for cards.)
(The shooter WF has a neat little system when it comes to trading, so does the tcg IW.)

-----

Sorry, my posts tend to be extremely short or lengthy, either are pretty annoying for people to read. So the common Feedback.

I hope I somehow explained the weakness of your market section, which is a good idea, but is not feasible in this game.

Have a nice day
Grief ^^

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mars 2016, 16:47 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
im not aware of the precise reasons, but trading forum isnt the main problem, part of the problem is the current state of the economy here (cards and crystals in game)

more options to trade requires more options ingame, trade as you want under your own risk (you can join a group or create a new one), but even if you can pact, you have the scam or market fishers

a moderator asked again for a new system of trade with some feez taxes, 1 free trade per month or so

i asked for a rework of the price of the cards, but we have a problem with players carrying 1kk crystals and even more

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Mars 2016, 17:09 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
I see, all those are very interesting points, and I thank you for sharing them, I do hope something will be done for the trading in this game, i really enjoy it but let's be honest, trading is a pain. Anyways, thanks again for your answers!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]