Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 08:56
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 27 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Ignore Style Cards, OP?
Message Publié : 16 Mai 2014, 14:58 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Recliff a écrit :
Ignoring is not OP by itself, it is OP because such cards are used by characters with better stats and if characters were to play no cards..

I'm sorry but that is wrong. Ignoring by itself is OP. It prevents strategy and combo, (I'll say it again) a card that stops a card from being played in a game all about card is a dumb idea. What makes them further OP is when they have a bonus attach them or are able to be use in an even stronger combo or by strong character.

Martin84 a écrit :
Cards like you need du begining of Game.
is not overpowerd because it is against spells and not play by everyone.
Spirit!
good but not OP.
okay yes its strong but not the Deck which can play it. The Pack only can wins when play with ignore cards, else you will win against mage how play many cards in a round.
only against Gildecards and Zitat: 'because the ability to irgnore helps that the opponent couldn't be stronger, but ignoring makes you not stronger!' Must play in the right moment.
I know Runic-Legion ( etc.) have some ignore cards but sometimes i win with and the reason i don't thing its OP

I can't take you serious consider some of the cards you put here are stoping chain not ignore, and the rest are pretty much ban from global to show that they are taht strong.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2014, 06:08 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 638
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :
Ignoring by itself is OP. It prevents strategy and combo (...)

Def. prevents physical attacks. Other cards can prevents strategy and combos, too like . I think your defination is not good. Okay, you say 'before play', sure that make them good, but you say it per defination. Where is the mathematik proof!
My argumantationn is (i know i repeat it): for ignore cards you have to play a 'ignore card' but you can say pherhaps there is a better card (than there is OP too)

I think its a big problem for diffrent defination what OP ist.
Some points for OP, but for OP it must more than one: fast; opponent cann't hardly prevent; card can often played; it make big score different! (just ideas)

Oscar_Gomez a écrit :
I can't take you serious consider some of the cards you put here are stoping chain not ignore, and the rest are pretty much ban from global to show that they are taht strong.

Than tell me which card is OP (you can play)!
And why it is different for OP between ignore 'before play card' and ignore 'a play card' (its only important for discard)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2014, 16:21 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
ignore cards: you can prevent more damage you took than you can deal (you wanted mathematical proofs, ignoring spells for 2 rounds, ingnoring to whole mode with miryna), can destroy a whole strategy (ignoring key cards, like ), AND still, you can keep playing your strategy

normal op cards: unbalanced cards, when almost every card deal up to 4 to 1 stat, this cards give the double or triple, BUT, the enemy can do something against them, even against noz blast, a good marauder deck can beat them

normal cards: killed by both, op cards and ignore cards

but, ignore card kill > op cards > normal cards

its hardly to see op cards > ignore > normal

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mai 2014, 15:22 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
Currently ignoring cards are too powerfull. , , - all of them are powerfull and, what is more important, they are not only ignore cards but also give additional bonuses. Another problem is that a single card does not look so powerful but in a combo it becomes totally broken. Circling "The God of Evil" is more powerfull then a lot of other strategies.

In my opinion, there may be strategy based on ignoring opposing cards. But such a deck should have weak points other then another counter-cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mai 2014, 22:47 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 638
Wolvos a écrit :
ignore cards: you can prevent more damage you took than you can deal (you wanted mathematical proofs, ...)l

Thanks, thats helps me with argument like that.
It is really important for Score, but you don't only win by scroe! (But that is only a drop on a heat stone from me and show how hard it is to calculate and evaluate)

Mr. Zub a écrit :
Another problem is that a single card does not look so powerful but in a combo it becomes totally broken.

Sure but this could be each card. Perhaps not the 'igrone card' is strong else the other card from combos. (Like the card recyling it)

@all Don't mis understand me , , are strong! But when Question comes 'it is OP?' than i want more 'Yes because i lose' ^^' sorry for annoying

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mai 2014, 23:10 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
op indeed, without the ignore effect would be a very fair strategy

the last match in amnezy i lost against a centorium, first round myrina, crow+runic training = 1 move lost

2 round dissidence+runic training= 1 card lost + my character dead (the enemy alive)

conclusion: the deck can either defend and attack at the same time

control decks must kill slowly

offensive decks shouldnt have full control strategies

this is called balance, a deck with both operative strategies has no weaknesses

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Octobre 2014, 17:32 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 36
I still hate these cards...

Even after the nerf it just doesn't seem like it should be defense card... How can one defense card prevent any attack? It really is the worst thing about this game!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 27 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3