Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avril 2024, 03:09
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 05:19 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Calandra a écrit :
instead of banning certain players completely i suggest(ed earlier) to give them a handicap... like limit legends in deck if you are top 1/3/10/50 places to 1/2/3/5

this ought be in the sense like... "you have done awesome this week... now we challenge you to repeat your succes by making it a bit more challenging for you"

+1 !!!

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 10:22 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
That would be a bad idea in my opinion.
Because as you said those players are stable players who play this for a long time.
if you woudl restrict them and give them a REAL disadvantage.
they will ose interest.
Becaue why would they even try to play the secodn weak, they get restricted and because it is a tgc if they fight someone who just wasnt in the top 10 but has a similar strong deck ,they WILL lose.
thats no fair way to balance this.
I rather liked the way the quilong is balanced.
Making only 5 rares possible.
i think this helps the lower players more because those cards are more accesable.
It is a fair restriction because you will most likely have 5 good rare cards as a middle class player.
While the top players are restricted from playing a 20 legendary only deck who just wins.
This is a fair restriction.
an asymetric restriction is stupid.
Thats like saying hey usain bolt, good job at breaking the world record.
But to make it more fair you will have to carry a iron ball on your legs to make it more fair.
Imagine those are also people who want to have theyr fun.
Now think how you would like it being thrown into that situation.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 12:43 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
yep... a small word like "like" can alter the meaning of a sentence a lot... my suggestion was just a suggestion thus i wonder why people always directly jump at these and try to argue against them even though the person bringing it on the table was actually just refering to it as an idea to begin with...

anyhow so you instead of limiting the strong players with legends you want to limit the rare cards? ehm... hmmm? what?

and how that help the lower players in a better way then limited legends? could you please explain that a bit because i m not understanding your point here.

and who says they lose interest? maybe they finally think 'ahhh thats a challenge for me' ... as you said the top players are somewhat a fixed group with little alteration... why would gamers like these (who prolly know their position quite well) leave the game automatically? i dont see any point supporting this view

i m a long time player... invested quite a coin overall during my time on eredan... i consider myself a top50ish player in amnezy and quilingo... personally i think a handicap system could in fact help to change airs in the top 50... also feerik could sweeten the whole idea by giving a special title to someone who wins a tournament even with handicap... with all those ppl have the "master of tournament" title this could be quite a thing...

furthermore i also want to adress the cx problem .... i won the quilingo several times, the lucyan only once and never got a top 5 placement in amnezy.... and only once i got 2nd in masters... BUT... with the cash i generate from these tournaments i can make a living on eredan... of course i also bring a lot of patience to the market and wait for prices to cool before buying cards i d like to have but in general i dont need to invest anything... if I dont need to... the "top 25 caste" wont need to neither... the 2nd place in masters gave me a 300k cx pot... each week i get 20k cx for price money + X for cards i could sell for 5k each... (got 24 full pockets for 5k each at this moment)

my point is... that system is totally out of hand... the masters were tournament of the million and because many ppl playing in the tournament the sum spread down a lot... nowadays the first 16 are the first 33% thus the whole million is spread among only those... thats too much

i have no real idea of how to adress this but i think it should be adressed somehow

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 14:34 
Vénérable

Maybe that could be an idea making it optional.
Its just that a forced asymetric play might not be in the best interest of everyone.
But maybe as an optional challange that would be nice.

and i just said that i liked the way Quillong has the restriction that you can only take 5 rare cards into it and 1 legendary.
Isnt that a current quilong restriction?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 17:34 
Vénérable

GilgameshXII a écrit :
and i just said that i liked the way Quillong has the restriction that you can only take 5 rare cards into it and 1 legendary.
Isnt that a current quilong restriction?

But the restriction of 5 rares killed some decks, that depend on many rares (for example the pack) during dekcs with uncommon keys can play unristricted. How is that fair? A restriction to the legendary is fair, because most legendary are good in everydeck. A rare-restriction kills the variety.

And I still think the best way to help balancing the whole game is by helping player to reach the top and become rivals to the elity. This can only happen, if the rewards are bigger for the midbase and even lower player profitate.

For a fair game something lik 2.000 cx for just playing 10 games in Amnezy and 5.000 cx for winning 10 games (no matter what rank the player has in the end)
Of course we get more inflanation, but we need to stronger the midbase and to give a chance to newbies. When a player reaches lvl 15 he is only the prey of everyone (exempt nice players who present them a win). And who wnats to go on, when he loses in a row and there seems no end in sight and no way to get better (exept FEEZ). Who gives realmoney to a game, that makes him lose in a row, anyway?

So we need more and better rewards for everyone.

For example you could make higher cx rewards (like cx rewards for playing instead for winning 10 times) in all Tournaments for player below lvl 25, so the grow faster to get into the midbase. And when they reach the level and thse rewards stop there is a message "congratz, you have grown much stronger. You are no longer a Newbie and you puppie-protection ends now. Your start-up-rewards are over now."

(__)__,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 18:37 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
if you exchange cx for cards 1) feerik lose the only control they have in premium content 2) you turn money into cards, but what we need is wipe the money of cycle, because i know cx is part of the issue, price of cards kept growing because someone can afford the price and that is possible cause you have the cx, getting cards for cx, is a gamble and is moving the issue from 1 hand to another, not a solution

i like the ban rotation of amnezy, i like in general how the tourn works, the thing that doesnt fit is std loads, cause they mess with the purpouse of std

i think isnt an answer punish somebody for winning the tournament, you can do a lesser t for that, but isnt how sports works, everyone have the same rules to follow and use their limited resources, i mean time beforre someone said amnezy finished hours from midnight for him so isnt possible to even keep the first place, that is unfair too, but things like this need another type of tounament making it unfair for another
the best player will always rule the game and is how it should be, i think the best option is improve starter people, with low pool collection, with low experience in tourn

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 23:58 
Vénérable

Wolvos a écrit :
i think the best option is improve starter people, with low pool collection, with low experience in tourn

That is the only choice ... but how, that is the questin and we already had some ideas in this threat =)

edit:
Another thing:
We had this event and cards could be sould per 1250 cx and then on the 3. day they made the cards cheaper to 250 cx. So lucky who sold cards early und get a reward for beeing active (and gambeling, if they have enough cards for the recipes in the end) and unlucky who wanted to collect and use those cards and sell the rest at the end of the Event. So here was a missed chance to strengthen the active player from the middle-base with a reward in cx ...

(__)__,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juillet 2016, 22:48 
Immortel

because again, we need more cards but not by adding more money
see if noobs can get 20 sacs in this event, then mid and top get 40, 60, 80...

the gap never shrink

leveling up unsellable and good rewards, 1 or 2 decks almost finished would make it

we need to sign in and be able to enjoy the game since day 1 to keep players here, when you join, see your crappy deck with basic cards, your only place is lucyan bottom, for events, you must skipp the non coop for a while, build decks for bad rewards of AM

the grind for 1 non legend deck is overwhelming

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juillet 2016, 09:48 
Vénérable

Thats way i would suggest giving players a way to get the cards that is nor relevant to the current market fluktuation.

I think giving new players at least some unsellable basis cards and at least 1 prebuild deck WILL need to become a must because in no other way you can greet new players who may have no expierience i ndeckbuilding.

why i liked the cx for booster idea is that it 1. takes money away fro mthe players into an unsellable drain.
And 2. it reduces market prices.
because why would you buy a card for 200k on the market when yo ucan buy 5 packs and have a chance to get them fro mthe packs.
So inderectly prices will go down becauseyou have the chance to get them for less cx.

And i dont know if its allowed but i will draw some comparisons here agai nto hearthstone because they seem to have a buisenessmodel that seems to work.
We can say that eredan has a MUCH bigger cardpool then said game.
But even though i got myself around 50 packs through playing i still miss many cards.
So i realized even though i got this many boosters i have only incomplete decks and stil lwant more.
i think thats what keeps you going strong.
You see that you have like a halffinished deck and sa...i wonder how it would be if i added this and that.
In eredan you need to work hard an invest los of cx for a good singe deck.
And mostly decks you havent specificly build a basicly junk decks.
So i would say if you cant even get everything you need from 50 packs at a 120 or so card pool, it might even work better here at eredan with a...i cant really tell how many cards there are right now in a normal booster but i guess a lot.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juillet 2016, 20:27 
Immortel

first of all, you didnt say unsellable boosters

but in hs you dont have market, then the system is different, the limit 100 gold per day, the quests, the crafting system, no market, arena, end month rewards, and other

this is limited, unless you master arena

now eredan, with daily mission and unlimited cx by playing, tournament rewards, events, market

only tourney rewards worth and market is the best way to get what you need, everything else is a trap

this is the current problem, but we need a cap for those freemium boosters, and booster reduced to 3 acts maybe

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant