Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 23:31
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Such a shame for Eredan
Message Publié : 25 Février 2014, 02:07 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
TheYannis a écrit :
the +6 is really nothing. I have seen cards giving up to +20 or +30 at some points using some combos.....unless they implement the function +X....maxx +Y, they will never fix the game.

sure, tell me the difference between the requirements of ancestral wrath and the ones of the +20 or +30

also, isnt +6, is +6x3=18

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Février 2014, 18:30 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 3
I started playing since act 2 and the powercreep in this game is second to none.

Cries for balance and reduction in the extreme paywall have fallen on deaf ears for years and the result has been a massive player depopulation. The high tier meta is dominated by established players with enormous collections of cards that you would quite literally need to spend thousands of dollars in feez to try to obtain starting fresh through packs/trading via the model in place. There is no room for a new player to breakthrough. Consider the old english forums used to be quite active with multiple threads/posts per day and now scrolling through, its a bit like a wasteland.

Enough rant, I, like many others not here anymore, instead look to current iccg choices out there. I won't name names the one currently playing but it rhymes with lard punter and find eredan at the end just isn't worth it anymore.

Eredan ==>my$ but you were fun while the times lasted :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Mars 2014, 10:51 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
Thanks for answering my question pre-emptively, I had a similar experience to the original poster.
Came here because I love the art and thought the game looked interesting, but without purchasing any cards it seems impossible to move forward, I entered a tournament against level 9's (Me being 7) and they have full sets of level 3 characters with massively powerful buff cards compared to my almighty +0 to +2's.

Wondered if i'd just chosen the wrong deck, or had done something terribly wrong. I mean even the adventure is a struggle now as the cards they play massively outclass everything I own.

From the sounds of it, it's not my deck choice. Just a pay to win mechanic that's deeply seated in the core of the game.

So I guess today is a Hello, Goodbye, thanks for all the fish if this is how it works

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mars 2014, 13:14 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Here's my problem with this game, EREDAN rules for people running away are STUPID, they punish mainly the person who did not run away. people run away or let time run out way too F-bombing much! why not let the person get the credit for events even if it is turn 1 or 2, but no EREDAN doesn't let them, unless they are in ELO. But you know what? I'm going to just perpetuate the running away, I am going to run everytime I start to lose, this will just make people stop playing sooner and you guys will lose money faster. I mean who cares anymore right? I only know a handful of people who'll stay and let you win if you start beating them. I won't lie and say I don't run away but I won't run away before a perfect, unless that person is on the list I share with a few others who have done it to one of us.

another issue is that you guys have WAY too long of a wait time or people to choose what to do, you guys shouldn't need more than 30 seconds per choice period yet you have anywhere from 1.5 to 3 minutes. this isn't chess, it's a simple card game. this game doesn't allow people to get the decent cards easily...while other more successful games allow people to get cards very easily although it may be much later than someone who paid.

I spent a lot of money on this game, and I barely place due to how hard it is to get good cards even with money. where on other games I spent maybe 50 dollars and I am always in the top 200 cross server. and I know of free to play players who are in top 25, this game will slowly die off if they don't adjust a few things. you guys make it so hard for newer players to come in and earn anything.

Level rooms never got adjust to the new xp structure, which makes a relatively new player have to face high level players who just destroy them, unless that player is just playing around with a weaker deck or something.

There's my angry rant...but it's true.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Août 2014, 20:47 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 3
I'm a returning player. I haven't played since the 1st year anniversary.

At that time the best killer combo was time to die + assassination for a +6 or +8 damage if lucky. What I've seen today is light years away in terms of damage.

An example: I play desert nomads, and arround the time I left the game the card expiation just came into play. It was borderline usable at that time. Now I can play it x2 in a turn and time to die + expiation the second to get smth like +20 damage. And this is because mages these days can get to +10 spirit in one turn. Even warriors having +5 spirit is a normal it seems.

Not to mention being able to chain 5 cards in a turn seems OP to me...

Oh well, the game used to be so much fun...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2