Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 16:08
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Such a shame for Eredan
Message Publié : 28 Novembre 2013, 15:47 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
Ok, I'm new to this game, always enjoyed playing TCG games, and this one in term of graphic and gameplay is by far the best, BUT...it's worst in term of balance between paypallers and non-paypallers.
I have been facing lot of players that were my level from 3-8, I won against all, as all of us had basic cards. But when I went to lvl 8...and faced those that are my level and higher levels I took challenge but I found myself amazed how all of them paid to play this game, in translation, no way to BEAT them...or at least to do something...

What's fun in having greatest cards and facing non-paypallers?
Is this game all about paypall?
How could you call this free to play when I can only watch graphic animations while I'm getting crushed by players that aren't using some strategy, brain at all, it's only because of OP cards...Shame on you Eredan.

I was about to gather my friends to play this, since we got bored of other games, but this...shame on you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Such a shame for Eredan
Message Publié : 28 Novembre 2013, 16:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
is hard to start to play at the moment

in the very first year of eredan (acts 1 & 2), with 150k you could own almost the whole collection, max bonus of the cards were 3 or 4 points

now we have some troubles, with the market, the suply of cards and balance

old players have an huge advantage, largely, because the game designers not rebalanced the level rooms, then a player of level 13 (played less than half a year maybe) faces to a player of 3 or 4 years of experience/of investment in the game

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Novembre 2013, 21:39 
Néophyte

Now I see, so they aren't thinking of re-balancing the game...
This might be an end of Eredan, since no matter how huge population of players you have, if fresh bloods aren't coming...game will fail and none will even notice that in the very beginning of it's end.

Such a waste...game has huge potential, idea is amazing...but...all of that will fail up to a time, won't last long till we face it.

Not to mention prices of crystals for boosters...it just drags you to paypall or you will fail badly in game, how shame...and once again...you call it "F2P"? Mwhahaha... *sarcasm

Dernière édition par Primariel le 29 Novembre 2013, 01:11, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Novembre 2013, 00:32 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
Balance is also one of my main concerns in the game. The devs had done some efforts to address the issue in the past by nerfing some cards. But what bothers me is that they had done nerfing for 3 or 4 times now and yet they still release op cards up until now. It seems like they did not learned from their past mistakes. They should really reassess their system of testing cards if they even have any.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Novembre 2013, 17:36 
Immortel

actually, the right concept isnt F2P, because it is, you can call it with precision P2W

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2014, 07:11 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
I've not log in for a few months and the updates really disappointed me, seems like feerik doesnt even try to balance out the game. im actually looking forward to when this game closes down lol. PEace out! :D

[Edit boadicea: Thanks for respecting that our Forum is no advertising platform for other games.]

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2014, 18:43 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 238
I made several suggestions over the years - just search around the suggestions forum - and even posted some questions on the "Mid Year QUestion & Answer" topic or something.

As a result, they just used excuses like "would make game even more complex".

And as a result, we see this.
They change cards from +2 Attack to +0/+1. How stupid is this?
They could first try +1/+2, then if it was still too strong, lower to +1, then finally if needed to +0/+1, but they had to go and make a huge change.

They're being silly.
Not really REALLY listening to players.

Just check any of my suggestion topics, about Elite, Rank, Grade Rooms, Greater AoE, etc.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2014, 21:30 
Immortel

even with that nerf the card gives up to +6 attack, +6 defense +6 hp, fair enough

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Février 2014, 21:59 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 238
Wolvos a écrit :
even with that nerf the card gives up to +6 attack, +6 defense +6 hp, fair enough

That card is one example.
I'm just saying they make no changes at all, and then make huge changes.
They should make more frequent changes, but smaller ones, and see how the meta adapts to it.
They are constantly making serious changes to single cards and ruining player investment in such cards.
Enough is enough.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Février 2014, 22:57 
Néophyte

the +6 is really nothing. I have seen cards giving up to +20 or +30 at some points using some combos.....unless they implement the function +X....maxx +Y, they will never fix the game.

The game is actually crap and is going to stay crap, concerning the balance. If you want to play a game that strategy has something to do before you spend 2 years gathering cards, just leave the game.

I am just killing some time in adventure, or gathering some cards to stay at 1/3rd in the tournaments. If I find something else to do, I will just quit the game.

If there was a way to purchase the cards, or play offline with friends I just would do so, because as you said they are nice.

The only thing worthy of our time is here is the story, the art and the game concept. the strategy and balance are crap

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant