Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 01:40
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Player base?
Message Publié : 13 Décembre 2013, 10:26 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
I took another 5 month hiatus or so. I came back to see some more OP cards (expected). However, almost all the frequent players that I used to see are all but gone. The clan I'm in (SRM) used to be filled with players, and I found myself the only member. In fact, the only familiar faces I saw are Wolvos and Nurvus (Welcome back!)

What happened? Did everyone just move on?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Player base?
Message Publié : 13 Décembre 2013, 12:21 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
sup how are your mages doing?

i think, this happens in every game, people get bored sometimes and quit, or cant keep spending money to be up to date

I was stuck in the game, with no crystals and the same decks, then they allowed us to sell the adventure cards, i made a little fortune & updated almost my entire decks 1 month ago

i came back last month and im being witness of a lot of retarded cards too (this will never change)

some good players i know even some champions said, the game isnt very dynamic, but im not sure what they were talking about

finally, if you want to come back, start from scratches or contact people and ask them about what are the important changes of the game, play in the room (and or elo), and watch the changes by yourself and modify your decks

this is not the era of the mages, so even in the room, play safe

gl

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Décembre 2013, 10:16 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Larry_Xu a écrit :
I took another 5 month hiatus or so. I came back to see some more OP cards (expected). However, almost all the frequent players that I used to see are all but gone. The clan I'm in (SRM) used to be filled with players, and I found myself the only member. In fact, the only familiar faces I saw are Wolvos and Nurvus (Welcome back!)

We are still on Larry! just not on at all hours, we need to weed out those who haven't been on for awhile and then replace them, I've seen you on a couple times, but you logged shortly after I came on.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Novembre 2014, 08:39 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
Larry_Xu a écrit :

iv been thinking the same thing when I was playing about a year ago the game rooms was full had a brake as a bug made everything French and as I was trying to sort it I reset my account :( . I'm back on now as I do like the idea of the game and the artwork been trying to message Eredan asking if they are going to advertise on Facebook again like before when they had lots of players but I get no reply I think the game would got restarted if they advertised that's all it takes but who ever it is in charge of that side of the game is not very good

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]