Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 18:46
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Legendaries
Message Publié : 08 Juin 2016, 21:06 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN YOU PLEASE BAN ALL LEGIONARIES FROM STANDARD. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING STOMPED BY THE SAME 5 GOD DAMN CARDS BECAUSE SOME RICH DUMMY PUT MONEY INTO THIS GAME SO THAT ENTITLES HIM TO THE TOP SPOTS. Seriously every deck is 13 random cards and sensoreality, snow tornado last barrier orb courrption stone heart and big means. IT doesnt even matter what guild you play just take 13 cards and 3 characters that are kinda good mix in bullshit legendaries and voila top 20. Whats the fucking point of the grind if the glass ceiling is 10 million crystals away.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Legendaries
Message Publié : 08 Juin 2016, 22:40 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
+100

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2016, 06:10 
Néophyte

I do apologize for my salty lagnuage but 4 straight games of losing not because i was outplayed or heck not because i was even countered by another deck type and losing because those same 7 cards might have ticked me off a bit.

But something needs to be done there's virtually no mode a casual player can even attempt to play with out getting steam rolled by legendaries.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2016, 10:29 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
which decks are you playing against? because there is kind of a situation this week with demon hunters not having much or any load if you have the old cards already...

i also build a deck like this and found that it is possible to add 4-5 legends without much problems loadwise... on other decks (like what i usually play is zil mages or pirate mages) this is not possible... one or two legends are maximum because overall load does not allow much more

i m also not using demon hunters as i think their gameplay is a bit broken now with nin zashi being able to chain so much... (currently using a foamy deck)

i also would like to ask what your deck looks like... because maybe the problem is only half solved by getting rid of legends

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2016, 22:00 
Néophyte

My current decks are all desert nomad. I own an entire play set of everything thats standard legal. And while I can tell Nomad isn't that spectacular (you can gauge how OP something is by its Load) I do fairly well with a temple guardian based mummy deck. That is until I'm slammed with the same 7 legendaries (probably 8 now with the new fire one dropping). Its infuriating to get beaten by 5 different decks where the only card they played to have a major effect on the game was just legendaries. and nothing i do can actually counter or make up the power gap.

I've also been playing card games for 2 decades i can very much tell the difference between someone playing a good card and outplaying me and playing over bearing nonsense that only the upper echelons have access to. And as much i can sometimes complain over how XYZ noz card can be over powered (looking at you crystal dragon) it pales in comparison to 7 "MUST PLAYS" crammed into every deck.

I'm not asking for legendaries to stop being made. hell i encourage them, anything that powers sales and keep the game alive is a no brainer. but there's no bastion for those who don't have the mega powered money cards to go and play the game. Standard and global are dick waving legendary battles. Basic is fine but gets incredibly boring as there's only so many decks and combinations involved because the card pool is so limited.

Why not a "Limited" Tournament thats a mix of standard with more restrictions on the uber rares. Something for the guys who didn't sink a hundred dollars (or thousand of hours farming free feez) to get ahead to do.

Because right now its just farming and farming and farming but the more i farm the gap gets wider and wider. I'm not asking for a hand out I want a viable method for actually playing the game without the absurd frustration of getting over run by legendaries and isnt just mindless farming

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2016, 22:20 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Hopefully some changes will be applied :/ The staff is working very hard nowadays, the GL are trying their best too :) I ask you to endure just a little bit longer ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juin 2016, 01:21 
Néophyte

I'll stay the course. at worst i'll drop off for a bit as i tend to do. My longest hiatus was a year. But i love this game and quite frankly think its one of the more innovative ones out there (at time of inception at least).

Like i said i love this game which is why it angers me when complete disregard for balance occurs. But I do visibly see improvements in this game from over the years. I wish you guys luck.

I personally wish this game was available on phones but know for technical reasons it wont happen. Though I do firmly believe changing to that platform and a bit easier access to cards for newbies could cause a resurgence on here. But then again I could be wrong.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Juin 2016, 01:45 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Just do a general limit max 2 Legendaries in standart. Would make it much fairer.
(Altough even one legendary can chainge a safe win into a clear lose.)

BTW: A good friend of mine plays magic the gathering with real cards for more than 10 years. He says, that wizard learned balancing magic but eredan is hell of no balance but only "buy legendarys with money and win or farm for years and lose".

We are both the perfect example: He put some money into eredan, I played free all the years. Only a few weaks after his start I had no chance vs him. Eredan is at the moment a fully pay2win without any balance. Sad to say, but I really think about stopping eredan again because of this. And I really love this game for artwork and the evolving-prinzip.

But disbalancing gets worse and worse with most legendary updates. ...
For balance we need restrictions, that stop players from:
a) too many OP cards in a deck (like max 2 legendarys)
b) playing OP cards too early - Since there is no every-turn-one-mana-more-system to restrict that, we could balance it with stuff like "this legendary can be played turn 5 or higher" ( So it cant be played in tur 1-4.) And there are many, many cards that need a restriction in this form.

Also since a normal turn has 1-2 cards to play, there must be a combo-limit like "no way to play out more than 5 cards in a turn generally" to stop mega-combos with 10 and more cards in one turn.

At the moment it is much to easy to abuse some card-effects.
Also there are some damage-bugs that make ridicolous high damage and if you count it you see it is way to high. (Often happens, when the dmg efects have side efects and dmg is countet two times or much higher, than it should be.)

Most legendarys are must-have cards and can get into a deck without any limit. So give it a year or a few months more and the richies will play legendary-only deck in Amnezy, standart and the Pvp-room... and the beginner are all stopping the game. (My friend to me everyone who startet with him stopped and even he will stop soon) is that really what you want?

How is this game suppose to live, if beginner run between lvl 8 and 16 because the only loose or have to spend much money into the game?

This game needs more midbase.

I like hard opponents, as long as it feels fair. I love games when it seems a win, no a lose, no a win, no a lose and even if I lose I respect that and write a pn "well played =)" or something ... but if I lose to legendarys it often feels as so unfair game. (Clear win for me and then or and a few turns later I lose a win I should have won 4 or 5 turns earlier, if no legendary would have been played. That really feels massiv unfair. And that makes me angry. And that makes me to think to stop playing eredan and play something else, thats more balanced and feels fair.

Eredan really needs a balance and for that a restriction to the legendarys.

Sry for the long wall, but as I read this postings it all came up and had to get out of me. It was a very important theme that is growling very long within me. And even if I stop, I tend to come back after some months ... I really love the game or at least I would, if it was balanced.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2016, 04:19 
Néophyte

I agree with every word you said. I've lsot games that I should've won because the guy played Last barrier and i can't kill him because the card is OP nonsense that says "I got 3 free turns to kill you". And then I've lost others to snow tornado because not every guild has reliable permanent removal that isnt clumsiness.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2016, 05:17 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
to catwatcher: this is happening since years and the game for bad or good still alive

for everyone: hope they make non legend toruneys, but even with that, some people will open same treads X rare or X rare is op

so the real problem is balance, not card rarity

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant