Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 00:26
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Sup guys! Just visiting again.
Message Publié : 10 Février 2015, 13:20 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
So, I decided to pay the forum another visit. This is either my 3rd or 4th time posting a thread like this, mabye I should do a diary kind of thing.

I snooped around the discussions and suggestions group. A lot of familiar names. Really sad to see Nurvus gone; I really felt that he cared about this game, and it's just too bad that none of his great ideas really got implemented. A lot of the complainers have also disappeared; I'm assuming they just quit and gave up on the game.

It's nice to see Wolvos on Moderator. You've contributed a lot even before becoming a Mod; I definately think the title suits you. Do you get paid? Because if not, I am truly impressed with your dedication.

My decks haven't changed: I still play Noz Blast (all the way back from what, '09?) as my competitive. I farm Adventure mode with Xeenelk, Queen Tank, and Marzhin. It's funny, because I think my Noz deck is actually doing better than it was a few months ago because I think no one expects to play against it.

I checked the marketplace for inflation, and was pleasantly surprised that my Noz cards have porportionally jumped much higher in price than others, though much of it is still inflation. If this game ever gets its player base back, I might be filthy rich haha.

Adventure mode is sadly one of the only reasons I still play now. Playing in other formats generally don't net a reward, and so I play adventure in hopes of getting core rares that I could stick into a future deck.

It's almost been a full year since everything went downhill. I'm honestly surprised that this game is still alive, and I have to give credit to the forums for being so dedicated on enjoying this game. I still think that there is hope that the game will be revamped with a huge rebalance in cards. I know that many players would be upset, but with proper compensation in feez and assurance that their money wouldn't have been wasted on a dying game, our community as a whole shouldn't mind the changes.

Last question: is anyone still active in SRM?

-Larry, 02/10/15

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Février 2015, 22:20 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
the company has the will to revive the game, stay tunned

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Février 2015, 10:03 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Wolvos a écrit :
the company has the will to revive the game, stay tunned

Is that a credible source? :)

It is nice to see some old faces again... _back_into_lurk_mode_

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Février 2015, 15:54 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
http://www.feerik.com/?lang=us

Change of owner, sounds credible source to me.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Février 2015, 04:48 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
:O change in owners is just what we've needed (in my opinion). hopefully Fredrick can set things right, and revive the game and its fanbase!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Février 2015, 12:11 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 115
Was probably way too short a lead-in time for the new owner but they missed a major chance to quell the dissenting voices by not running ANY Valentine Event even if it had just been a re-run of last year's with the Auction... We shall see if there is anything for St Pats Day...

Any prospective time-frame for Act XII??? Cause all I can say is Act XI has been a major disappointment so far... While I understand the need to rebalance the game there is very little "WOW!!!" factor in most of the chars and 90% of the re-issues are "Meh!!!"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Février 2015, 16:44 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
As long as the old is not playable in Quilingo, as long I think there will be no events.

And there is still the last WT from act 10 in the shop missing. Also new trophys for full act 10 and act 1-10.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Février 2015, 11:25 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 18
I hopes the game is better than now. Since the Promotion special deck pack and event gone everythings down. I still play all kinds of Sap heart Decks, waiting this game come back.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]