Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 14:11
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 06 Juillet 2015, 16:59 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
here is a list of cards than need to be banned

this cards just stop you playing your cards before you even get to play them

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juillet 2015, 14:28 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
i disagree

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juillet 2015, 18:05 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
I never thought I would see the day someone would say obesity needs to be banned

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juillet 2015, 00:01 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Is that a Banlist? Well, it looks pretty...I guess!?(・_・;?

To tell the truth, you seem to overreact, when it comes to countercards.
Yes, they tend to be annoying.
No, they aren't all over the top powerhouse cards.
And hell yes, they are needed in most TCGs.
Why? They even the odds. Because "ignore cards", like wolvos titled them, exist, 5+ chain combos or hilariously strong cards can be countered, before they can completely mutilate your deck.

I am usually not the type that's pointing with finger at suggestions which I dislike, because the lack an explanation. Hell no, I even forget it myself or worse I do it on purpose (just like Einstein spouted out some of his hypothesizes) to provoke discussions about deckbrewing, 'cause I love to read how people argue.

But this post... Oh boy (−_−#)
It just reflects your subjective thoughts on a partially balanced mechanic, perhaps based on negative experiences.
Why do I say so? Picks like general fray and obesity, seem pretty controversial as ban picks. Fray is niche and obesity one of the more balanced examples of ignore effects. In addition to that... Your weird statement on why does cards need to get banned... For real?
If this is your reason, then you forgot to add nearly 20 - 30 more cards. And why stop there? Witchblade Control, let us ban all their lockdown tools so we can cast spell and play Urenos without any fear to get disrupted, 'cause counters are totally removed from tournamentplay... Oh, and handlock so unfair to get your cards taken away from you.

I think we all get my point here... (♯`∧´) (and yes, from time to time I am a scumbag)

I apologize that I offended you, but your so called Banlist and the way you presented it, was outright wrong in so many ways. I could not trick myself to ignore it. I am sorry..

GriefStone

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Dernière édition par GriefStone le 09 Juillet 2015, 08:33, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juillet 2015, 01:22 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
GriefStone a écrit :
Because, like wolvos titled them, "ignore cards" exist 5+ chain combos or hilariously strong cards can be countered, before they can completely mutilate your deck.

if you want to know what i said about otk/counters, read: will time to nerf cards come? (3 pages ago), issue with control decks (3 p. ago), seriously!? settlement of scoures (3 p. ago), Amenzy's new bans (2 p. ago), well this game is so broken (2 p. ago), returning player - da frack is this????, ignore cards style, op?, baron bon blaztning update, french discussion: propositions de modifications de cartes

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juillet 2015, 11:42 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
hi chaosdark here i would like to say i am sorry for overreaction i was not in a good mood than day when you lose 15 matches in row from the same bullshit i have made a new list and the reason for banned them as well.

=when you combing this card and nox he can get the discard effect every time and chain god of evil right after so than your cards you have played than r just gone.

=this card get rid of one of your cards make you have -2 spirit and you have -2 damage you deal as well so it screws you over i know it a event card but can we Nerf it abit

=OK this card is a mage killer i would not say much if it stop the effect of spell on your guys but it just stop a mage deck form playing any of there cards so they are screw for 2 whole turns.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Juillet 2015, 00:21 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 719
Remove
It just stupid to have this card allowed now.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Août 2015, 00:54 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 719
pushing it again

i want an answer why they allow and now banned .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]