Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 15:23
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Benefits for newbies
Message Publié : 28 Août 2015, 22:05 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
Hello Eredan,

what are you going to do with the fact that there is an abysmal gap between new players and old players, are you going to maintain it like that, or is there any master plan to fix this eternal problem?

I think that one way to get back our trust in you is telling us what are you planning to do, before the game completely dies...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Benefits for newbies
Message Publié : 28 Août 2015, 22:39 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Who says they are going to have benefits for new players? I seem to recall each time they have tried to have benefits for new players some of the older players decided to be greedy and ruin it for everyone.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 02:11 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
because we can create and improve the system for new players

old players can leave the game if they want to, but new players cant reach the rythm of 6 years of releases, without new players the game only reduce the playerbase

the old system of free feez was easy to exploit and the current one is too, so nothing have changed

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 03:12 
Vénérable

wolvos, the voice of the people 8-)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 13:10 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
Joseph_Strom a écrit :
Who says they are going to have benefits for new players? I seem to recall each time they have tried to have benefits for new players some of the older players decided to be greedy and ruin it for everyone.

what?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 17:00 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Calandra a écrit :
Joseph_Strom a écrit :

what?

multiaccounts issues

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 17:10 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
Anyway should make new basic decks of each guild, the cards in them are now very bad, and not say it's for the money, because there are cards that could well replace and cost the same.

And also, just do the question of muticuentas take advantage even now, that is no excuse for not making improvements in the experience of new players.

A question, give fezz not new for leveling? and if they, from what level the delivery?

PS: Sorry for the English, use Google translator.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 17:35 
Vénérable

aflameinferno7 a écrit :
Anyway should make new basic decks of each guild, the cards in them are now very bad, and not say it's for the money, because there are cards that could well replace and cost the same.

here is an issue, the premade decks for newbies suck really hard, they need some improvements, and in the whole player experience too, there is a point where they have to play against high level players, and there is where they start to udnesrtand the abysmal breach between veterans and themselves (unless they spent tons on boosters, and that would be P2WIN)
every game sucees when their staff knows how to handle between benefits/profits for themselves, and making and enjoyable gameplay... which isnt the case in eredan

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 18:14 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 48
The new decks aren't intended to be top tier, they give you 3 characters, usually 1 expensive card etc... then you can slowly work on them. I picked the desert nomad one to begin with, then got the Noz one which is now my witch blade deck. I only wish we had one for stone linkers.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 19:13 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
Wolvos a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :
Joseph_Strom a écrit :

what?

multiaccounts issues

ok multiaccounts issues existed since day 1 and now that they are somewhat in control due to an anonymous market i really dont understand what joseph means when he blames older players getting greedy and ruining it (what exactly got ruined?) for everyone... (imo its an inmature comment which was only halfway thought through)

if he really means the multiaccount issue, then the same thing would work for beginners...

the biggest problem of them all is that feerik simply does not earn enough money with eredan itcg anymore. if there isnt going to come a huge wave of paying players around the corner then they will not give any more attention to the game then needed... this lack of cash flow for feerik explaines act 11... and now in a way explaines act 12 (recycled events and many many legendary boosters)...

its a slowly dying vicious circle... less money out of the game >>> less support >>> less players joining or staying >>> less money out of the game

in order to break it... well... spend money, and tell everyone you know that there is this game called eredan itcg...

feerik from their side could also help by making the game attractive to newcomers, or advertise the game... i mean there are so many platforms out there, where you have to play Game X until point Y in order to get a trophy from the platform (some of you know ar***g***s.com where this is the case) and if feerik would let ppl get their rewards once they have to play a certain time in eredan, then they may stick and stay

furthermore i also would suggest an extra room which is not bound by level but by elo, if you cross a certain amount of elo then you cant enter this room, that way many boss players are locked out and i doubt they would lose just to play in another room

another thing would be to find a certain way of evening the odds by not allowing legends or event cards... nurvus had many good ideas for rooms and restrictions

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant