Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 22:17
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Benefits for newbies
Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 19:50 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Calandra a écrit :
***and now that they are somewhat in control due to an anonymous market***

when legendary cards are at 10k, anonymous sale means nothing, they keep cheating, they can farm with that and do what they want with the crystals too

because of multiaccounts there is no free & useful stuff for beginners, and they can create anti exploit rewards if they want to

Citer :
its a slowly dying vicious circle... less money out of the game >>> less support >>> less players joining or staying >>> less money out of the game

in order to break it... well... spend money, and tell everyone you know that there is this game called eredan itcg...

you are waiting for people to invest in the game as the only solution and that will not happen, you can create a game and offer it to everyone at cost of 1000 u$s OR try to copy the marketing of succesful business, allowing to everyone to play full for free and if they want to spend some bucks to rush or support the game with cosmetics, if the players feel forced to purchase since day 1 to create a decent deck because of the high price of the cards and the slow progression you are losing a lot of potential customers

how will feerik earn more money of us if they dont invest in the game anymore

its a slowly dying vicious circle... >>> less support >>> less money out of the game >>> less players joining or staying >>> less support

read this please viewtopic.php?f=40&t=12355

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 20:14 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
this is a good example of how selectivly chosen parts of a text can shift the meaning or even turn it around... nice job!

i still dont see the point in shifting a legend from one account to the other... would you please be so kind and give me some input on in how far that improves my main account if i have another account which is able to hold a Void for me? most top players already possess all the legends they need... why would they need a 2nd account with the same rare cards on?

i also dont quite understand why there is a difference for new players... why (if the multiaccount thing really works [i m still not convinced]) would new players be excluded from this system? maybe they could follow that, just on a lower scale?

Wolvos... i m not waiting for players to spend their money on anything... i m just saying that this is the only sign feerik would be reacting on... if the cash flow of eredan brings more money to feerik they will turn more attention to it... as does any good company owner with his devisions... you keep what brings money, you turn off what doesnt...

i want to point out that i also suggested things that could be done from feeriks side in order to give this game a new chance for more players... (maybe you just overread that... or ignored it... )

and your argument with my circle is nonesense as it is a circle we really dont want to argue where it starts now, do we?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 20:32 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
you both agree in general, so there is no point in arguing details, so what can we do about the current sitution? i dont think inviting friends to spend in the game is a good answer, because there are so many other games to spend, which offer more things than this... but how could we get a better understanding with the staff? i believe there is the answer, in improving the comunication

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Août 2015, 22:16 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
if you read about my last link you can see it matters where it started, because you say its players' fault not support the game anymore, but i can say isnt our fault, people dump money if something worth

Zurga a écrit :
The staff knows exactly how to balance the game.
Until now, they thought it was better to release big cards to make the people buy boosters.
Clearly, this didn't work and they seem to change their mind.
We will see if this is the case with the cards they will choose to modify.
We haven't seen anything until now on this subject.

For the record, 3 years ago when the beta has ended the game was very, very balanced.
Like almost all games..

the game was very catchy, i played it every day and never felt bad when a deck wreck me, they had a break point in act 4 with some retarded cards and fixed it, then was a break around act 6 and this keep going forward until today

when at the start of the year i got hyped about the announcementes of eredan coming back and see some improvements i invest again
before this i was discussing with some friends about why eredan still alive and how to improve it, this is what i was thinking then "i have a business, isnt going well, what can i do?" i found this very interesting quote: "madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results" "this is what eredan must do" that was the conclusion, they had to invest again

---------------
multiaccount dont "shift" legendaries, they farm free stuff of fresh accounts until got something big, sell them and transfer the profit to the main one

you can create a new system to avoid this abuse, so the excuse of "we dont offer free stuff because multiaccounts" will be invalid

they dont have to wait for us, they have to caught us again like they did 3,4,5 years ago

a lot of us throw great ideas, i took almost everything in the suggestion subforum, brainstorming a little about everything non-card related, from packs, adventures, events, new modes to tournaments, rooms, rewards, market
i got realized they arent going to add them, because we spent 7 months of recycled events and packs only

for this post "suggestions for newbies" we already wanted to add non-sellable stuff, improve the daily rewards, the adventure mode rewards reducing the pool of cards or creating a crafting rewards (like the champions' hall one but more specific to guilds)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Août 2015, 01:28 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Well, I should have said some old players, I guess I did make it sound like it was all the older players. Anyway, there is actually two reasons why some old players had ruined it for new players, the one that Wolvos mentioned of some people using multi accounts to abuse any newbie benefits, something I'm partially suspicious that Alerce might try to cash in on due to his original post. I honestly don't see a reason to not trust Feerik. They could have scrapped this game as soon as it had stopped making them profit like some other companies I know that constantly scrap games because of lack of profit and/or player interest. Yet, Feerik is still here supporting the game and if that type of loyalty to a game doesn't gain people's respect and/or trust, I'm not sure what will.

The other thing some of the older players, who I don't think are around anymore were ruining it for new people was by being negative and scaring away new players by emphasising things like how hard it would be for new players to catch up to the old players, instead of being positive and suggesting ways that the new players would be able to up their game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Août 2015, 16:34 
Vénérable

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
Well, I should have said some old players, I guess I did make it sound like it was all the older players. Anyway, there is actually two reasons why some old players had ruined it for new players, the one that Wolvos mentioned of some people using multi accounts to abuse any newbie benefits

okei, players are guilty for eredan's failure in being a balanced game, it's not like making a good designed gameplay, trying to create a way of avoiding multiaccounts (and not erasing new players benefits), would have changed things

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
something I'm partially suspicious that Alerce might try to cash in on due to his original post.

you caught me there, i want to suck those benefis for me, spending hours and hours behind the screen, like i had nothing more to do, thanks now i see my error :)

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
I honestly don't see a reason to not trust Feerik. They could have scrapped this game as soon as it had stopped making them profit like some other companies I know that constantly scrap games because of lack of profit and/or player interest. Yet, Feerik is still here supporting the game and if that type of loyalty to a game doesn't gain people's respect and/or trust, I'm not sure what will.

the game is dying, and they dont try to revive it working with players suggestions, just recyling everything, even when they say things would change (at the beginning of the year)
old feerik doesnt exist anymore, many persons of the staff are gone, no more storytale, unbalanced cards since act 5, but hey! lets wait for some little improvements, i agree with you, this could only get better (im being ironic -.-)

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
The other thing some of the older players, who I don't think are around anymore were ruining it for new people was by being negative and scaring away new players by emphasising things like how hard it would be for new players to catch up to the old players, instead of being positive and suggesting ways that the new players would be able to up their game.

okay, lets start bringing our friends, maybe we can make them spend some money before the game really disappears (in this pace, the long agony of eredan would last some years more, with little to nothing sustantial change, so yes, our friends would be so happy to spend money in this awesome game, where torunaments are so fun, cards so balanced, gameplay as a whole very briliant, adventure mode so full of possibilities...)
well my dear joseph
wake up
adventure mode, since many years, is still in beta

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Août 2015, 08:48 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Alerce a écrit :

(snip)

Joseph_Strom a écrit :

okay, lets start bringing our friends, maybe we can make them spend some money before the game really disappears (in this pace, the long agony of eredan would last some years more, with little to nothing sustantial change, so yes, our friends would be so happy to spend money in this awesome game, where torunaments are so fun, cards so balanced, gameplay as a whole very briliant, adventure mode so full of possibilities...)
well my dear joseph
wake up
adventure mode, since many years, is still in beta

Well, if that's all you got for suggestions in ways for players to up their game then I may have to correct myself with saying all the negative older players already left. It's your choice to make this game fun or not.
You are the one who needs to wake up.
Five years is a long time in terms of game length especially for a iTCG like Eredan. Most iTCGs that last this long at this point either have been shut down or get little to no support, so Eredan has a lot more then other card games the same age going on.
Even in mmorpgs by now they would have had an expansion that would have changed it's look from the original, so it and the original would look like two separate games.

I get some people like to shove all the responsibility for creating fun onto game designers, but there are also some people like griefstone and other players with Titan decks that are making their own fun by making their own rules. If you haven't found a fun way to play a five year old card game that pretty much rests on you not the designers or what is left of them at this point.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Septembre 2015, 21:07 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Joseph_Strom a écrit :
I get some people like to shove all the responsibility for creating fun onto game designers, but there are also some people like griefstone and other players with Titan decks that are making their own fun by making their own rules. If you haven't found a fun way to play a five year old card game that pretty much rests on you not the designers or what is left of them at this point.

Hahahaha, Okay let's look at what ways to have fun;

Level Rooms - An okay place until you get to what...level 10-15? Whatever level it is that you get kicked out of the newbie room and have to play with those messing around with Tourny decks. Which of course are way better than anything a newbie would get without spending a bunch of cash.

Adventure - You aren't going to get better cards here, until you have better cards to grind out the fights with better drops.

Tournys - HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Events - See above. Seems I missed an event but that was the first one in what..., since Christmas?

Trying to keep up with the Story - Again, see the response on Tournys.

Really the only way for new players to 'have your own fun' is to drop enough cash on this game to rival just buying another game. Or more. Actually that might not be true. If you get a few people to play the game with you and just focus on playing against each other, maybe you'd get some fun before the pay wall looms over you.

I'm amazed this game is actually still alive actually. With spaced out updates, no events, and a hostile stance towards new players, I question why this is still going. Guess all the vets are still paying 5-10 bucks for whatever new shinny cards come out so they can stay on top.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Septembre 2015, 16:22 
Vénérable

MerlinCross a écrit :
Joseph_Strom a écrit :

Hahahaha, Okay let's look at what ways to have fun;

Level Rooms - An okay place until you get to what...level 10-15? Whatever level it is that you get kicked out of the newbie room and have to play with those messing around with Tourny decks. Which of course are way better than anything a newbie would get without spending a bunch of cash.

Adventure - You aren't going to get better cards here, until you have better cards to grind out the fights with better drops.

Tournys - HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Events - See above. Seems I missed an event but that was the first one in what..., since Christmas?

Trying to keep up with the Story - Again, see the response on Tournys.

Really the only way for new players to 'have your own fun' is to drop enough cash on this game to rival just buying another game. Or more. Actually that might not be true. If you get a few people to play the game with you and just focus on playing against each other, maybe you'd get some fun before the pay wall looms over you.

I'm amazed this game is actually still alive actually. With spaced out updates, no events, and a hostile stance towards new players, I question why this is still going. Guess all the vets are still paying 5-10 bucks for whatever new shinny cards come out so they can stay on top.

+1

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2015, 16:51 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Since some months we have events again every 6-8 weeks ... this event is number 4 in the row, if I remember right ...

And you do not have to use real money, if you join a clan ... there you can help each other during events (at least the whole community should learn to help each other during events). So be sure, the game is not dying, it is revivng just since a few months because the owner has changed.

No we get remakes of the old events and after that maybe some new ones or the rotate the old ones with new cards to get (and cash the old cards you still not have).

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant