Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 00:47
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Benefits for newbies
Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2015, 18:28 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 108
Enough of the peopel trying to defend this bullshit. Do you see any Feerik rep in most of the discussion on how to help eredan? I dont, at some point we have to face it and accept it. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT FEEZING. Even with a guild during the event, they make sure you feez because at some point or another, even with a lots of options and cards, you will be FORCED to feez to keep up. Feerik is not going to switch direction, they are just gonna keep this going on until peopel leave.

They are just pressing the juice out of the fruit, 100000 bugs unfix, you are new to eredan? Sorry, you are 4 years lates, the daily quest? What a joke, most tourny? Only a way to get some champ coins.

Sadly after investing over 700 in a game I love, the truth always catch up, they do not care about the gameplay, the fun aspect or anything other then making you feez until they move on to something else.

Im not a dev or anything , but in my book it doesnt take much to put old event back (most of the work is done and lots of peopel would profit from it) and put the focus on what is wrong, B U G.

Mistake is something normal and you learn from it , Feerik doesnt. Hell even when they post, the informations isnt corrects. There is no way they play the game :/.

This is sad.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2015, 21:16 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
titguymendoza a écrit :
Enough of the peopel trying to defend this bullshit. Do you see any Feerik rep in most of the discussion on how to help eredan? I dont, at some point we have to face it and accept it. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT FEEZING. Even with a guild during the event, they make sure you feez because at some point or another, even with a lots of options and cards, you will be FORCED to feez to keep up. Feerik is not going to switch direction, they are just gonna keep this going on until peopel leave.

They are just pressing the juice out of the fruit, 100000 bugs unfix, you are new to eredan? Sorry, you are 4 years lates, the daily quest? What a joke, most tourny? Only a way to get some champ coins.

I'm confused at one point you are saying you have to pay feez to catch up at another point you are saying the new people are four years to late, but both statements can't be true. If the first statement is true then the new people aren't four years to late and just missed a few obsolete cards that are useless now, because of power creep, for standard you only have to care about what was released in the last three acts which last I checked didn't count four years.

The other way if new people were four years too late would suggest you never needed to pay feez to catch up since just playing the game for four years according to your logic gives you a benefit over a newbie that gets lucky buying the recent act pacts.

And of course buying feez is important, maybe to you this is just a game, but the devs are human to and need to eat and live, too. The reason most companies just drop games is, because they have a certain profit margin to reach to keep everyone happy on the pay roll and I'm not defending Eredan just poking holes in your logic/rant whatever you call it. I just personally take the side of being grateful they didn't drop this game when that profit margin wasn't reached instead of pushing on like they did, because I really enjoy this game. Mind you, I suppose that enjoyment could blind me from all the big problems you guys seem to have with this game.

Citer :
Im not a dev or anything , but in my book it doesn't take much to put old event back (most of the work is done and lots of people would profit from it) and put the focus on what is wrong, B U G.

As a programmer, I can tell you putting old events back may range from easy to hard to even impossible depending on if they are still the same devs working on Eredan now as they were 5 years ago. sometimes people don't comment their code leaving the new guys to have translate and understand what they were doing with said code, since like every author every programmer has a different writing style.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Septembre 2015, 22:15 
Guémélite

Sorry but you are easily confused. Seems pretty clear to me, you have to feez to catch up and even if you feez, you wont. So that leave the new players out even if they feez since they are not going to catch up, do I have to point out why? OP cards not being accessible and overpriced market.

Now, I have most of the Legendary, tons of keys trophies and I can manage to do better then most peopel, but you know what? Im not playing this game alone, im not playing this game to feel like I have a big D crushing peopel that cant even compete. Have you tried to get a friend to play with you? Did he stays?

As for standard, 1 out of 3 tournements. And If you seems to believe that it is working fine , you might want to go back and look at the cards release and revamp because it is the same decks getting buffed yet they didnt need it.

Thank you for that helpful insigh, I didnt know that eredan was about making money...

Wait, isnt there tons of games about making money and that still manage to keep the content fun? And I find it kinda funny that you would say that the coding would affect putting old event in place, I guess they just just write it down on paper and once the event is done , they just garbage it.

Take it as rant, raging or whatever make you sleep at night, but many peopel will agree. And I wouldnt go out of my way to make a post if I didnt want things to get better, but at some point there need to be some kind of reaction from Feerik because their way of communication is a total lack of respect. We are lucky to have some dedicated peopel that fill the gap between the community and the devs.

Eredan is not gonna survive without new players and Eredan does not offer anything interesting to new players, see where i am going there? Once again, you are not playing this game alone.

Same old story, again and again.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2015, 21:16 
Marchand

titguymendoza a écrit :
Sorry but you are easily confused. Seems pretty clear to me, you have to feez to catch up and even if you feez, you wont. So that leave the new players out even if they feez since they are not going to catch up, do I have to point out why? OP cards not being accessible and overpriced market.

Just how many cards from four years ago do you still use regularly in your decks that haven't been rereleased in later acts or are not trophies? I say that new players have less catching up to do, because they wouldn't have spent/wasted feez on cards that would get outdated by more powerful releases later down the line. So nope I stand by logic.

Also I am questioning if you know what coding is now.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Septembre 2015, 22:20 
Guémélite

As mentioned, I have an idea what coding is but im not a dev and clearly im missing something so care to enlighten me? Because I fail to see your point (not trying to make a fight, just to learn) You are saying that the coding from past event might be lost because of the switch between the Eredan staff , How, please? Like I said, it is not like it was on a piece of paper and it would get trashed, everything must be saved.

If you dont see any cards, from the past years of eredan that are not accessible to new players, i think we are done here. I hope you keep enjoying your time on Eredan.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Septembre 2015, 23:39 
Marchand

I never said the coding was lost, just easy to hard to impossible to implement, but in most cases that is more of related to length of time to edit the code for the reeditions of old events. Easy and giving Feerik the benefit of doubt would be just going in, uncommenting and changing the characters you would receive from the event, harder would be refitting the GUI, so it's atheistically pleasing and has a way to get old characters from past versions of the event. Mind you, unless I my memory is off the last time we did the Dinjon event it was to unlock and his equipment, so time wise hard is still possible to do. Also under harder would be a convenient amount of time would be going in and having to find all the code for a certain event if one dev decided it was more practical to have all the event code in different modules, say one module for the board and then one module for the shop then switching the variables of the shop to sink up with the board module so the all currencies sink up.

Mind you, if I used what you said about the whole paper as an analogy instead of literally, then you could be correct and we may have lost a few events that way. After all this is the company that shot itself in the foot by wiping accounts of older players who never used feez and hadn't played for a while, therefore wiping out their main resource of new players, ie. returning players who had fond memories of playing this game, for this point of a game's life cycle, so I can easily see feerik deleting modules for old events just to allow things to run faster.

Since the creation of champions hall I have no idea which cards are inaccessible to new players and for the most part remember the power creep wiping out the viability of older cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Septembre 2015, 02:08 
Guémélite

Thank for clarifying. So what I am reading is, it would require work to put it back... :P
And you are saying that they may have lost some event from removing them to make thing run smoother, but like i said, it is not like they would trash it, just require works.

As for the cards, sorry for the french : Bouquet de rose , galon d'amiral , all the dragon offshot/rejeton (google translation) and most of the content that you can get via champion token, because lets face it, you need a lot of luck or feez to reroll to get the card you want, making it really hard to get. And if you tell me thoses cards are not game changing, then I dont have the same vision of gameplay as you do. :)

Have fun .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Septembre 2015, 02:15 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
well this is not anymore benefits for news, we already have a lot of constructive post turned into this

this post is toasted

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3