Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 19:56
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 9 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : What the hell is happening?
Message Publié : 14 Octobre 2015, 11:53 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 27
The problem is the following :
In my country there is no way to get some Fee'z other than surveys (this has been an issue for me for the past year, as prior to that, I did have the ability to at least send text messages). That wouldn't be a problem if they even loaded. No, they do not load for my country. I have literally lost a whole year of events and packs, just because no one would resolve the damn problem. That in itself would not be a problem if I had not registered and played from the start of this goddamn game.

I know I have to address the support, but from what I have done so far - and that's posting a few tickets, I always get the same response. The support agents just let me wait for a week or more and then respond to me "It's a problem and we are still working on it". That has been the response for about a year now. A f*cking year!!!!! I am pissed off. I don't know if someone can help me with this, but I hope my message gets through to someone who can. Jesus Christ, I want my time or money back or the damn problem resolved.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: What the hell is happening?
Message Publié : 14 Octobre 2015, 16:24 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
the last sentence strikes me a bit... you say that the service wont allow you to spend money on the game... but you want money back? what?

the game has seen a big decline in attention from staff... mainly due to a lack of profit from the game and other sources being rather promising in comparison... but you should of course be aware that the company feerik is still interested in your money thus if the support says they are working on it, i really think they are doing that

now with the lack of attention goes a decrease in support which means that less people have to do the work... which further means that it really may take a lot longer to resolve this thing...

what i want to say... if you already contacted the staff about that problem you should not go further and spam them with messages or loose your frustration in the forum... neither will help you, in fact if you spam the support with problems they will be busy answering you instead of taking the time to report the actual problem(s) which further decreases player experience

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Octobre 2015, 17:48 
Duelliste

Well, thanks for the response, I understand that you might be a bit confused by the last message. What I mean is that I have spent over 1000 usd on the game, while payment was available for my country. I really liked it over other online card games, such as H and UR. I preferred it to others and I still do, but I get really frustrated as to how support seems to be doing nothing about the issue. Just put yourself in my shoes for a second and think how you would feel. I feel helpless and companies don't want to make their customers feel that way. I am just asking whether someone who actually has a say in this (meaning mods and etc) can help me with this issue (which is contacting support in some manner). I know I have been wasting my money on an online game, yes, I am aware of that, and I am willing to pay more.
Now let's say that you're as intrigued as I am (not saying that you are not) in the game. How would you feel if every month or two there is a special pack that could help you get a single card that you are looking for? Now let's say that you don't have access to those packs at all - and the one at fault is not you. And now let's repeat that for a year. You'd feel terrible, right? Not only the special packs, but some premium cards as well. For example, I won't be able to get this new dragon + the two offsprings because 'Feerik' have made it so that you would have to invest a bit to get the challenges complete. That's cool and all and I love doing so, because the game is worth it, but I want to get those extra cards... and this community doesn't seem to have a voice anymore :\ that's why I am asking for some help on behalf of the mods.

Dernière édition par Wolvos le 15 Octobre 2015, 15:42, édité 1 fois.
avoid naming another games

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Octobre 2015, 18:58 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
i really do understand... but since this huge breakup in the staff (the moment dimizar left feerik and took some ppl with him) they simply dont have the staff anymore to compensate with the amount of problems summing up... it really is sad but let me assure you.. a mod wont change anything and wont be able to help you neither since they also just forward it to the staff you have been sending a message to already... so as sad as it is... at this moment in time you cannot do anything about this other then waiting for the issue to be solved

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Octobre 2015, 08:20 
Duelliste

It's really sad, too, cause the game has great potential :\ it's just that some restrictions burden it. It could as well be a better game than HS. If only the dev team could do some changes instead of leaving it behind. :( It saddens me, as someone who has studied game design, to see such a nice game get stomped by others just because of some silly decisions... it could have been very populated, too.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Octobre 2015, 15:51 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
as calandra told you, i cant do anything for you, because this problem was reported a lot of times (around 1 year or more) and the answer is the same, they cant fix they payment and/or the surveys in part because the owners of those services are partners i dont know the technical details, but they are not feerik, they share their structure in order to get your money and send it to feerik (in the case of the payment)

what i can do is send this issue to the support (purple rank here) in case you didnt yet, but you did

i understand your frustration, but the only think you can do now is wait

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Octobre 2015, 18:52 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 18
Thank Wolvos,
cannot purchase Feez in Thailand is also more than a year now, hope the purchase system will back to be available for all countries.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Novembre 2015, 10:23 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
I have suggestion, if the management/developer can make the game available on mobile devices/i phones etc, as a mobile game(it seems there is a diff category for this kind of games and a diff payment system rather than the pc type games)

the payment system might become easier as such mobile games has some built in online payment system on thier respective countries phone/internet service provider itself.

Not to mention mobile games have been booming. meaning more customers/new player for the game.

make it availlable on android phones pls. no support from adobe flash player though, makes problem on application for a mobile game.

i dont know if it can be played on apple though.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Novembre 2015, 08:37 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
Let aside that this thread is about missing payment methods for some countries, the question about making Eredan iTCG available on mobile devices has been answered long time ago: It's simply not possible from an ergonomic point of view. We tried.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 9 message(s) ]