Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 18:42
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : I'm deeply disappointed.
Message Publié : 26 Novembre 2015, 23:15 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
I've been playing this game for a very long time. I joined just before the Nehantist guild came out. What was this game? A fun game, great art, great visuals, balanced gameplay (even with a few ceap shots here and there). But all in all, a very fun experience. I got into the Tempus cards early on, progressed that, and it was a deck capable of fighting those at a higher level than me.

What is this game now? A FUCKING FRUSTRATING MESS! This was one of the few games that made my day worthwhile in the end because it was something I could play casually or I could completely devote to and enjoy it. But now we have this bullshit with stupidly overpowered cards and decks. It has gotten to the point where I don't feel any thrill or exuberance toward this game that I had before. I run into a deck that is using legendary cards and I just quit immediately. I run into any players that use an even remotely overpowered tactic and I immediately get pissed off and send them a not so friendly PM.

This fucking game is not fun anymore. This game is nothing to be proud of. What kind of retards would make this game so impossible for new players? What kind of retards would make this so impossible for returning players? What kind of fucking idiots would make it so you had to purchase F'eez so that you can sell your cards on the markey to try and fund a new deck? If it was a one time purchase, then fine, maybe. But not every god damn month.

I have my old decks from before, and when out of all my decks, the ONLY DECK THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE FAIR (That's right, FAIR) is my fucking Kaes the Malevolent deck. Which is not fun to fucking play because you only have 4 god damn turns to win so you're just rushing to make sure you can 1 hit all of the enemy's cards.

And I can't build any other decks because the stupid fucks that made this game made it physically impossible. They don't care about loyalty, just money. They do not care one bit about their players or about trying to balance this game out.

That all being said, I loved this game. This was legitimately the one game that kept bringing me back, but now all I do is curse and swear and ell and send threatening hateful pm's to other players because of the worthless cunts that don't seem to understand how to balance this game. No, they would rather release overpowered cards and then power up other cards and leave some cards flapping in the wind. (Looking at the ice elves specifically, they used to be a god deck and now they suck).

So. From the deepest darkest part of my heart, I hate you all. I want you all to go fuck yourselves with with a chainsaw and die painfully writhing on the ground. Because this isn't a game anymore, it's just you worthless fucks squeezing us for everything we got and giving those assholes that do have money every single edge over someone who can't fucking afford to spend money.

I sincerely hope you all die, for ruining one of the only good things I have ever had in my life.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: I'm deeply disappointed.
Message Publié : 27 Novembre 2015, 00:55 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
Verinen Himo a écrit :
I've been playing this game for a very long time. I joined just before the Nehantist guild came out. What was this game? A fun game, great art, great visuals, balanced gameplay (even with a few ceap shots here and there). But all in all, a very fun experience. I got into the Tempus cards early on, progressed that, and it was a deck capable of fighting those at a higher level than me.

What is this game now? A FUCKING FRUSTRATING MESS! This was one of the few games that made my day worthwhile in the end because it was something I could play casually or I could completely devote to and enjoy it. But now we have this bullshit with stupidly overpowered cards and decks. It has gotten to the point where I don't feel any thrill or exuberance toward this game that I had before. I run into a deck that is using legendary cards and I just quit immediately. I run into any players that use an even remotely overpowered tactic and I immediately get pissed off and send them a not so friendly PM.

This fucking game is not fun anymore. This game is nothing to be proud of. What kind of retards would make this game so impossible for new players? What kind of retards would make this so impossible for returning players? What kind of fucking idiots would make it so you had to purchase F'eez so that you can sell your cards on the markey to try and fund a new deck? If it was a one time purchase, then fine, maybe. But not every god damn month.

I have my old decks from before, and when out of all my decks, the ONLY DECK THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE FAIR (That's right, FAIR) is my fucking Kaes the Malevolent deck. Which is not fun to fucking play because you only have 4 god damn turns to win so you're just rushing to make sure you can 1 hit all of the enemy's cards.

And I can't build any other decks because the stupid fucks that made this game made it physically impossible. They don't care about loyalty, just money. They do not care one bit about their players or about trying to balance this game out.

That all being said, I loved this game. This was legitimately the one game that kept bringing me back, but now all I do is curse and swear and ell and send threatening hateful pm's to other players because of the worthless cunts that don't seem to understand how to balance this game. No, they would rather release overpowered cards and then power up other cards and leave some cards flapping in the wind. (Looking at the ice elves specifically, they used to be a god deck and now they suck).

So. From the deepest darkest part of my heart, I hate you all. I want you all to go fuck yourselves with with a chainsaw and die painfully writhing on the ground. Because this isn't a game anymore, it's just you worthless fucks squeezing us for everything we got and giving those assholes that do have money every single edge over someone who can't fucking afford to spend money.

I sincerely hope you all die, for ruining one of the only good things I have ever had in my life.

Oh wow someones being more than a little pissy aren't they?

Seriously bro I agree with on some of the point you made, hell most of us probably do, but raging on the forum about how your going to quit playing an all this other stuff? Ha! I'm sure that if any of the feerik staff saw this they would laugh their asses off at you. Your not the 1st to complain and quit and you won't be last. Honestly you should get over yourself. Quitting just because your opponent has legends? Get over it. Legends are far from impossible to overcome and if you were a real tcg player, no, a real gamer in general, attempting to overcome such odds with the deck you made yourself is reward in itself. Your upset cuz you don't have the same ability to get awesome cards like other players do. Oh and sending hate filled PMs to other players? I'm surprised someone hasn't banned you from this game already honestly.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Novembre 2015, 15:32 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
that isnt helping xydraga

i know what both are saying, but isnt the way of do it, raging against forum or players directly doesnt solve anything and we are aware of the current state of the game, even some of us tried to help when the staff asked us

we (players) did everything to fix it, i suggest you to leave the game if you are suffering instead of enjoying while playing

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Novembre 2015, 20:09 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
I know, your right, but believe me Wolvos, in no way do I support whats he's doing. Yes, I can understand where his frustration comes from, as it was the same for me back when I first started playing. But for him to post this rant and the utter amount of disrespect he's showing towards the devs and our fellow players is ridiculous and unforgivable.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Novembre 2015, 16:57 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
i would just recommend not EVER to let a computer game or any game for that matter to become "one of the only good things that you ever had in life"

... geez if you are really that far, then please go and see a councelor ... online addiction is rather serious and is heavily affecting your life and behaviour, as you noticed yourself when insulting everyone

on your argumentation... i m playing the game even longer (since nomads came out) and i agree that the powercreep was horrible at a certain point in time... but as of recently i observe many players being strong and competive in the tournaments which are around level 20-30ish... thus rather new... i think it has to do with the legendary boosters and the preconstructed decks which are giving them a strong start

also the powercreep has been on a decline i would say... the recent releases are a lot better then older ones... i still think there is hope for the game to become a lot more balanced

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Décembre 2015, 02:36 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
You should have been around when the game was on a decline 8-) Man , that was tragic .
In case you didn't know , Feerik lives by taking money from "veteran" who keep funding their broken card releases, inflate the heck out of the market ; and feast on the tears and hopes of casual folks :D

Joke aside , there are many better and more reasonable card games out there , no need to cling on this one . Hell , even HS is more reasonable compared to this . Or you can play Eredan Arena , i heard that Feerik haven't got the nerve to screw that up yet

Dernière édition par Wolvos le 18 Décembre 2015, 18:57, édité 1 fois.
avoid naming another games, ty

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Décembre 2015, 02:55 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
+1

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Décembre 2015, 17:49 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Oh man, a great Event just ended. Everyone could get good cards and with enough time you could get the new Characters very easy. I remember far harder events. And we have the christmas calendar. You should have seen 2014- 2015 for more then 12 monthe there was no event and we even feared there would have been no christmas calendar ... to that time Feerik was only up to feez and had the totally powercreep. Then the leadership changed and slowly but konsequent they startet again with events and other new specials and show, that they start to hear to the player again ...

It got way better now than 6 month ago!

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2016, 05:39 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 34
+1
This game is completly unbalanced and non of us see any effort to balance it.
Linkers forgotten, nehants forgotten, mages punished with hard counters, completly senseless multi item/action/spells mechanics make this game crazy...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2016, 13:05 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2546
RyogaLX a écrit :
+1
This game is completly unbalanced and non of us see any effort to balance it.

Completely agree :| ... While I believe that now are taking measures... I hope that every week Eredan will have one card with nerf for balancing slowly the game, and I also have hope someday the number of cards legendary and mythical that can be put in a deck for normal rooms will be limited. From here the game could improve a lot.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant