Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 19:16
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 11 Janvier 2016, 19:51 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1043
Good evening everyone,

First of all I want to wish you the best for 2016, much happiness, many projects, be they professional or private, and a good health to fully enjoy what life offers to us.

Then I had an idea of starting a small survey here, something that concerns the game that occupies for some an important place in their leisure beaches, disconnecting from the real world.

Why a poll? Because I just want to have your opinion, was it the result of experience over several years or just a feeling, something you would think or dream of.
This is pure curiosity, without having any incentive.

Well, I wonder what could be for you three good reasons to continue playing Eredan iTCG.
Priority don't matter, just your three good reasons.

:)

Kyuden Bayushi admin - corrupted mad ronin
"If you can find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
https://gaishislair.wordpress.com/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2016, 01:33 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
i still like to build, update & test my decks against everything

finish trophies

play the events

i like some specific mechanics (tempus skip turns, powder stack, flawseeker stack), the developers got me with this, maybe if another game take this >.>

this game is like a collision of a lot of different playstyles, i can heal, aoe, stack, discard, everything, i can play what i want, a super tryhard deck or a stable one

we have well designed arts (some of them are bad, like nadarya :P but in general i love them) the guilds cover the diversity of the world making you to preffer more the nature of sap or the robots of pirates (why not both too? :P ) or the enemies of all or the protectors of guem

i still want to play i think because i have almost every deck i want to play, im missing just nehants in general, priest and a few legendaries, i only get bored of abusive decks because of this, some of my fav decks are no match for them

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Février 2016, 17:56 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
First of all, the diversity of playstyles is of course what holds me here for a long time.
Second one is events, raids and tournaments, which generally stir up interest during the time I start to get bored.
Third one is pve, and overall ability to earn good cards without donating, i even keep a full log of what i've got from each boss.
However, i dislike the direction which feerik chose with all those legendary op-as-hell cards, i feel like they want to capitalize upon Eredan before, well, shutting it down perhaps.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]