Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 19:42
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Legendaries
Message Publié : 13 Juin 2016, 00:53 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
I'd rather listen to people's complaints about XYZ rare than get beaten down by a generic uber rare that fits in any deck that makes the game impossible to enjoy. because if that guild based rare becomes a problem it can be nerfed or other wise altered. When these pay to win rares exist it makes the game unenjoyable because it simply means you need these 7-8 cards mix in any other junk you'd like and "voila" Victory.

Nothing is worse than losing games not because my deck isn't good or made a wrong move but because 5 different guilds played last barrier which buys them 3 extra turns to win the game. or opened up with sensoreality so they get an early power turn. or have the big means in play so their early game doesn't have to fear what order their cards are played. these are all card playable in ANY deck. I have much less problem with kotoba or noz having that "ermagerd OP OP OP" card because at least if i happen to stumble upon a zil deck i don't have to accept defeat before a single card is played.

I'd rather take a step in a good and postive direction than do nothing and pout about how things don't change.

Or Feerik can just hire me to help balance this game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Juin 2016, 16:01 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Lets just say there is a new must-have rare every month. Until now that may be around 5-8 must-have cards. Just add 12-15 months and the first "legendary-only" decks can appear, that maybe host some few guild cards, but in main play more than 60% in legendary. Just because the owner is rich. Is that sense of the game?

Balancing is a general problem, but with this legendarys without restrictions like "playable since turn 5" and "limit no of legends" this game will become impossible to balance and more and more ridiculous with every new rare every month.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Juin 2016, 17:43 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
just an addition... some legends are free to get... including sensuality... its not like you need to be rich oder pay to play only... the game actually allows you to get things for free, also the 2000 medal transfer is actually for free...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Juin 2016, 18:21 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
this is a deja vu of event/trophy decks... this is happening since last 3 years with top decks

they did nothing to fix this back in 2013, but what they can do? this is just a stack of the best cards, same with future white only deck, wich is a lie for now, just try to build that deck and see what happens, the problem again is balance, those same cards in others low tier decks wont do the same

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2016, 18:07 
Vénérable

Calandra a écrit :
just an addition... some legends are free to get... including sensuality... its not like you need to be rich oder pay to play only... the game actually allows you to get things for free, also the 2000 medal transfer is actually for free...

I got all those free-legendarys. (those need the weekly-throphys, so are not fully for free, if you missed them and the time of dragon raids)

However those are not the must-have-legendarys I am talking about. I mean those like:

etc.

So all the "new" legendarys.

A player like me (normally not winning tournaments; best thing, if I join the first 1/3) needs around 12 months, to get 2.000 medals. (Because nearly only medals for joining. And I need those for event cards, since there is no other chance, to get those.)

Means I could get 1 legend for free in a year (during 10-12 new legends appear) and I prefer to get an eventcard, since my last "free-legendary" is random and it was a fail to that time ( was very weak). But I got lucky enough, that is was upgraded months later to one of the must-have-legends. Can not always expect that they upgrade my fails.

Last other possibility: during events there are also often possibilities to play for legendarys, but as rare hunter I go for the eventcards, even if I dont use them, okay thats my falt.

Okay, in part it is my fault, that I do not always go legends, when I have the choice to get an eventcard. But even if I would go only for legends, it would take a lot of time and during events I cannot be sure to get enough eventmoney for the legend, when I am losing in a row.

At least I play this game for the fine Artwork, good memories in the past and nice people in my clan.

(__)__,

Dernière édition par Cat_Wachter le 21 Juin 2016, 19:14, édité 2 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2016, 18:58 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 11
Just saw today's update. Looks like we won thanks Eredan for coming to your senses.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Juin 2016, 19:17 
Vénérable

Keybo a écrit :
Just saw today's update. Looks like we won thanks Eredan for coming to your senses.

Looks like legendary-only decks seems to be no good option for standart tournament. =D
Waiting for similar restrictions (less hard) in Amnezy, too. (Like max 3 legendarys)

(__)__,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2016, 10:47 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
big + on that side, very nice and needed change.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2016, 11:19 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
i m just wondering if it brings the wanted balance... as of now the first page in the quilingo ranking contains the very same names as usual...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juin 2016, 11:30 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
Yeah, because those players have the best cards and are pretty good at deck building and playing so no wonder

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant