Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 16:33
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 21 Juillet 2016, 20:56 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
Tora-X a écrit :
We used to have a close community of dragon hunters as well.
Every day we could hunt a few dragons and needed 30 wins with a clan.
That gave a strong bond and players were looking forward to it.
Now dragon hunting on other bonding aspects of the game are gone.

I would be a huge fan to introduce the dragons on a more regular basis.
Also maybe some other bosses that can be defeated in group.

+ buidling up to higher rewards with daily logins!

I rest my case

I agree the dragons as a guild activity was a nice thing.
The problem to me is that (if I have time) there are nearly no reasons for me to fight those Dragons anymore because I already have the Trophies and still have about 10+ of those. We Might need something we could gain from Dragon Hunt if we don't need more Trophies e.g. Change a Trophy Ticket against 5 Medals or other card (I don't really know for what but something that makes it interesting). Random Uncommons or Rares for Trophy Tickets wouldn't work because there are better opponents in adventure mode to get those. Unless we have a little chance to get a special Dragon related card too meaning a new card/set of cards for which we can trade our Tickets. With a small Chance we need to fight more often to get all of them and the bonds between players gives us a kind of duty to help those who helped us getting them. I think if we have a small Chance to obtain one of those Dragons as a playable count as three character it would still be enough appeal to start Dragon Hunts again.
And Maybe a new Mission in which not the won battles are counted but the Damage dealt to the opponent by team members (meaning even the little players can add something to the score)

This will be my last suggestion for now because I don't want to spam the thread with my ideas. If someone thinks my ideas are annoying I want to apologize in advance.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juillet 2016, 11:14 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
And i dont understand why they didnt make a rerun of all the old trophys.
Dragon Hunt was really nice and so, but why wouldnt they just start the weekly trophy system over fro mthe begining, giving every player a chance to get the cards AND giving a purpose to logging in.

I Agree thatm ore regular dragon hunts would be awesome.
I log in every day at least once, and it has been 2 months since i even SAW a dragon.
And thats really sad.

And yeah, iagree Dragon hunts should give some kind of different reward for those with all trophys.
Maybe make it one of those rando mcards you can buy at every event.

Kinda sad to hear that even the staff does not know what is happening here in theyr game......

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juillet 2016, 15:27 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
The problem:
- old player leave because there is nothing to do
- new player leave because the big difference to the old player and losing all the time does not motivate

Solution:
- hold old player with something to do
- hold new player by faster grow (for example a decent deck from the feez-decks on level 15, 25, 50, 75, 100 ...) and give them rooms without so ridiculous high level player inside.
- get new player by advertisement

- First every level up should feel like a little event (instead of just "oh, it happened") so give unsellable cards for every level up. For example: most time a common/uncommon, every level 10 a rare, ever level 25 a legendary. (To grow a healthy middle-base all players should get those cards belated. Even if the big will earn 3-4 legendary, oh man, they have all the legendary they need right now, and even if they sell their old version, they make the same crystalls with the tournaments, so who cares, the big player have everything already inclusive the eventcards due meddailons. So the benefits go main to the middlebase.)

- Second give a better dayli login-bonus. (Other games give a card per day just for login or have 3 dayli quests) so some ideas:
-- 3 dayly trophies possible (for example to get: 1 card / crystalls / 2-5 extra energy / 1 medaillon für the eventcards) (this one is my favourite)
-- dayli carddraw as reward for the dayli quest
-- more crystals for dayli quest (to motivate the new player on dayli login, the big player will not benefit from that small amout of crystals)
-- on day seven a rare via dayli quest
-- or show the nine cards from whom we chose (with a small and dayli growing chance on max one rare, the chance is resettet when a rare apper. Player are able to buy the other cards one by one for crystals or even feez.)

- Make adventure Mode much cheaper or even available without energy to get the player into more playtime. So weak player would not run away so fast from eredan, since they can play solo and grow (nobody buys energy for that ridiculous high price, maybe if there would be an option to buy energy for crystals, too) ... The energysystem still could be used for Bosses, event-adventures and dragons

- Blend in a countdown around 12 hours before a dragon will appear. So player are motivated to stay and play and start clanevents.

- Limit the Legendarys also in Amnezy Tournament, normal room is enough space for play

- Remake the weekly trophys and do they as monthly trophys (2 weeks after events, so there is a 14-day-balance for specials)

- ban all similar OP-cards like and or none of them.

- bring in a lode-system for all tournaments, for more rotate and less all-time-winner-decks

- make new beginner decks that are decent or give them a good deck like the feez-decks around level 15 (since most leave between level 13 and 17).

- make more level-dependent rooms or a perma-room that has the same requires like the actual last masters tournament

- give possibility to buy booster by crystals

- repair the old character-collerter-trophys
- make new character-collecter-trophys
- make new permanent-trophis who counts new things like "Dragon-killer" and "The boss" for killing bosses and dragons or "Visitor" for partcipating events

- give the tower new floors by events and let them stay after

- revive the old time-limited-adventure-events (you even could use the same cards, since many players from old times are gone or were to weak to get tham at that time .... so many players would love to get those old cards and since old event-chars where able to level even old player, who has sthose cards could collcect it in it's lower level)

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2016, 00:01 
Marchand

Message(s) : 348
sorry i didnt really read all of you comment but i want to point at a contradiction of your argument...

you say old gamers leave and new players dont join because old players are too powerful... if they leave... well... you know where i want to point at right?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2016, 17:17 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
Hey all, just tried to get back into the game after a long time not playing and its just impossible. I used to have decent decks, like a deck with Centarium Aurius and Runic Training and so on, but today I just got rekt and rekt and rekt.
All I got were opponents (3 times the same as well) that have loads and loads on unique silver cards and lots of event cards. Those combined just completely destroyed all my decks in all my games.
No fun whatsoever. Just thought I'd share my personal experience from today. I find its a real shame that event cards can have such an impact on the game. Encountered a couple of the 1 creature decks as well, all rekt me.

If it feels this impossible even as an ex-player to get back into the game, it must be even worse for newcomers.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2016, 18:54 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
old players leave for the same reasons than new, old players have to spend to keep up too, anyone can leave for the gap, old isnt equal to full collection player

some of the suggestions are wrong, you cant give booster with crystals, we need less cx, but no more cards in exchange, you know people sitting in 3m crystals or more get more cards to sell, more crystalls again, this is good only for them because getting 2 random boosters isnt great when you need specific cards

load system of quilingo is bad, so it will for any other format

normal room should be protected instead amnezy, sometimes you can enjoy of stop playing top tier decks in amnezy, while normal room desnt
im saying normal room is for non tournament games (unranked), why i have to face tournament decks with no restrictions while in amnezy not?

centorium is a decent deck, amnezy version is one of the best

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2016, 22:18 
Marchand

Mephidro a écrit :
Hey all, just tried to get back into the game after a long time not playing and its just impossible. I used to have decent decks, like a deck with Centarium Aurius and Runic Training and so on, but today I just got rekt and rekt and rekt.

i think its better if you try your luck in amnezy tournament... the level room is actually out of hand... completely... in the amnezy some strategies are restriced thus your chance are actually better there to get a win then in level room

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 00:44 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 240
Wolvos a écrit :
we need less cx

For what? If you want less cx for prices to fall, you can achieve same goal by increase the number of cards in the market, so selling boosters for cx works fine for it.

About leaving - IMHO, new players leave because they have nobody around them to play on the same level. Most players around them are a)twinks or b)old players with better cards (so they can win by card power without any need do think on the turns). Old players leave for exactly same reason - and only top 10 of Amnezy is pretty stable. =)

About loads - Wolvos, do you know any system that is better suited for balancing the tournament? Of course, these loads should depent on the total rating obtained using a card, not just on it's frequency.

About Centorium - tell me please, what decks does he have troubles with (he has lots of counter, free chain for 2 turns)?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 01:10 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Wolvos a écrit :
we need less cx, but no more cards in exchange, you know people sitting in 3m crystals or more get more cards to sell, more crystalls again, this is good only for them because getting 2 random boosters isnt great when you need specific cards

Yepp, those are the 10-20 players that always are winner in Amnezy and Quilingo ... most player (even the mid base) are poor. And even 500k is not much, nowadays.

If you want to restrict those elite-players that are way too rich and have everything and arestill able to buy every new card on the marked instant, then you have to make a system where top 10-15 places of an tournament cant play on the next tournament. Like a softban as answer for winning much cx.

Or you have to give more crystals to the lower ranks like 50 and lower.

But would eredan do that? No.
Would Eredan help the mid-base raise to an equal point by more give-aways for them? No

You cannot steal cards or crystalls from the elite, but it would be possible, to give more to the mid range (and if the elite gets 100k cx more because of the changement, then who cares? They have their 3m anyway.) So let the rich be rich and sitting on their crystalls, but help the mid base to grow by better rewards for example in tournament place 50-150, to make those competitive to those elite-players.

If not only the first 50 places win, there would still be more interest for mid range player, to start tournament. if we see a realistic chance to grow by playing because of some rewards, we would be more motivated. That suits for new and old player the same way.

Only important thing is not to boost the winner rewards, but the places below. So the elite would not lose anything, but the would get rivals.

Sry for the long post, but I wanted to communicate my thoughts understandable. No need for misunderstandings. =)

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2016, 02:09 
Marchand

instead of banning certain players completely i suggest(ed earlier) to give them a handicap... like limit legends in deck if you are top 1/3/10/50 places to 1/2/3/5

this ought be in the sense like... "you have done awesome this week... now we challenge you to repeat your succes by making it a bit more challenging for you"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant