Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avril 2024, 01:05
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 29 Juillet 2016, 23:20 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
Another idea:

We make a new room "the legendary koloss arena" for
- legendary
- eventcards (including weekly trophy from shop)
- all other cards

In this room the 3in1 monster can fight each other, legendary-only-decks can battle in 3 vs 3 and 3 vs 1 and everyone knows that he will get hard opponents here, but also rare eventcards to see.

And the normal room gets restrictions:
- no legendarys
- no eventcards
- only 1/4 of the decks cards may be rare (So a deck from 20 cards have max 5, a deck from 32 cards have max 8, a deck from 31 cards have max 7, a deck from 50 cards max. 12, etc. and chars do count in. - I would prefer this over a generel max 5 or max 10 limitation, since decks are different big and some decks need more rares than others. So you have to think if you really need all the rares or want a smaller deck.)

Then in the normal room is a secure place and there are only cards possible, everyone can get realistic. This makes games more fair and secures middle player from beeing prey of monster-decks.

(I know, legendaries are on the market, but to ridiculous prices and they are not all availuable. And some rares also are very evil, but some decks depend on many rares.)

This also should help, to get an more friendly contact between the player, instead of perma-running-away-because-OP-card... in bouth rooms.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juillet 2016, 17:46 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
the problem with openign a new room is sadly that you wouldnt attrakt enough players to 1 room.
we BARELY have enough players to have a normal or tournament room cosntantly filled.....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juillet 2016, 21:58 
Vénérable

GilgameshXII a écrit :
we BARELY have enough players to have a normal or tournament room cosntantly filled.....

Because Player think that it makes no sense to use it.

Big player see no sense in it, because smaller Player run away from them and they got no challenge in eyesight, that would give a fullfilling fight. And without any opponents it is frustrating.
Small players see no sense in it, because they run into big player, who eat them and losing in a row is frustrating. Why should you just join to lose in a row?

So 2 rooms and the seperation of bouth should fill bouth rooms, since player now find opponents on their eyesight and now feel a sense in using the rooms.

Another idea (but has to be programmed, so I dont think the invest in it) was a draw-room.

- Player chooses guild, then caste, then characters, then deck
- fixed deck on 20 cards per deck (5x rare, 1 legend, 1 eventcard)
- to get chars and build the deck the player get 3 playable cards of same rareness and choose one of it, then the next 3, and so on...
- only the characters does no depend on the same rare-type

So Newbies and oldschool have the same cardpool to enjoy, and the same amount of rare, legendary, event cards in the deck.
And newbies have the chance to play cards they normally would not get. Only the knowledge about cards mechanic and play-skill is important then, and not the time or money they investend into the game.

(__)__,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Juillet 2016, 12:17 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
The problem with Drafts is. The Drafting cost a lot of time and it starts even bevor you see the first cards from which you can pick a card. Plus the more player (it’ll be hard to find many) the better you can choose from a theme. I already drafted in other games and do it sometimes with friends. My less experienced Friends has less chances because they don’t know which themes they can pick which make my Decks mostly stronger because I know how to draft.
I can just refer to my older post that we could use a Sealed. Which let us build decks with limited ressources. Of course we would need a “sealed room” for this purpose.

But I’m pretty sure we already had something similar in an Event. We all were able to choose a Deck which wasn’t part of the collection and after time or with Cx we could change the Deck.
In a Sealed we only need a separated Collection and a Sealed Deck mode. The biggest problem would be the card pool. Either we say okay we get X Guild boosters to build a Sealed from or we can choose a theme like Undead Nehant, Witchblades, Demons etc. and gain cards from the theme. The challenge for the programmers would be to write a program which gives out certain Characters of a guild which have characteristics in common and adds cards without guild which can be played from at least 2 of those Charakters.

E.G.
I choose Noz. The system choose from Noz Charakters one Witchblade, two Dragonknight a Mage without cast and Compendium Mage. So that I can choose from those Characters. The program has to check if those characters can use a card. Meaning I can get a lot of Spells because I have three cards who use spells. I get no Marauder cards and no witchblade cards because only my Witchblade can play them. Between those spells there will be certainly some Draconic spells because I have two Dragon guemelit and my Mages are able to use them too. I’d also get some cards from the Dragonknight caste but not that many. (All cards need to be fully evolved in a sealed except cards like The Last Action and the Last Word of which both could be inside the sealed.)
The selection of cards you can get would be similar to the script used for cards which can be put inside the deck.

One should start with a small card pool and grow bigger over time if it’s proofed useful.

Sealed and Draft isn't that different (if you can choose one fraction befor the game starts) but in a sealed you have to wait for no one. Drafting cost a lot of time.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Juillet 2016, 23:08 
Vénérable

Okay, sealed also is a good way

another Idea:
In the normal room we cannot see the decks of the players, until we began the game. To make it easier to choose an opponent on eyeside just show a "3in1"-mark on the left of a players name. So we do not need different rooms, but we can see, if the opponent is playing big or not. This should help to avoid so much player running away from games.

There could be a mark for
- 3in1
- event cards in the deck
- legendaries or event cards in the deck or characters

I would prefer the last one. Of course you may not know, if he only plays a or 3in1 ... a or but at least the player who do not want to play vs big player can sort out those with special cards.

Also the variation only 3in1 looks good, since the giants can play vs each other and player. In AM-Mode you also always know before, when you fight vs a boss and who do not want to fight vs them just do not choose those player.

Should be not much programming, just a small icon left from the players name

(__)__,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Août 2016, 12:02 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
Should be easy to program. But in an already complex code such "little things" can ruin everything and cause on mass bugs. Still worth a shot.

For the random option we could just build three boxes which we can click to activate or deactivate certain conditions. Which would be a bit easier (because it wouldn't cause grafik bugs that easily. The system just need to check the decks and compare to conditions. But the Deck have to use the same Editions.

like:

([Randome Battle])
3in1 [ ] Legends [ ] Event Cards [X] Limited [X] Event Support [X]

Would mean [X] = okay; [ ] =don't connect with this.
3in1 [ ] = no 3in1 Characters (for oneself and others)
Legends [ ] = no legends. (Maybe we could add a counter here like no more then 2 lg or no more then 0 etc.)
Event cards = no cards won by an event (I would prefer Mythic as a title and also a count like above)
Limited means you get a limit of 1 LG 5 Rares etc. And Maybe 1 mythic (altough you could just go with the limiters like no more than that many to gain a similar result.

For the part Event Support we need a Button with which you can activate Event Support. And after each match the opponent can choose to down vote you or upvote you. Each Upvote helps you to keep the Event Support condition and with too many down votes you can't use this condition any more.

Adding an Icon behind someone wouldn't solve much. But removing such persons from your possible list by using [X] boxes one can do something like that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Août 2016, 22:36 
Vénérable

I love your ideas. The Fight-Filter is my favortire.

The cause I chose "eventcards" over "mythic" because there are 3 kind of the black-symbol-cards

- mythic (most eventcards)
- collecters (some eventcards like and the weekly trophy cards from shop)
- archivement (like those from the market or for example )

Marvin_Surig a écrit :
For the part Event Support we need a Button with which you can activate Event Support. And after each match the opponent can choose to down vote you or upvote you. Each Upvote helps you to keep the Event Support condition and with too many down votes you can't use this condition any more.

Adding an Icon behind someone wouldn't solve much. But removing such persons from your possible list by using [X] boxes one can do something like that.

I like this idea, but I fear some people may give bad vote for revenge, when they lost.

edit:
@ the Symbols:
I think it was useful to have a Symbol in front of a name, so I can decide, if I want to play vs an opponent with legends/event cards.

So the Symbol could tell it:
Lucyan = no event / no legendary
Quilingo = Legendary
Amnezy = Event (with or without legendary)

I think this is the Best way to avoid unwanted games / run-aways but to still keep every one in the normal room.

(__)__,

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 37 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4