Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 09:36
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Suivant

Do you think this new Sacred/Damned feature needs modifications ?
Yes, This feature needs some adjustment to preserve the future of the game. 98%  98%  [ 97 ]
No, This feature is good for the game with no changes needed 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Nombre total de votes : 99
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 17:18 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
As you can see there is a new feature with the sacred/damned cards.

As far as we know, all new cards can be modified in sacred/damned evolution.
This leads to new gameplay with 3 cards played each turn.
Do you think it's a good idea ?
Do you think it's a bad idea ?

Put yours though and concerns about the balance of the game with this new feature.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 17:51 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
With the champions is good except klemencia is so op, but with others characters I don't like that idea maybe other effect, because can be so difficult for playing for new players also so OP for the balance of the game as the Legendary portal.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 18:33 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1891
It needs to be much more restricted or much more accesible to be good for the game.
If they are going to release lots of cards that can be evolved to D/H version them we need some good method to gain Soulstones.
The problem here isn´t (For my pointof view) that with this kind of changes all the metagame will be broken and changed. That´s not so bad, happened with certain regularity in the past and I don´t think anyone leave the game because of that.
No.
The problem here is that if you come to eredan and get to the point when you battle in normal room with all the "big ones" (People with full decks, legendaris and, now, H/D cards) then you are going to quit for sure. The new calendar is good, if they maintain the "500 medallon" thing that probably is going to mitigate a little of the impact of the H/D cards; but it´s not enought by far.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 18:55 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2233
I think definitely this is good, but it makes the game more and more to pay on the gameplay, perhaps to lack fresh air, but what should change is the way to get the Soul Stone, if there is no other way to get them apart boosters, we go astray, even more so for new players that the game so badly needs.

In Google Translation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 19:23 
Eminence

Well and they think of possible combos OTK with Courtiers DD, Zil DD, Wing Chun, Noz with secret compendium played as a normal card, Noz Blast with lightning, and other Zonal decks, in my opinion many decks of this style capable would winning in 1 turn, and I really do not find that very funny. Sometimes less is more, I see no need to complicate the game

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 19:40 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
1. The first restriction we need is, that the 3rd card may not be a zone spell or a legendary.
(I saw Quercus with ... to play 4 cards from hand.)

2. We need a maximum for the decks (like only 1 d/h char and 5 d/h cards) ...
maybe forbid to play damned and holy in one deck.

3. We have a Problem with all the old cards, that are not patched. Many decks will weaken hard in the next time.

Actual example:
Clemetine defensive deck with vs zil maro (has no d/h cards) = Zil can leave the game, since they cant win now.

4. We really need that "give up" button since games going to be more and more unfair due d/h and player should be able to give up without running away or losing time by throwing cards.

edit:
5. d/h effect only active 1x per turn (not stackable)

6. instead of "charcakter can play an aditional card" I would prefer "if they play a same-border-card the border-bonus is doubled. This only works 1x per turn".
So the maximum was +2/-2 dmg and that would have a way better balance, than a 3. card with any (zone)-effekt.

7. Or do we really want those turn-one-3-char-oneshot come back?
Like: spirit boost + spirit boost + zone spell
(We fought so many months/years until they nerfed the turn-1-win-lightning-mages ... until now only Urenos could do such with much luck ... now such decks will maybe come in masses.)

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Dernière édition par Cat_Wachter le 27 Septembre 2016, 23:06, édité 6 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 20:05 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
I`m agree with Cat_Wachter.

If just add d/h cards in game, without other changes, slimpsy balance will be completely ruined.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Septembre 2016, 21:47 
Eminence

Yes maximun for all decks with format or without that, can add only 1 soul S/D character per deck is a good idea, but the same thing, some decks give up more advatange than others and can be one otk en the 1st turn.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2016, 01:53 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
I think Cat refers to the Deck with which I started to run around. Guilty in all Charges.
Well I agree that those combos were insane. And I don't even want to know how this end if one plays Shroom, Fey and Quercus... especially while using "One with Nature" to get more defensive and have more ways to get that Zone-Spell out.
And I'm somehow angry that we now have so many cards that can be Sacred/damned I wouldn't have mind getting more cards but more like that those cards a somehow special and that you can't have a Deck full of this stuff...
Still waiting for the next legendary that can become damned/sacred why not some of our basic cards like Nehant eats everything. Would be nice to have that with a damage reduction on it and playing two cards like Secret of the Compendium (sorry don't know the english names that well :? )

My suggestion would be limit the amount of cards a deck may contain that can be damned/sacred. Otherwise we'll get an Amnezy where every card has to be damned/Cursed to be playable and our Quilingo will be dominated by Decks using this cards. Unless they take out the bug that the damned/sacred cards are rares because that way your deck way only contain 5 of those cards and no other rares in that case.

Option 1: Max. 1 Character who is damned/sacred and 3 other cards that are dammed/sacred. Would be like a legendary effect that links a Character to up to three cards.

Option2: Max 6 Damned/Sacred cards can be in a deck. In this case it wouldn't care if you have only one Character with 5 cards that let him play more or 3 Characters that use those cards.

Option3: Like cat said remove that play an additional card thing and turn it to something different.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2016, 03:43 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
voted 1° choice
i think like cat, we dont need more retarded otks combos, endless battles or autowin battles

what i can suggest is like cat double the bonus/malus of the special card played for 1 turn,
if the card "belongs" to X character
or if the card share your guild

or a mix of them

making possible some control of how many of them wont be stacked with golems or courtiers and played by a team maybe in the future of 2 special chars (?) + avoiding legendary/aoe combos

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Suivant