Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 09:44
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Suivant

Do you think this new Sacred/Damned feature needs modifications ?
Yes, This feature needs some adjustment to preserve the future of the game. 98%  98%  [ 97 ]
No, This feature is good for the game with no changes needed 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Nombre total de votes : 99
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2016, 05:19 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Wolvos a écrit :
voted 1° choice
i think like cat, we dont need more retarded otks combos, endless battles or autowin battles

what i can suggest is like cat double the bonus/malus of the special card played for 1 turn,
if the card "belongs" to X character
or if the card share your guild

or a mix of them

making possible some control of how many of them wont be stacked with golems or courtiers and played by a team maybe in the future of 2 special chars (?) + avoiding legendary/aoe combos

+1

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2016, 12:05 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
Wolvos a écrit :
making possible some control of how many of them wont be stacked with golems or courtiers and played by a team maybe in the future of 2 special chars (?) + avoiding legendary/aoe combos

I don't understand that part because wouldn't something like that normaly be similar to the rare limit in standard? which means no matter if I play golems or non golems, I could only play a limited amount of cards in my Deck even if Golems can choose from among all Items if they mustn't use more than 3 non-Character cards it makes no different if they can choose from among all items.

My limit idea was to say no more than one dammed/sacred character with three dammed/sacred other cards. The second was no more than six cards that are dammed/sacred -> either 3 Chars 3 cards; 2 Chars 4 Cards, 1 Char 5 Cards.

Altough I wouldn't mind if the "play from your hand" would be exchanged with a different effect.

But the first thing we need to fix is that playing as many sacred cards in your deck + 5 Rares in Standard. That fu**s up the whole format. I mean if I want I can play Atrezil, 3x shadow tortour, Malascaria and add 3x Shadowside... And don't get me started on the new update..

PS: I voted no1 too. But in the German thread didn't wanted to vote twice.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2016, 13:34 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
the problem is card spam, now we have up to 3 extra cards played for "normal" chars
if we add a restriction to card name daijin in the hand of the crow this helps if in the future we add another shadow crow, so you will add up to 3 per char and you are forced to play it with 1 of 3
same with golems, the problem there is card spam too and now we have dreist and the cursed lantern 7 cards to be played

i think the double bonus is enough instead of an extra card, artrezil already play 3 cards. dont know why they are doing this, i know shadow side is 1 per char and we have a better card for that, but still 4 card combos :/

isnt a rarity control is balancing cards, we dont know how many non chars will be released so this reduce the chance of having 9 cards and 3 chards with almost 50% chance of playing 1 of them with any char, easy to draw 1 in every turn
tournamemt balance was destroyed with this new rank because it doesnt have control, at least fix the mechanic if they cant set their level to the old versions' rarity

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2016, 12:05 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
If I think of WB always playing a zone spell as 3rd or 4th card and then slaying with physical atk from more than 20/20 every turn, if anything is still standing ...
This is madness! @.@

Really, the best chars will be guemelite-type or multi-mages or strong mages who can all a zone spell after their "normal" play. Non-spell-chars are srewed now. And in the end, if bouth player have many s/d-cards and chars the one, who starts the game, wins the game on those zone-spells. -.-

Really it is more than enough, if champions are able to play another card after and the system should forbid to play zone spells or legendaries as 3rd card from hand. For all other chars a "double border effect" is enough bonus.

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2016, 06:34 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Being able to unconditionally play 3 cards per turn while the game's rules normally only allows for 2 is honestly beyond broken - especially with decks containing AoE spells, as that also voids another core rule of the game; being able to play only 1 card if you decide to go for AoE. Messing with core game mechanics on this magnitude can't possibly do more good than harm.

EDIT: Now that there is known that the only way to obtain cards required to upgrade to S/D versions, I feel we must really urge Feerik to reconsider this. Because it might as well be a death sentence to this game. Game was hard for new players early but doable, saying as someone who paid for feez only once and owns 3 decent decks and 4th in making. Now what is arguably THE most powerful feature a card can have - straight out gamebreaking - is available exclusivey through cash shop.

Do you want to deter any new players from staying in your game? Because this is how you deter new players from staying in your game.

Dernière édition par Dr. Vlad le 04 Octobre 2016, 00:07, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2016, 16:39 
Eminence

and what is the need to change all cards to s/d soul? with that there will be fewer new players simply because they are them win in 1 turn, for me is good only for champions, and it would be good to include them in the store.
Why they like to break the game? They want to play in the end only 2 or 3 players P2W?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2016, 20:25 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
if the effect is too good, it should be more strategic maybe 1 special char per deck??

aoe spells combos, but also dd are a problem, due to stack of damage, we already saw the problem with sparks thing off, that card wasnt the root of the problem

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2016, 22:13 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
I think damed, sarcred should only be restricted to the champs and with MUCH greater restrictions.
Like: no aoe cards.
I mean christ, the banner was once a legendary card and it only lets you play an aoe card from hand.... that was worth a legendary card.... and now you have A BUNCH of more bonuses with it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Octobre 2016, 01:06 
Eminence

Pls thinking in the future of the game and its balance u.u

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Octobre 2016, 11:32 
Marchand

Message(s) : 329
I just saw a dude play more than 6 cards with with , his power and damned cards. This is not acceptable.

Frederica Bernkastel

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Suivant