Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 05:21
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Suivant

Do you think this new Sacred/Damned feature needs modifications ?
Yes, This feature needs some adjustment to preserve the future of the game. 98%  98%  [ 97 ]
No, This feature is good for the game with no changes needed 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Nombre total de votes : 99
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 21 Décembre 2016, 10:58 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Necro yes but really does the one mod care?

Lurker here, I pop in to see what's up with this driftwood of a game from time to time.

The heck is Damned/Sacred, why are people complaining about it, and should I even try to play with my non bought decks?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Décembre 2016, 12:33 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
New cards (including characters) can be upgraded into Holy or Damned versions. This upgrade doesnt grant stats, but if a character plays atleast one card he shares alignment with, he may play an additional card. Also holy cards grant -1 to damage suffered and damned cards +1 to damage dealt.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Mars 2017, 20:57 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 190
well the staff dont give two shit about what we have to say soul card have really screw this game over those than have the money win so yeah so long free to play it now pay to all the time well done who every came up with idea you have destory the game so well done it really is no fun when you opperent can play there whole hand in one go.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Mai 2017, 16:01 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 36
This new mechanic seems more to be to generate profits from sales of cards (the only way to obtain soul stones) in a game with a dwindling player base than it is to add a new exciting mechanic to the game.

I no way do i imagine for a second that anyone would have thought this mechanic balanced and really, i think it creates a need for the payer to make purchases in order not only to get soul stones, but to get characters that are Damned/Sacred able.

New cards released are powerful anyway to make them desirable. This new mechanism makes makes them more than powerful, it makes them able to play to different set of rules.

Honestly i hate to rant, but from my opinion, i really am upset and worried... Why has this happened? Do they really need to sell cards that desperately to the few players they have left that they create such an OP effect that it becomes a must have? Are they not able to attract new players who will make purchases in a balanced game? or do they simply look to generate as much money as they can before they decide to focus on their crappy mobile game?

I have spent money on this game, but don't intend to spend anymore until i see a future for it. Right now i worry no one will want to play a game that is only competitive if you have a big wallet. Maybe, that is why you have 277,000 likes on Facebook, boasting a massive player base and then only have a 700 players in the Amnezy Tourney. People do not want to constantly spend money in order to compete. And the more i get beat by those that do spend on these new OP cards, the less i want to play.

Please fix it, the games boring right now.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Mai 2017, 19:37 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Hey, a good solution is to choose a character and 2 non-character cards per release that can be turned into soul, this way if something has potential to be very destructive, you can limit its power. Also there're no excess of soul cards in the market and would be a good way to balance it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Mai 2017, 13:10 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Please get rid of this bull shit. I'm sick of losing to AoE mage decks playing a fuck ton of cards in one turn. It's beyond broken.

Not only is it broken, it also completely ruins the market for foil cards. I spent a lot on getting foil cards and now they're completely useless.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Mai 2017, 16:54 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
MeowthRules a écrit :
Please get rid of this bull shit. I'm sick of losing to AoE mage decks playing a fuck ton of cards in one turn. It's beyond broken.

Not only is it broken, it also completely ruins the market for foil cards. I spent a lot on getting foil cards and now they're completely useless.

Nehant or Aelida with 10 spirit in 1 turn I think they too are broken -.-

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Mai 2017, 17:51 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
And besides the unbalance & market issues, each week is more difficult for collectors to maintain the collection percentage. :'(

The GLs have given several different suggestions to the Staff to deal with the Soul System but the Staff says that they have already thought about something but do not apply it yet.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2017, 16:43 
Duelliste

When is this crap going to end?!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Juin 2017, 12:59 
Duelliste

Seriously! How hard is it to update us with some sort of intent? Honestly i am starting to regret ever giving this game money if this the response we receive as CUSTOMERS regarding complaints. Do any of the other language forums have any updates regarding this? This thread alone has been here for almost a year now and still nothing!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Suivant