Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 11:53
Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant

Do you think this new Sacred/Damned feature needs modifications ?
Yes, This feature needs some adjustment to preserve the future of the game. 98%  98%  [ 97 ]
No, This feature is good for the game with no changes needed 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Nombre total de votes : 99
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 25 Juillet 2017, 22:30 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
There is still a hope. Recently I have been contacted by Mr. Frederic Markus, director of Feerik Games to discuss about neccessary modifications in the game, and he asked to share my ideas. With the GLs we gathered together the most important aspects that need to be fixed, naturally the soul system being at the top of it.
We cannot expect quick wonders to happen, but we are continuously working to find a solution that will please both playerbases, since there are many players who invested into the souled cards, thus deleting them completely is not an option anymore. However, i think that there will be a solution, but it is not up to us. What we could do, we have done :) If I get any response, I will keep you updated.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2017, 00:17 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
Hi mesterl!!! Thanks for keeping us informed!!

IMO the only problem with soul cards is the extra card played, it is too much, and it is one of the main reasons lots of players stopped.

It can be limited to 1 character and 5 deck cards, or maybe substitute the +1 card played for another cool bonus like the player to draw 1 extra card next turn or making cards to activate immediatly or having longer duration.

Also, I would like to share an idea for tournaments. I have been away from Quilingo because it's card pool is too small to be interesting, but it is balanced because you can only use 2 Legendary cards per deck. Amnezy is nice because we can use all of our card pool but decks are made mainly by legendaries, space for strategy is lower. I have full legendary decks myself and I don't like it, but I need it if I want to have some chance of winning. So I don't have a torunament profile that satisfies me or my RL friends, theen comes my idea.

I would like to ask for another kind of tournament that would mix them, you can use all of your cards except banned ones but only place 2 legendaries per deck, do not limit rares or points like Quilingo. Just to open space for players that like to use Guild cards more than legendaries and for more different strategies. This tournament could be called Open format or Amnezy, and Amnezy nowadays becomes the Open format.

Also another kind of tournament could be called Old School format, where people could use only cards from first acts, like acts 1 to 3 or 4, and slowly increasing as the main game acts advance, to a ratio of 2 to 1. Every 2 acts in main game advances 1 act in Old School format.

This way we would have tournament formats for different people's interests, and also we could play a more variety of different rules tournaments and do not stick to only one or two.
- New people = Lucyan
- New Cards and Balanced Environment = Quilingo
- All Cards but balanced environment Legendary Limited + ban list = Amnezy
- All Cards free + ban list = Open format
- Old School players = Old school format

Bringing back the weekly trophies would be AWESOME, it kept me motivated to play everyday, but you dont need to make it weekly again like before, just make it monthly and players have the month to try completing the quest and receiving the card. Lots of people cannot play every weekend so if they have a month to do it's ok.

Another idea is to bring the game to smartphones. Feerik has the expertise now with eredan arena, but dont get me wrong, eredan itcg is WAY cooler and funnier than eredan arena. Most friends of mine and so do I play most games on smartphones because it is easier and more confortable, we can play on sofa or on our beds, when visiting parents, meeting friends on open air environments, it is different from playing sit in front of a computer. This could bring MUCH more players as Google Play and Apple Store would be distributing.

So I hope you liked my ideas, I know they are not just ideal the way they are, but it's my attempt and I cannot stop attempting to help bringing variety and life back to the game and I hope you enjoyed it at least :)

MAKE EREDAN ITCG GREAT AGAIN!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2017, 04:14 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
mesterl a écrit :
There is still a hope. Recently I have been contacted by Mr. Frederic Markus, director of Feerik Games to discuss about neccessary modifications in the game, and he asked to share my ideas. With the GLs we gathered together the most important aspects that need to be fixed, naturally the soul system being at the top of it.
We cannot expect quick wonders to happen, but we are continuously working to find a solution that will please both playerbases, since there are many players who invested into the souled cards, thus deleting them completely is not an option anymore. However, i think that there will be a solution, but it is not up to us. What we could do, we have done :) If I get any response, I will keep you updated.

Give the players that have them the option to keep soul cards but have them have no affect on gameplay, thus making soul cards purely cosmetic just like foil cards. Or if they want, they can sell them for 20k to the bank (like when you sell a card you won in adventure mode). Everyone wins this way. The game gets more balanced, players that invested in soul cards get to keep the cards and still use them or sell them and Feerik can keep producing soul cards (to be used or sold) without it ruining the game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Juillet 2017, 04:51 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
MeowthRules a écrit :
Give the players that have them the option to keep soul cards but have them have no affect on gameplay, thus making soul cards purely cosmetic just like foil cards. Or if they want, they can sell them for 20k to the bank (like when you sell a card you won in adventure mode). Everyone wins this way. The game gets more balanced, players that invested in soul cards get to keep the cards and still use them or sell them and Feerik can keep producing soul cards (to be used or sold) without it ruining the game.

Making the Soul Cards purely cosmetic is a really bad idea and just the easy solution, 20k for a Soul Card is not good. Maybe it would have worked a month after the first soul release but not now. Btw, even if they make it, the soul cards will still counting as another card and just with that, they still destroyed our Collection's percentage. Poor collector players :'(

So, only the players that wants to eliminate the soul system wins. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of the abusive soul system but the solution you give is not good currently. There are better options in which everyone can win and those options have already sent it to the staff.

The only thing we can do now is only wait, there is still hope.

Sorry for my bad English. :B

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 27 Juillet 2017, 15:21 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 36
And so the solution we are presented with... An event to win Soul Stones... Hooray! Doesn't take a genius to know what they have in mind for their "solution".

But thanks for the update as well. It is genuinely appreciated.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Août 2017, 00:13 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
Is there any other way to get soul stones? I have old cards that I want to soul it.
I came back playing after some time and it's being impossible to play tournaments without a full souled deck.

I had crystals from my friends I am godfather to and I bought 23 boosters but got no soul stone, so I wonder how could I get them.

They should be given at least 1 per pack or 50% chance.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Août 2017, 07:46 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
Aslann a écrit :
Is there any other way to get soul stones? I have old cards that I want to soul it.
I came back playing after some time and it's being impossible to play tournaments without a full souled deck.

I had crystals from my friends I am godfather to and I bought 23 boosters but got no soul stone, so I wonder how could I get them.

They should be given at least 1 per pack or 50% chance.

You dont getting from newcommer booster or so a soulstone but a card that are souled
you can getting soulstones by events,special booster and by the calender .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Août 2017, 10:03 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
You can get it from newcomers booster, but with less chance.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Août 2017, 23:13 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
I understand. So it basically means I have no ways to soul my cards.

All I needed to know.

Thanks. Bye.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Août 2017, 01:10 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 75
I think if soul stones were more abundant all players could soul their cards and not be so much behind other players, specially the new ones.

Players would also be able to try sacred in a deck they use to go damned or not feel punished for having chosen the "wrong one" in their specific deck.

This would open to new strategies for every player and make the game more fair, where brains beat pockets.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 6 sur 10   [ 93 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant