Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 07:22
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Manifest of players EREDAN ITCG
Message Publié : 02 Octobre 2016, 20:03 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
I speak to all players EREDAN ITCG, I open this post, to make an urgent call to all, here'll leave them what was written by the former GL of the NOZ, Recliff, this is what he said, apparently in GL forum, talking about why leave his position and what he thinks about the current situation of the game. (In case you wonder, it was passed this message and authorized to publish, by the same Recliff.)

Citer :
Okay, I'll start: Mmm I don't know if you guys are aware, but something similar happened in Eredan Arena and the Token system.

Out of the sudden, Tokens were implemented so you could equip them on your characters for enhanced abilities, in order to replace them the tokens had to be destroyed, which meant no refund while needing to buy a new token. Instead of being able to just equip or unequip tokens in your characters and have some sort of token collections which needs real currency, you're basically re-purchasing the same character with a different ability. I'm not even going to mention how mentally retarded this idea is (The concept was really cool, but super poorly executed), and all the forums at Kongregate are filled with threads such as "leaving" or "p2w".

Now, the understaff status of this game made something similar, not only did they choose to not tell us about this changes, but we went ahead blindly suggesting the most "important" cards for the champions of each guild, and now with the Boadicea event, things went to hell, literally.

Some of the guilds had chosen a unique card for its guild like Noz with Zahal/Dreist, which seems to be somewhat "balanced" according to the new form of gameplay, however, there are things like being able to select 3 Mekarmaduras in sacred/damned forms, or being able to play 2 ramas vivas or even 3 on their sacred/damned form on the very same turn by the same champion. Not only this is wrong, but it is a complete lack of respect for the players who play this game and for us Guild leaders and former GL's.

Seriously, what were you thinking? How do you happen to believe this was a good idea if it failed miserably on Arena? This game is the most ridiculously expensive trading card game of all times, and we have a staff that just keeps vomiting new content like this were oh-my-dollz.

When people invest money on card games, or some other games that involve any form of micro-transactions, it is expected they have some form of advantage on the game as in not having to wait for long periods of time to farm X or Y card or deck; right now how things are, the investment is not only optional but, if you want to ever win, mandatory.

It is already ridiculous that this game require weekly investments to be playable, the Quilingo format is just plain wrong. It was supposed to be a format to help new players get into the game but the charge system locks said new players out of the tournament. If the invest in a pre-made deck, they are running the risk of not being able to play all of the cards because the charge system is not allowing them to use all the cards from the purchase; seriously what the fuck is going on? In order to win on the -new player friendly tournament- you need to become one of the most heavy inversionists so each week you have playable cards (Statics) and not get locked out of the charge system. You basically need lots of money to have the cards that, with luck, can be played in the tournament.

The game has literally thousands of cards, so going on Amnezy is insane if you're a new player, going on Lucyan is not as safe as it looks, you only need to pay for basic set packs, but the cards you get there are useless on Amnezy and super-underpowered in Quilingo; bottomline, you pay or go play something else.

Examples of games that feature micro-transactions but are -not- pay to win:

Hearthstone.

What happens with heartstone: The currency in game is not difficult to acquire, you have daily missions that you can complete in both competitive and casual, you can use your in game currency to participate on a special mode called Arena, which offers you a 1 time use deck composed of random cards that you can choose from a randomly generated set of 3 cards for each card slot. You don't need to own the cards in order to play in Arena, just try to win as many times as you can (maximum of 12) without losing 3 times (when the arena ends) and depending on your amount of victories you get rewards like in game currency (either partially, refunded or even a surplus) and card packs as well! And there are other game modes that can help you getting a basic card pack every week, just for playing.

There is a streamer that goes by the name of Trump, that proves you don't need to pay a single dime to become a legendary player over the course of one month (In Eredan logic it would be going above 1800 elo). At the beginning of the month, he opens up a fresh new account and he takes all the offers of daily missions, earning currency and card packs as much as possible (By playing you can even get a booster pack if you win 30 times during one day), he builds a deck as cheap as possible without any expensive cards that is still able to win against most decks then starts ranking up. At the end of the month he reaches the maximum rank, which not only prove the game is not pay to win, it is indeed free to play and just pay to not wait, it also proves that the game is Balanced, BALANCED!!!

Eredan is neither Balanced or Free to play/Free to start.

Even though you don't need to pay in order to become a very good player on the game, people still pay for booster packs because the game is balanced and they enjoy the game. You can see streamers on twitch.tv opening over 200 packs in one sitting (approx 240 US dollars) or even more, investing heavily into the game so they can have their golden/foil cards, because they enjoy investing in the game, they enjoy the game as a whole and will keep on investing whenever possible or when a new expansion comes up. The game keeps itself afloat because it is good and because the players like the balance of the game (Yes, sometimes a lot of RNG happens so it's not totally balanced, however, the same RNG allows new players to beat veteran players in their own game).

Literally hundreds of thousands play hearthstone for this reason, I like it for this reason and it only keeps getting better over time.

With games like Magic TG, you also invest money, and even though it is not as easy as in other games to be able to build a competitive deck, you not only get to own the cards physically with beautiful artwork to make the investment worth it from a collector's point of view, but you can trade cards with no restrictions whatsoever! You can just go like: "Hey kid, do you want some magic?" And give him a booster pack to begin with, or the local city can have a magic event that gives new players a starter deck FOR FREE! I, -I- went to the magic store in my city and they gave me a starter deck for free just because I purchased a booster pack, and from then I went on and on and on.

Do you guys remember when Eredan iTCG was awesome? Like, around the act 4 I was in love with this game and a lot of friends of mine played, there were active clans with active forums and facebook group pages, there were unofficial INTERCLAN TOURNAMENTS, there were tournaments between clans! that's how good this game used to be, there were amazing artists like Cian working around, the game was a little costly but the pay to win wall wasn't nowhere high as it is now, investing felt good, the decks felt balanced (Yes, once in this game there was both variety and balance), only god knows how much I have paid for cards and boosters in this game, but now if you're not paying every week then you lose almost always, the events that seem "free to play" are impossible hellfarms (3 tokens per victory, 1 token per loss on a game that consists of 10 to 15 minutes, and then you need to have 3 copies of ramas vivas on both sacred and danmed cards for a grand total of 6, not including Quercus and Boadicea/The spear, IT MAKES NO SENSE!), the game stopped being balanced, stopped being free to play and it is now officially pay to win, I don't recommend this game to anyone again, contrary to before when I convinced all my friends to play this game. The story was so awesome and engaging that I became an unofficial translator of the story from French to Spanish in the spanish forum, then added to the wiki at one point.

From a GL point of view, from a player's point of view, from the point of view of someone who was willing to do everything to keep the game afloat, someone who loved every single aspect of the game, I can tell you right now, that the biggest reason why I quit this game and why I quit being a GL was because of un-planned, unbalanced shit like this. I wasn't asked at any point about the sacred/damned cards before release, if I ever knew this was happened, at least I would have suggested a better card to be at par with other guilds.

Now players like Statics are leaving the game and deleting their accounts, it takes no brain to know this game can only go downhill from here. I did absolutely everything to keep the Spanish forum communicated with the game staff, to do my best to keep the Noz guild competitive and as balanced as possible (I didn't designed Norya, and when I designed Catherine, was to keep up with the current state of the game) but when stuff like this happens, just no, NO.

Have fun with what's left of the game.

Then I leave another message a player like many others that exist in this community:

Citer :
There is a moment in the live of every player when he must see behind and think how we come to this point. This is esencially visible in annuals ips, innecesary sequels and the most important: the online games.

Do you remember when Eredan was funny?, may be the newest player don’t have a idea of this, but Eredan had a Golden age, an age when you didn’t need pay weekly for own a decent deck to play in the week, a simple age, when the game was very entertaining to play and purchase booster wasn’t something obligatory, but optional, when the events was funny instead of a hellfarm stuff thinking for dry the money of the players, an age when we had weekly trophies and reasons for play and to be connect, when we had a story…

But right now those days seems far. However, we have forgot something very important, we are the costumers, we have a right to enjoy the game without annoying bugs or failures, to could play in tournaments independent if we pay or not, Feerik only provide a service, WE HAVE A VOICE AND VOTE!

There was a time ago when Feerik think in up the tax of sales to 30%, What did we do?, we join, we protest and they have to forgot the idea because Feerik notice that without players the game is nothing.

This is a call, a call to join again and make respect us rights like players again, a call for see that if we join together we could have a better game. At end, the direction of any business depend of their costumers, not of their CEOs and Marketing depart.

Help spread All this, we need to unite and reverse this situation, but not ALL few. If anyone can make a "good translation" of this in their respective language, so it would be best posted on their respective forums. (Not the google translator please.)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Octobre 2016, 20:46 
Marchand

Message(s) : 391
I agree. I will not buy more feez until ferrik change the cards with souls :x

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Octobre 2016, 21:27 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
I miss the Golden Age of Eredan iTCG, where in there's no 1,000% price hike on rates or even legendaries.

There was the Turn 4 Victory on every game., no OTK-swipe.

Please NERF S/D mechanics, game-changer....in a horrible way.

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Octobre 2016, 21:58 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
I do not know why the administration or management of marketing do not use common sense and copy the methods of other games that do work. In this way they have to be radical, listen to the players, or if you do not want to then sell the game to a company that knows how to do it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Octobre 2016, 13:47 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 657
But what can we do?

Does the staff read the forum?
Does Frederic Markus read the Forum as he is new President of Feerik?
Should we write tickets about this theme to annoy them on every canal, that they cannot escape our protest? (U can find tickets, when you click on the letter symbol and then the button "contact us".)
Can we write letters directly to Frederic Markus? (*cough* I found his facebook account very easy via google *cough*)

PS.: I translated it to the German Forum.

First solution:
Stop to make more s/d cards and restrict the actual cards. Lower the bonus from "3rd hand card play" to double the s/d-bonus from the card.

2. Lower the prices, to attract new player (and old player) ... so do not force them, but atrackt them to spend real money! Like lower all feez-prices by minimum 50% from now on fix. To make booster cheap enough in competition to other card games.

A normal, actual booster Magic the Gathering
contains 15 physical cards (alltime sellable, can grow high in worth up to ridiculous prices for a single card + great artwork)
costs 3 €

A quilingo booster
contains 12 virtal cards (3 weeks sellable if without spending further Feez + reedition of an old card, not even new artwork)
costs 5 €

Ridiculous ... And the Eredan-eventboost and big packs that forces you to spend 50 € ... even if only 1 booster would do it for the player.

---
But for real:
Can we write directly to the new president?

"Having worked with some of the top companies in the industry - Rockstar San Diego, Ubisoft, Nintendo, Disney, Lucasarts and lastly Epic Games, Frederic is set to accelerate the deployment of Féérik’s successful games internationally. To accomplish this goal, Frederic intends to expand Féérik Games’ two key licenses (OhMyDollz and Eredan) in addition to creating new titles. Frederic Markus has French and American citizenship."

Now they started a mobile moba in the name of Feerik.
(I think this is why the other games are so lost now).

(__)__,
Al hail and glory to the Zil, the living Shadow and the Circus!

PS.: Right now I'm only on for calendar. Not playing activ.
We lost the balance too bad since the damned sacred cards.

Dernière édition par Cat_Wachter le 03 Octobre 2016, 22:30, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Octobre 2016, 21:08 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2125
Cat_Wachter a écrit :
But what can we do?

Does the staff read the forum?
Does Frederic Markus read the Forum as he is new President of Feerik?
Should we write tickets about this theme to annoy them on every canal, that they cannot escape our protest? (U can find tickets, when you click on the letter symbol and then the button "contact us".)
Can we write letters directly to Frederic Markus?

PS.: I translated it to the German Forum.

Hello, first of all, let me thank the German translation, from me and all the other players, because we need to be united to succeed.

Yes, there are many things to solve, not just what souls. The balance, legendary, souls, what new players, the possibility of being Freeplayer without necessarily not have a chance (those who buy must have an advantage, but this is absurd), ways of obtaining Fee'z (there are many countries that do not have forms of payment long ago.) bugs, and more bugs, ect. Is very much.

It is true, generally, the staff does not read the forum, we do not take into account even often ignores tikets, but this is not for the staff, but for the players, we know that ignore us, why do we heard the only way we can, and Through his income, if we stop buying, they will be affected, notice that something happens, something is failing, and necessarily will have to listen and solve this.

We may make other ways to be heard (send tikets, open issues to suggest changes, send letters, show in their other games the state leave this, etc), but we will surely ignore or shut up. So what to do if they affect them, otherwise we will never have an answer.

PS: sorry if you do not understand something of what I just said, is not speaking English. I am using a translator hehehe

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Octobre 2016, 20:54 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 24
I was there, when Eredan was a beatiful online card games. I wan't able to stop playing it how was fun and dynamic. So much player to play Amnezy tournaments, much more to open chamber,

If you've wanted to build up your favorite decks, you can do that and play it, not winning the tournaments, but having fun trying to do that.

I restart this game before the last Christmas, because I needed an hobby and cause I've missed the game... And now I can play only in the adventure mode, with dummy decks (for eventually lose).
And every month it fall further down... I don't want to spend money anymore in this game, I don't want to play anymore in the adventure mode.

If no fix is taken, I'm gonna to leave this game as other players done, and I'm not happy to write this: I still love this game for what it was in past and hope to get back "somewhen"

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Octobre 2016, 14:27 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Lol who do they think they are

Wizards of the Coast ?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Octobre 2016, 15:15 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 750
Its sad because we have obviusly people behind this game that do not care and dont know the game mechanicks and balance is an unknown word to them...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Octobre 2016, 04:18 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 34
All of you guys are playing with a giant undead that only try to take the last money can make before stop.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 11 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant