Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 08:46
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 24 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Soul cards finalized?
Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2016, 07:11 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Yeah considering this game is dying and they need whatever they can to get by.

Why do you think this Soul system was implemented? Raising the power level of cards and making it so buying made it easier to do so basically means they wanted as a money grab. People going "HEY YEAH NO IM NOT BUYING" is probably the only way this guys will listen anymore.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2016, 13:06 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :

Why do you think this Soul system was implemented? Raising the power level of cards and making it so buying made it easier to do so basically means they wanted as a money grab. People going "HEY YEAH NO IM NOT BUYING" is probably the only way this guys will listen anymore.

Jisay is constantly working on the problem. The guy who implemented this is not working at Feerik anymore. There will be something done as soon as it is possible.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2017, 15:18 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 36
Honestly, this just isn't good enough. Its like i bought a PlayStation game, took it home and then Sony came round to scratch the disc for me. They have fucked something i bought! The whole community is adamant that this needs fixing and as of yet, nothing, they just continue to spout more shit into the card base.

Those of you using Damned and Sacred - You are perpetuating the problem, stop it!

Feerik - You clearly are far stupider than i gave you credit for. You did this to try and generate profits by forcing players to buy in order to get soul stones. Well now many don't ever want to spend money again and some are leaving. You don't even have the decency to address your customers directly regarding this issue.

I am so angry with this i honestly have to keep reading what i am writing to ensure it don't just throw insults at you. I have spent £100s here and you have stolen it from me. I do not know how else to see it. you have made all that i purchased with that money now worthless unless i pay more. ******* ****!

FIX IT NOW!

Oh and this guy - "They are pretty much aware of the problem, but I think this problem is on higher level... Anyways.. do you think that they care if YOU personally do not spend money on this game? I mean, the problem reaches beyond personal problems." - Good work buddy, that's the spirit... working together for positive change...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2017, 15:10 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 186
I've said it on the french forum, but I'll repeat it here.

Now that there are plenty of Soul decks, I think Soul Stones should be treated as Runes! You should get plenty of those to play around with! A top Global deck now has at least 12-15 Soul cards, and you don't get enough of those in the boosters or the calender. This is slowing the game down, because you can't keep the pace. You can't deckbuild as much as you'd like to, because the cards on the market are much too rare and expensive. Plus, you should at least be able to switch from damned to sacred at will, because this too is frustrating to realise you did the wrong choice, and you just can't go back.

If everybody could get as many Soul stones as they wished for, it would balance the meta, it would stimulate creativity, and many players would stop whining, because they would feel they actually stand a chance!

So please, flood the game with Soul stones, or remove them. Don't stand anywhere in-between. It IS killing the game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2017, 17:00 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 36
i am so bored of this now. Will we ever find out what they intend to do? If anything...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Août 2017, 00:20 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
Do you guys have any insight of what change is probably to come? Any idea that is being discussed and being relevant to the staff?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Août 2017, 10:45 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Aslann a écrit :
Do you guys have any insight of what change is probably to come? Any idea that is being discussed and being relevant to the staff?

We proposed a very long list to the staff with possible changes. We do not know what will happen, but I have high hopes from the new act.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Août 2017, 15:35 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
Soul Cards ruined this game. Being able to play 7-8 cards on turn 1 is way too much. Been playing this game for years but now its unplayable. I can't even imagine anyone new to game even having a chance. I say goodbye to the game with a tear.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Janvier 2018, 17:08 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Oscar_Gomez a écrit :

SOMEONE ANSWER THE PHONE BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT.

DoctorDark a écrit :
do you think that they care if YOU personally do not spend money on this game?.

Bet ya they do.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Janvier 2018, 18:07 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Thing is, at this point they've really dug themselves into the corner. Soul cards and broken legendaries drive off new players and those who spend little to no money - and at this point they can't properly balance them because pissing off the whales who spent a ton of them would be a death sentence with how much the playerbase has dropped.

A vicious infinite loop, really. Lack of players leads to overwhelming reliance on a handful of whales, which in turn drives off non-whale players even more and deepens said reliance. And this is no Hearthstone where cards have a fixed price - when playerbase drops, so does the supply of cards while price goes up; meaning that less players there are the harder it is to build up your collection, lading to more players leaving and prices jumping even higher.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 24 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant