Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:16
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2017, 07:06 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 47
will eredian be opening back up the password feature that allows people to set passwords on kondregate so people can migrate to the eredian itcg main site ?

reason- In order to improve security standards Kongregate will begin serving all games securely beginning on November 13th. Unfortunately, this game will no longer function correctly due to those changes. We have reached out to the developers and hope that they will update the game before Nov. 13.
We have turned off purchasing since it is not yet clear whether it will continue functioning. If the game does have to shut down we will return kreds spent back to Oct. 13 to honor our 30 day guarantee on kreds purchases.

-part 2 -As we announced previously, Kongregate will be upgrading the website to HTTPS beginning November 13. As one result of this, some iframe games will stop working. Below is a list of major games that will be affected. We believe the list to be fairly complete but there's definitely a chance we missed some.

Unfortunately, there is nothing players can do to keep the games working-- that's entirely up to the developers. We have reached out to these developers and expect that a fair number will be able to update their games before Nov. 13 so that they continue functioning; when that happens, we'll update the list by crossing out those that are, or will be, fixed.

We have turned off purchasing in these games since it is not yet clear if they will be able to continue functioning. We'll re-enable this per-game as we hear back from developers. If a kreds game does have to shut down we will return kreds spent back to Oct. 13 to honor our 30 day guarantee on kreds purchases.

Games that have badges are shown in bold.

:o- i am still wondering can i support the game from the main website instead of kred and get fezz to support the game it still a great game-

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2017, 18:23 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
I have warned the staff about the problem, they will take the necessary measures!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Novembre 2017, 19:23 
Marchand

Message(s) : 343
Hello Mike,

Our devs are currently doing the changes required to stay on Kongregate, i will keep you informed as soon as it will completed and of course in case of problem with Kongregate we will give you a way to connect to the game directly.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Novembre 2017, 13:43 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
HOLY COW... things must be burning and no fire extinguisher in sight when the eredan boss lowers himself to drop a comment on the the english forum... i pull my hat for this first timer

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Novembre 2017, 13:48 
Marchand

Message(s) : 343
Hello, you probably noticed it, but i can confirm you Eredan ITCG is still on kongregate ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]