Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 11:06
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Really going to miss this game.
Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2020, 09:00 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
After many years of coming to this site on and off, this has remained one of the best online TCG I have played. A lot of memories and time dedicated to playing in events, facing tough opponents, coming up with new deck ideas, enjoying the art, and immersing myself in the world. I may not have been a loyalist, I may not have been someone who purchased heavily into the game, but I was a player who enjoyed what this has been and now with the death of Flash putting a final nail into the coffin of this game, not without hope I may one day see it again, I feel it is time, I feel it is finally time to say goodbye to an old friend.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2020, 13:27 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
Cdserf a écrit :
After many years of coming to this site on and off, this has remained one of the best online TCG I have played. A lot of memories and time dedicated to playing in events, facing tough opponents, coming up with new deck ideas, enjoying the art, and immersing myself in the world. I may not have been a loyalist, I may not have been someone who purchased heavily into the game, but I was a player who enjoyed what this has been and now with the death of Flash putting a final nail into the coffin of this game, not without hope I may one day see it again, I feel it is time, I feel it is finally time to say goodbye to an old friend.

Is it sure that the game ends??
If its only Flash loosing support on some browsers you can switch. A lot of people told me they believe is not gonna end. Has Feerik made any statement?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Décembre 2020, 18:53 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
They don't make any statement since 4 years ago

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Décembre 2020, 05:45 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
I do hope that the game somehow manages to stay up and that people continue playing for as long as they enjoy it, I know I will. But should it finally be over, all we can do is hope that something gets done by someone one day to give us a glimpse back into what made this game so good for so many.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Décembre 2020, 09:14 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 3
Aslann a écrit :
They don't make any statement since 4 years ago

Well, they've just made one, and explains a lot.
Translated from an official moderator of the french forums:

Good morning to all.

As you know, Adobe has decided to stop the flash. They have installed a 'time bomb' in the flash player for several months, for January 12th. From this day on, no flash game can work.
In the following week, we will try to make several of our sites work with 'tips' that we will test.
We know that thousands of games are affected by Adobe's decision to refuse to let us run. We believe that we are not the only ones trying to find solutions when the big day arrives.

In regards to Itcg, it is convenient to make several reminders:
- We took Itcg with many other games in 2015.
- Feerik was then in a catastrophic situation and close to breaking with a team that had grown from 50 to 6 people.
- The code written in Flash, in Php and java for the server side was and still is in a catastrophic state: no framework code, serious programming shortcuts.
- So we found out, when we were trying to get out of the cards and vents, how troublesome the code was: glitches, archeology to understand how it works, no comments in the code ...
- In short, every time we went out, we needed several programmers and days of work to make a release.
- We thought that exiting the events would help us, but the code worked the same.
- The code cannot be maintained. It's a decision Feerik made, not Feerik Games. We have suffered the consequences with you.

When we started losing money due to maintenance costs vs. sales, we had to stop the launches. We were at a dead end.
Regardless, we decided to bear the server costs. We did not "stop" the game. We don't want to stop the game. Adobe decided otherwise, we didn't.
Redoing the game completely is not possible for us. We cannot bear the costs. In any case, not yet for now, but one day, who knows.

In the meantime, we can only see the effects of January 12 and see if we can find any solutions so that you can continue playing.
You may not know how frustrating this is, and we understand your frustration even more.
We are still a very small company because we have decided to remain independent.
You can help us find a solution to make ITCG work after the 12th. The site will still be there.

This is not the news I expected, but it is the only news we have so far.
We do not forget ITCG.

The little team at Feerik Games.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Décembre 2020, 17:40 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1651
Eredan 2.0 please :u

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2021, 17:34 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1043
R.I.P Eredan ITCG

Kyuden Bayushi admin - corrupted mad ronin
"If you can find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
https://gaishislair.wordpress.com/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2021, 23:09 
Duelliste

Gaishi a écrit :
R.I.P Eredan ITCG

Not yet: https://www.ghacks.net/2020/12/17/how-t ... r-in-2021/

Ther is still people playing with not updated chrome (WinXP Vista) that still runs flash content or with the Ruffle plugin.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2021, 09:37 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1043
Melgor a écrit :
Gaishi a écrit :
R.I.P Eredan ITCG

Ther is still people playing with not updated chrome (WinXP Vista) that still runs flash content or with the Ruffle plugin.

Better for them... I'm working on a Pro Mac OS ;)
So, bis repetita, R.I.P Eredan ITCG

Kyuden Bayushi admin - corrupted mad ronin
"If you can find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
https://gaishislair.wordpress.com/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2021, 19:57 
Duelliste

Gaishi a écrit :
Melgor a écrit :
Gaishi a écrit :
R.I.P Eredan ITCG

Better for them... I'm working on a Pro Mac OS ;)
So, bis repetita, R.I.P Eredan ITCG

Is still possible with a virtual machine and if you have some patience I guess the Ruffle plugin will soon be able to run Eredan. It's still in beta developement so a lot of Flash content like Eredan doesn't run yet but I guess it will be soon. If the developers wanted they could make it adding Ruffle otherwise is just waiting until gets the right update. So far is been updating everyday since the EOL of FLash player. BTW some players still online on Eredan right now. So its a bit early for the RIP.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]