Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 19:47
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 5   [ 43 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Balance?
Message Publié : 09 Avril 2013, 23:53 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Thunderstroke is probably the most unfair spammable card I've come across in all of playing Eredan. Everything else has ways around it (unless it's all trophy/legendary) Thunderstroke
Debuffs
Deals damage
and if you spam it(Noz mages have been face eater's since the game's debut) it can completely ransack anything other than Noz mages by continuously dealing damage.
I have a standing chance against standard immortals using Nehant debuff, don't mind getting eaten by elfines nor mages that don't spam, but
Cheskatets vision, won by sheer luck, they decked out.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Avril 2013, 01:53 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
judging by the spirit of exhein, he has 3 academic lesson equipped to him

also exhein has +1 to lightning damage

thats a lot of setup, also as you said before, he played vision with a lot of luck for him

you cant cry for a simple thunderstroke, thunderstroke exist because of cards like , , , exist

cards that protect warriors and marauders from spells, also those cards gives extra benefits, like bonus def, extra attack and defense, runes, physical and magical damage reduction (and they chain)

now we have thunderstroke, a card that allows mage to protect themselves from physical damage, also this card deal extra damage, the -1 spirit debuff its only effective against high spirit characters

the difference between thunderstroke and mage counters is this: thunderstroke reduces -0/-4 in attack damage (the damage reducttion seems fair), the problem of thunderstroke its the damage it can deal, there is no limit for the damage, and i think 3 rounds is too much for it

now think about mage counters:

dissidence: block in most times 2 fights (this affect a mages a lot, 2 fights without playing anything = you lost)
hit by love: block 2 cards (this affect mages a lot, because they need to play cards to deal damage)
the other counters: those counters cancel or return spells to the hand, is this fair?why a marauder or a warrior need to negate 1 spell? if they need defense against mages they just need cards like "-X to magic damage suffered",

i played my first elo with pure mages last week, and im going to tell you something, every top deck, have 3-4 counters that owns mages (dissidence, hit by love, and deflection) and every deck can use them, decks like ourenos also have heritage, with those 3-4 counters you just cant win, its a fact, even with pirate mages, the most op mage deck at the moment

finally i want to say something about your deck in specific, you have the best card against mages, dark stone heart, if you dont want to use it is your problem, and mages dont have inmunity to physical attacks (yet)

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Avril 2013, 05:50 
Marchand

Wolvos a écrit :
you cant cry for a simple thunderstroke, thunderstroke exist because of cards like , , , exist

cards that protect warriors and marauders from spells, also those cards gives extra benefits, like bonus def, extra attack and defense, runes, physical and magical damage reduction (and they chain)

now we have thunderstroke, a card that allows mage to protect themselves from physical damage, also this card deal extra damage, the -1 spirit debuff its only effective against high spirit characters

the difference between thunderstroke and mage counters is this: thunderstroke reduces -0/-4 in attack damage (the damage reducttion seems fair), the problem of thunderstroke its the damage it can deal, there is no limit for the damage, and i think 3 rounds is too much for it

now think about mage counters:

dissidence: block in most times 2 fights (this affect a mages a lot, 2 fights without playing anything = you lost)
hit by love: block 2 cards (this affect mages a lot, because they need to play cards to deal damage)
the other counters: those counters cancel or return spells to the hand, is this fair?why a marauder or a warrior need to negate 1 spell? if they need defense against mages they just need cards like "-X to magic damage suffered",

finally i want to say something about your deck in specific, you have the best card against mages, dark stone heart, if you dont want to use it is your problem, and mages dont have inmunity to physical attacks (yet)

Guild
Guild
Guild
Sap strikers=most of the community QQed as OP when there were finally 3 multiattackers/quick draw support
Runic Legion= Faster version of original Kotoba(My qualms with them were adressed by the OP)
The pack= PLENTY of support cards including DSH, would still get mutilated by any solid mage deck, regardless of counter-strategy.
3-4 counter cards per deck does not undo the plethora of spells AND removal mages have always had.
And you aren't exactly 'Defending' Thunderstroke either. Attracts Lightning worsens how broken it can be, Within a single turn a single thunderstroke can be -3 spirit, and chances are if you play DSH twice in a row, it's going to get removed by the comparatively large array of cards mages can use to get rid of permanents.
They don't have immunity to physical attacks, They have Double Clay as well as compendium damage reduction/pirate healing.
DSH only stops damage, and is an item that can easily be removed if one sees it coming. Dissidence stops one turn, maybe two, but does nothing for stacked thunderstrokes.
The rest of the trophies mentioned, well, I don't have access to them.
Not everyone can lump mounds of money into the game to have multiple decks with multiple guilds/strategies, just as in OP's statement, not everyone can lump in mounds of cash to get a BROKEN deck that is only countered by a sliver of cards.
Essentially, the rock-paper-scissors of the guilds only works if you've invested quite a bit of money, or if you've put in a little and were extreeeeemely lucky with what you pulled.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Avril 2013, 18:21 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 100
Dy_Ken a écrit :
the success of magic the gathering goes by there mana since it limits the use of power cards, and if u were a player of magic they dont overpower their cards, and if they do overpower them its hard to play them because of the mana needed. there banned cards of course because of the unexpected combos but they do not release P cards just to shadow the older releases. magic does not overpower the previous cards they release but support them.

I'm sorry to say, but look at the Return to Ravnica + Gatecrash packs. Wizards is making their success fill up their heads. It's getting there.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Avril 2013, 17:56 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
3-4 counter cards per deck does not undo the plethora of spells AND removal mages have always had.

false, the fact is, if you can counter 4 or more of their cards they lost the match
lot of removal cards? serious? what cards? only freeze, and swarm works

They don't have immunity to physical attacks, They have Double Clay as well as compendium damage reduction/pirate healing

double clay is useless for almost every mage deck, when you play it you deal 0 damage, instead, when a no-mage play a counter they make a normal attack

and is an item that can easily be removed if one sees it coming

false, only in the end of the game its possible know what cards has the enemy

Dissidence stops one turn, maybe two, but does nothing for stacked thunderstrokes

??? dissidence kill the best cards of all mages (only tempus are safe), you want to cancel thunderstroke too? also, you have only 3 copies of thunderstroke, in most of cases, dissidence cancel guilded spells

also hit by love was a free card

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Avril 2013, 23:13 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 29
wolvos ?
What the hell you talking ?
Do we even play the same game ?

Wolvos a écrit :
false, the fact is, if you can counter 4 or more of their cards they lost the match
lot of removal cards? serious? what cards? only freeze, and swarm works.

Yea mages need badly more removal cards.

Wolvos a écrit :
double clay is useless for almost every mage deck, when you play it you deal 0 damage, instead, when a no-mage play a counter they make a normal attack

A normal attack that is very low.
And if you have and i play no cards to push my attack i deal 0 damage.

Wolvos a écrit :
false, only in the end of the game its possible know what cards has the enemy

No there something like intuition and prediction or you could call it mind game.
I can most time call in high games what the enemy will play.

Wolvos a écrit :
??? dissidence kill the best cards of all mages (only tempus are safe), you want to cancel thunderstroke too? also, you have only 3 copies of thunderstroke, in most of cases, dissidence cancel guilded spells

also hit by love was a free card

Best cards like ...

Ups all this spells have no guild ....
And dissidence hit all decks hard if you play guild cards.
And don't come with the stupid "but you can always attack" argument.
It is much easier to prevent physical damage or reduce attack power.
And counter like hit Warrior and Marauder much harder.

Not to forget that a Mage can chain spells how they like. (except AoE)
Mages have the most use out of the legenderie cards thanks the great aoe cards.
This way they can dodge the aoe ruling.
Most good Mage decks will have some of this cards like , , , and .

Yea Mage decks are expensive but they dominated most times the Tournaments.

Nehanten with , , , ...
I can't wait if they get Ishaia as 3 Undead Necromancia Mage.... *sarcasm*

Pirates with , , ...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Avril 2013, 20:03 
Marchand

Sereaphim a écrit :
wolvos ?
Everything here was correct

^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Avril 2013, 16:36 
Marchand

BUMP
LoL Thunderstroke was banned from global XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Avril 2013, 15:02 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
There is no balance in this game and everyone who says else should be ashamed of himself. You have complete castes that actually cannot be played in the tournaments, since the card designers just stick to their little favourites and that's it. If your deck/caste/guild doesn't have a lobby at Feerik you are basically f....d. Despite all the money you might have spent on it. They just decide to 'not support' this deck anymore and that's it. Deal with it. A company with this attitude will most likely go bankrupt eventually. I couldn't care less, since the money I spent on this game basically went down the drain anyway. New releases? Just to overpower a handful of deck types or castes. All others? Well... don't even bother to complain, no one's gonna take you for serious anyway.

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mai 2013, 17:26 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Balance is the word that just doesn't exist in this game .

I had played the game for almost 2 years before decided to give up . Seriously now when i look back at the game i feel i had been scammed for 2 years .

All the updates , new cards are just to get your money . " Oh , we need this caste to be the new meta game , let's buff it with 2-3 ridiculously releases " . They sure make a lot of events to givaway "free " event cards , but for most , i only see " spend the entire week playing or buy boosters " .

Sorry if my post affects eredan lovers but i'm just sick with the game . It's the most ridiculous " pay - to - win " game .

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 5   [ 43 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant