Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 00:05
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 5   [ 43 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Balance?
Message Publié : 27 Mars 2013, 22:35 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
I have been playing this game off and on for about 2 years now, though for the past few months i have not touched it. It seems every time i have come back to see how it is developing it is getting worse and worse and there is less and less balance every time.

When i first played it was fun, yea you had the crazy strong dragon breath decks or golem decks, and the few decks here and there where you can tell people spent a load of money on feez to get what they wanted. It was fine loosing to those. Though as a close to free player, I'd spend 5-10 if i could spare it once in a while, i could make a few some what competitive decks.

Now though it seems if you don't swap the the faction with the latest new cards you just get wrecked, on top of that it seems the only people i run into now when i play are those that are willing to drop 50+ dollars on this just to get one really rare stupidly powerful card.

One example, with out even playing one card i faced one of these newer runic war guemlites and they had around 14/16 attack to my 6/9 oh and that was with a boost, it was chestnut, who used to at least not be so weak and a decent card. What the hell am i supposed to do to that? I even manged to consolidate some of the other decks and cards to pick up some of the newer sap cards like, briskness and intimidation but those did little to nothing to help. since with that kind of base attack once they do play cards and boost it they just smash her face in. Yea maybe if i got that legendary elfine/dais card, forget his name, i might have a chance though i don't want to NEED a legendary to be some what competitive that's just bs and takes no creativity.

This whole boost your stats to crazy extremes for the one shot kill is all i see lately too that's not the only example so many cards now enter battle with stupid high stats with out even playing cards. It's insane. The pack also comes to mind though at least they could be countered now and then.

Id really like to get back into this game especially since i did invest some money into
it but right now it seems almost impossible unless i drop a hell of a lot more money to maybe have a chance at getting one of these rares that are way past the power curve.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Balance?
Message Publié : 28 Mars 2013, 13:44 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
I don't really know why I play this game :P Of course, I'd like to be able teo be competitive in some sort of way. I come back to the game every time cause I like its artwork and story, but I see what you mean with this post. I had fun farming the adventure mode, but we all know that is not enough... I spend a few spare bucks on this game, possibly because I like collecting things.

Yet this is a game, and free-players don't even get a chance to have a decent play. I wasn't particularly excited with the new tournaments thing. It was highly predictable that it was going to be filled with mirror matches and lack of balance. I mean c'mon, it's only a matter of time for players to realize which deck is going to give them an advantage over the others

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Avril 2013, 16:29 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
Nekkrofear a écrit :
... I spend a few spare bucks on this game, possibly because I like collecting things.

Yet this is a game, and free-players don't even get a chance to have a decent play. I wasn't particularly excited with the new tournaments thing. It was highly predictable that it was going to be filled with mirror matches and lack of balance. I mean c'mon, it's only a matter of time for players to realize which deck is going to give them an advantage over the others

True, true.
I started as free player, too. I picked the Kotoba, because I like the theme. Eventually I noticed, that my chances to win something besides the 'Top third'-Trophy in Basic is just not possible. So I decided to spent some Bucks to improve my Deck... still same problem.
Now I changed course completely: Since I am totally NOT going to give up on the Kotoba, and I definitely NOT am going to play a Witchblade Deck, which is so ridiculously easy to play, even my Grandma could win the Basic tournament with it after I explain her which 6 cards to combine when, I quit playing Basic, I skipped Standard (never played a single game there) and headed straight for Global. Admitted, I had to spend some more bucks on my deck, but I am happy now.
You have a larger variety of opponent decks, since everyone can live his wildest deck ideas there, no matter what card he wants to use. It's fun, although I don't win the tournament of course. But seeing all those fancy decks alone is totally worth it.
No such thing as having to face 80% Witchblade decks with the same lame combos. And sometimes you even face an opponent who's deck is so purely mad, that it is a real eye opener to see it in action. :D

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Avril 2013, 20:24 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
This is like any card game. I have pro status in Magic:the gathering, and so i cant tell you itll cost alot of money to topsomething, to keep getting all the highest and most powerful cards. I play for free and i run a discard deck just because thats a poor mans win-con and its cheap. but i spend maybe 5 dollars here five ollars there on this game because its a cyber card game. i cant put all the cards out in front of me i cant touch them or anything so if feerik cant pay his server fees or something then the site gets shut down. thats money down the toilet.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Avril 2013, 13:08 
Guémélite

shadowsrose a écrit :
This is like any card game. I have pro status in Magic:the gathering, and so i cant tell you itll cost alot of money to topsomething, to keep getting all the highest and most powerful cards. I play for free and i run a discard deck just because thats a poor mans win-con and its cheap. but i spend maybe 5 dollars here five ollars there on this game because its a cyber card game. i cant put all the cards out in front of me i cant touch them or anything so if feerik cant pay his server fees or something then the site gets shut down. thats money down the toilet.

I agree mostly. I used to be a pro Mtg player, and after having spent tons of money I finally quit shortly after Alliances was released. BUT... I don't feel that bad about it, since I still have the cards in several albums... as a monetary backup you could say.
If I quit playing Eredan however, nothing's gonna be left of it. I mean, if they would offer me to pay a hundred bucks to have one of my decks printed out and shipped it to me... I would gladly agree on that :D
At the moment I have the notion they keep overpowering certain guilds/decks with their card releases. Seems like they don't want anyone to play certain guilds anymore, since they keep them totally abandoned from new releases OR the cards released are ridiculously weak in comparison to the newer guilds.

Conspires to carry you.
Will defend you.
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Avril 2013, 17:51 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
the thing i see that feerik does is just he keeps on creating OP cards so the players will keep on buying packs like the nomad release just now, its like all the effects are all there, the requirements are easy to activate. with OP cards like these the uniqueness of the guilds are lost, as you can see the cards have all the effects, heal, counter, def minus, attack minus, might as well give them invulnerability or resurrection. come on feerik dont OP cards, what do you think will happen when all cards are OP? the game would suck. since there are no manas or resources to play cards, the game will turn into who plays the best card wins or worst one hit kill for all or 3rd turn kill all 100 percent.

Feerik, Eredan is a good game dont spoil it by creating OP cards over and over. test it first, balance the guilds, balance the cards. have you ever tried playing Global tournament Feerik? it became who plays the best OP card wins then a strategy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Avril 2013, 23:16 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
The same thing happened to yugioh. it used to be fun until only 3 decks were meta and they cost alot. I design alot of cards for this game for lolz and i think if feerik would take some of them it would balance out so much

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2013, 05:40 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 4
the success of magic the gathering goes by there mana since it limits the use of power cards, and if u were a player of magic they dont overpower their cards, and if they do overpower them its hard to play them because of the mana needed. there banned cards of course because of the unexpected combos but they do not release P cards just to shadow the older releases. magic does not overpower the previous cards they release but support them.

if feerik does not manage the game better and just release OP cards so that players will buy new comer packs, eredan will die if this cycle continuous. there are guilds left behind and are not anymore competitive because of this. Kotoba military decks, dragon knights, the pack, all left behind because of OP cards released for linkers, lightning decks, and nomads. thats right give the nomads all af the abilties, heal, card remover, counter, def reduction, attack reduction, with minimal requirements.

that lightning stroke decks jeez... global stroke decks are OP. -4 max attack? spirit reduction? damage outside combat + attracts lightning? come on feerik what is that? oh i forgot the the lightning decks can counter 2 cards as well and heal. jeezz..

nomad priests solra and nebsen wow what an OP deck as well.

the older guilds are left in the shadows turned into advent decks.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2013, 09:09 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
Dy_Ken a écrit :
the success of magic the gathering goes by there mana since it limits the use of power cards, and if u were a player of magic they dont overpower their cards, and if they do overpower them its hard to play them because of the mana needed. there banned cards of course because of the unexpected combos but they do not release P cards just to shadow the older releases. magic does not overpower the previous cards they release but support them.

if feerik does not manage the game better and just release OP cards so that players will buy new comer packs, eredan will die if this cycle continuous. there are guilds left behind and are not anymore competitive because of this. Kotoba military decks, dragon knights, the pack, all left behind because of OP cards released for linkers, lightning decks, and nomads. thats right give the nomads all af the abilties, heal, card remover, counter, def reduction, attack reduction, with minimal requirements.

that lightning stroke decks jeez... global stroke decks are OP. -4 max attack? spirit reduction? damage outside combat + attracts lightning? come on feerik what is that? oh i forgot the the lightning decks can counter 2 cards as well and heal. jeezz..

nomad priests solra and nebsen wow what an OP deck as well.

the older guilds are left in the shadows turned into advent decks.

I agree on the Magic the Gathering points. The amount of play-testing that has gone into each set release are amazing, hence you have stable release most of the time.

The other decks you have mentioned have their moments of glory. Remember how useless WitchBlades were? Remember how Immortals fade away with time? It is time for their update and it seems to be great. Sure now Nomads have more focus because they spent their time in obscurity for a long time (their 0 defence is their downfall, most of the time eaten alive by Elfines). Thunder mages are useless as well until .

Feerik will not be able to please everyone. But they are doing the right thing of updating jaded castes (Crow anyone?). The only thing I have is the lack of play-testing. I'm sure, within a few months, they will nerf , and many others simply because it is on a tad powerful side.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Avril 2013, 09:40 
Guémélite

Magius a écrit :
Feerik will not be able to please everyone. But they are doing the right thing of updating jaded castes (Crow anyone?). The only thing I have is the lack of play-testing. I'm sure, within a few months, they will nerf , and many others simply because it is on a tad powerful side.

In my oppinion they just focus too MUCH on specialized cards on the moment. Most of the cards they release are totally useless for standard classes. People who play standards (pure marauders/warriors/mages etc.) are the losers at the moment. If your character doesn't belong to any specialized castes he is stuck with releases from I-dunno-when.

Conspires to carry you.
Will defend you.
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 5   [ 43 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant