Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 07:47
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 5   [ 43 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Balance?
Message Publié : 15 Mai 2013, 18:33 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
Zil Greed is pumping through my veins... 8-)

Mang Isko a écrit :
Magius a écrit :
Mang Isko a écrit :
so, what can you guys say about the new shadow spell?

??? perhaps they have not announced it.

, now they can clear your deck and hand and negate your cards bonuses.

Not quite. You need to play indigestion first, or having discarded two panics an playing one before playing grip. It may be a powerful combos, mainly for attack dependant decks, but it'd only work if you have the initiave and it only works on the second card played by the opponent.

skadooosh a écrit :
The new discard courtier deck will be awfull.
Ishaia just discards 3 cards from your deck. And artrezil can play it from the graveyard so easily...

I think Artrezil's ability is about to unleash unthinkable combos... Double grip with Ishaia means 6 cards being discarded :O, and possibly up to 8! Add of course, 1/2/.. cards the opponent plays... Half deck emptied, so sweet

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Mai 2013, 20:37 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
So, sap still sits near the top in standard, so they ban Dirty Tricks! to make War guems incompetent. That's nice.

> / / in terms of being broken. Yep. If characters that attack 2-3 times a turn should have to worry about defense or greater attack scores, that would be wrong now wouldn't it.

Multi race is perfectly fair! (quercus/cervus/Aleshane). Most decks have to scrounge for trophy counters/ non-affilliated counters. Sap hearts have counters to damn near everything.
Seems like any major card belonging to an archetype that would stop elfines is banned. Zombies > Elfines? Get rid of their damage reduction. Runic War Guems can 1 shot elfines? Get rid of the card that feeds them runes and gives them a defense bonus.(rolls eyes)
The next sap release will probably be ridiculous as well, lets give them another card that gives them an additional attack!!

Allow in standard and all would be right in the world, the only other counters for actions are TROPHY CARDS.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 07:26 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
So, sap still sits near the top in standard, so they ban Dirty Tricks! to make War guems incompetent. That's nice.

> / / in terms of being broken. Yep. If characters that attack 2-3 times a turn should have to worry about defense or greater attack scores, that would be wrong now wouldn't it.

Multi race is perfectly fair! (quercus/cervus/Aleshane). Most decks have to scrounge for trophy counters/ non-affilliated counters. Sap hearts have counters to damn near everything.
Seems like any major card belonging to an archetype that would stop elfines is banned. Zombies > Elfines? Get rid of their damage reduction. Runic War Guems can 1 shot elfines? Get rid of the card that feeds them runes and gives them a defense bonus.(rolls eyes)
The next sap release will probably be ridiculous as well, lets give them another card that gives them an additional attack!!

Allow in standard and all would be right in the world, the only other counters for actions are TROPHY CARDS.

I've stopped playing standard ever since they banned Zejabel.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 18:58 
Marchand

If it can stop elfines, it's banned. Totes mcscrotes awesome. Zejabel having damage reduction? OH NOES 0 DEFENSE DOESN'T LET ME OS HIM?!?!? Banhammer.

And banning/limiting cards in the tourney rooms based on story(which the formats do) should mean that Aleshane, Chesnut, and Mel should be banned, because they're not even in the same dimension as ALL OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS.

Selling my entire collection. When it's all sold, I'm just going to check in every week or so to see if anything in saps is banned.

I'm mainly raging because I FINALLY finished making a Runic War guem deck, and then , Dirty Tricks, the only card that can give them adequate spirit/defense was banned. Even scourge decks wreck war guems in standard.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mai 2013, 14:56 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 96
You actually still think elfines are that OP? try thunder pirates or necromancers. the first do 10 dmg aoe to every char and - i don't know how much spirit and defense every single turn because they just spam that aoe spell of them, they call with other cards, from deck hand or grave. and necromancers just play 2-3 cards from grave every single turn besides 2-3 from their hand.

when they call spells they should make a rule, non-aoe. there is a reason mages cannot change with aoe spells. aoe spells shouldn't be played after other cards either.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Mai 2013, 19:11 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 169
If it can stop elfines, it's banned. Totes mcscrotes awesome. Zejabel having damage reduction? OH NOES 0 DEFENSE DOESN'T LET ME OS HIM?!?!? Banhammer.

And banning/limiting cards in the tourney rooms based on story(which the formats do) should mean that Aleshane, Chesnut, and Mel should be banned, because they're not even in the same dimension as ALL OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS.

Selling my entire collection. When it's all sold, I'm just going to check in every week or so to see if anything in saps is banned.

I'm mainly raging because I FINALLY finished making a Runic War guem deck, and then , Dirty Tricks, the only card that can give them adequate spirit/defense was banned. Even scourge decks wreck war guems in standard.

Firstly, you do realise that arrows were banned at the same time a the rest, right? But that was utterly the wrong call because many decks found it STUPIDLY easy to reach 6+ defense even with an active Aleshane... meanwhile Stamping & Magic attack are right there in the same format.

Secondly, I was T5'ing constantly with Scourge decks even AFTER the crown was fixed, so what do you mean "even Scourge decks"? Well, champions aura going away and then DK (magic attack) becoming a thing at the same time arrows got put back in hurt like hell... but hardly means much unless you're only arguing for about the last week... but I think it'd still be workable if arrows didn't resolve in a very weird unintuitive way...

(even even when Efline have the initiative, their arrows-from-bow resolve AFTER the bonus item from Scourge...)

Now, I'm not saying some broken things aren't going on... I actually think someones mentioned some of them in response... just reinforcing that the direction of your concern might be misplaced.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mai 2013, 04:34 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
They can't even balance adventure mode for the most part and you expect them to balance PvE? That's funny.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mai 2013, 19:45 
Marchand

Damien_Bragg a écrit :

Firstly, you do realise that arrows were banned at the same time a the rest, right? But that was utterly the wrong call because many decks found it STUPIDLY easy to reach 6+ defense even with an active Aleshane... meanwhile Stamping & Magic attack are right there in the same format.

Secondly, I was T5'ing constantly with Scourge decks even AFTER the crown was fixed, so what do you mean "even Scourge decks"? Well, champions aura going away and then DK (magic attack) becoming a thing at the same time arrows got put back in hurt like hell... but hardly means much unless you're only arguing for about the last week... but I think it'd still be workable if arrows didn't resolve in a very weird unintuitive way...

(even even when Efline have the initiative, their arrows-from-bow resolve AFTER the bonus item from Scourge...)

Now, I'm not saying some broken things aren't going on... I actually think someones mentioned some of them in response... just reinforcing that the direction of your concern might be misplaced.

Arrows is currently playable: Invalid statement
Most war guems rely a little too much on stamping without Dirty Tricks. They're horrifyingly inept if Ixor dies, or if privus dies in his first turn. They have terrible defenses.
Magic attack doesn't belong to characters that attack multiple times with non debuffable stats.
Arrows is liable to activate after all of the other cards, if they play Double bow after something, it's pretty much guaranteed. It comes from the hand, whereas Dk's need magic attack in the graveyard to force a late resolution.
Scourge without Champion Aura means, no blackness, no win. The books and potions are the only real problem, everything else can be stripped from them, and there are plenty of counters for Nehantic spells (in guemelite version)
Scourge decks t5 if the opposing team doesn't have damage reduction, card removal, area of affect, or the ability to target cards outside of battle. (Scourge can get Koed before he even fights against Pirate marauders)

DalarasCroft a écrit :
You actually still think elfines are that OP? try thunder pirates or necromancers. the first do 10 dmg aoe to every char and - i don't know how much spirit and defense every single turn because they just spam that aoe spell of them, they call with other cards, from deck hand or grave. and necromancers just play 2-3 cards from grave every single turn besides 2-3 from their hand.

when they call spells they should make a rule, non-aoe. there is a reason mages cannot change with aoe spells. aoe spells shouldn't be played after other cards either.

Thunder pirates - 100,000 volts banned from standard= minimal threat, Thunder pirates in global without Thunderstroke is a joke. I just stop playing Defense cards and hammer on them until they die. Lightning Courts are a bit on the unyieldy side, but once again, that's Amnezy, where hit by love and Artrezil's Heritage are in every decent deck.

Undead have 3 main cards banned in standard. Only the mages can play more than 3 cards, and only if they spam. Anathematize, Forbidden Nehantic books, Shifting sand, and quite a few trophies make them cry.

Almaria+ Zejabel + Nehantic Receptacle = Nehantic Blast = Top Tier Amnezy. They're pretty unfair against damn near everything.

They're not going to fix AoE because it would take mages out of the ranks and there are very few decks that can spam AoE easily.
Maen Tornado
Nehantic blast
Compendium(Arcania mages+Exhien)
Witchblades (But they need 3+legendaries)

The council's Banner etc were made just to break those rules, so they're not going to undo that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mai 2013, 21:10 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
They should go back to multiguild releases, then all the decks would have a chance to have an upgrade.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Mai 2013, 21:28 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
Nekkrofear a écrit :
They should go back to multiguild releases, then all the decks would have a chance to have an upgrade.

and powercreep would be enven faster...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 5   [ 43 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant