Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 01:51
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 06 Mai 2013, 06:23 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Why is banned from GLOBAL but legal in STANDARD?
Lightning Courts, completely unfair in a format that bans most guild legendaries and certain trophy cards :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2013, 13:42 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
porbably because you can't play in standart....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2013, 14:09 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
skadooosh a écrit :

actually attract lightning make the thunder pirates op, not thunderstroke

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2013, 14:10 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 111
Wolvos a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

actually attract lightning make the thunder pirates op, not thunderstroke

Both in one deck make the thunder pirates op

or did you see any thunder pirate deck at 1700 before thunderstroke?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2013, 15:58 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 96
they should have a limit of card played including the cards brought from deck or created every turn. it is just ridiculous to see the opponent having played 6-7 cards in a single battle. it makes the game just unbalanced

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Mai 2013, 16:21 
Marchand

Izandra, Doyen, and The Marquis(Noz)

Your characters all come into play with Spr -2, Atk -1, Def-1
4-7 sp-1 (-3, 1 card played)
(Doyen/marquis), 4 -7 damage, spr-1 2-4 damage
They also have access to and
If they have the initiative, Dark Stone Heart is USELESS, a single thunderstroke deals enough damage, and debuffs enough, to insure the DSH user doesn't do more damage than their opponent, so they'll still take the debuff/damage while tapped, Wild Camping can kill a character before they untap.

What character can survive Spr-5/6 14-22 Damage(before reduction) in 2 turns?

Edit:
The person even messaged me to taunt me about the Courtesans :/
Thunderstroke is the only reason that deck is OP. It has too many debuffs to have another, stacking debuff that reduces spirit AND attack AND does damage, then reduces spirit AGAIN and does more damage per lightning spell the turn after.

My direct damage demons do the same amount of damage, but my characters can die in their first fight, so that amount of damage is fair considering their fragility.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2013, 09:49 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
DalarasCroft a écrit :
they should have a limit of card played including the cards brought from deck or created every turn. it is just ridiculous to see the opponent having played 6-7 cards in a single battle. it makes the game just unbalanced

Sometimes, having lightning pirates as opponent, their habit of chaining like there is no tomorrow turned the game to my favor. I use to have some in my deck, just for those, and if he chains 6 or 7 spells it easily makes your warrior chars end up with spirit 11+ and attack 20+, even if he kills one of your guys with that chain... the others will shred the pirates to pieces.
Of course this highly depends on the timing and initiative. and the new proved invaluable for my deck as well.

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Mai 2013, 19:29 
Marchand

McKeu a écrit :
DalarasCroft a écrit :

Sometimes, having lightning pirates as opponent, their habit of chaining like there is no tomorrow turned the game to my favor. I use to have some in my deck, just for those, and if he chains 6 or 7 spells it easily makes your warrior chars end up with spirit 11+ and attack 20+, even if he kills one of your guys with that chain... the others will shred the pirates to pieces.
Of course this highly depends on the timing and initiative. and the new proved invaluable for my deck as well.

Key word there is "Sometimes". While you have to sit and guess, their hand looks like this: Lightning spell, Academic Lesson, Lightning spell, Legendary, Lightning spell. Dedication works If you have the initiative, otherwise, thunderstroke.
Also, Teslarms is a card that is laser specific to lightning pirates, it's just 2 attack against every other deck. Determination is a dead card when you're facing any blast mage (One that plays one card that does all the damage). And the Kotoba sword is a Kotoba sword, It's never been -how man times- mages can do damage against warriors, it's that warriors die when they get blasted.
The only warrior deck that could consistently abuse Pirates is War guems, because their attack boosts are broken. (If one of your war guems does 5 or more damage, all of them gain atk+2 for the next TWO TURNS. The only other cards to give that kind of attack bonus to the field are Amidaraxar, WHO DOESN'T GET THE BONUS AND IT ISN'T A PASSIVE, and Grief, but SHE HAS TO DIE.)

This game lacks balance, and there's no fixing it without changing an arseload of cards(and aggravating everyone who bought the broken decks/cards)...or following the suggestion I posted where the rooms are divided better. And us "Weaklings" can stay away from people who've poured money into the game.
They want a competitive card game, most of the community isn't competitive, so getting roflrolled is agitating for everyone.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Mai 2013, 23:54 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 96
maybe the ones poured so much money and Freerik just get along, and the rest of just caught up in the middle of it. The payers don't give a damn about such posts and Freerik doesn't either as long as he gets his money.

When it comes to such battles Eredan just becomes another mindless game and the reason it simple:
There is no possible way to win such a situation, so there is absolutely any reason to use your mind. Then it becomes mindless.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Mai 2013, 02:00 
Marchand

I could have bought a used car with the amount of money I've spent on this game throughout...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 message(s) ]