Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 20:00
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : ALWAYS THE SAME BANS!!!
Message Publié : 20 Mai 2013, 00:04 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 66
Do you think it's fair ban always those three cards for months?!
They want to balance Elo but half guilds still don't have champ...
This is the unfair solution to balance Elo!!!

Many people are tired of this!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: ALWAYS THE SAME BANS!!!
Message Publié : 20 Mai 2013, 14:54 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
+1

This is getting ridiculous. Release some op cards like Disintergration, still bans the same 'op' characters. Might as well not have those cards released. Talking about fair-play, yeah banning all those cards that people spent fee'z to get. 'FAIR'-play.

This is like telling Tony Startk not to wear his Iron Man suit coz no one else's got one.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Mai 2013, 22:32 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
latell a écrit :
Do you think it's fair ban always those three cards for months?!
They want to balance Elo but half guilds still don't have champ...
This is the unfair solution to balance Elo!!!

Many people are tired of this!!

So, Nebsen, Aurius, or Ourenos, which one do you own? I'll tell ya yours is banned.

Heiryu a écrit :
+1

This is getting ridiculous. Release some op cards like Disintergration, still bans the same 'op' characters. Might as well not have those cards released. Talking about fair-play, yeah banning all those cards that people spent fee'z to get. 'FAIR'-play.

This is like telling Tony Startk not to wear his Iron Man suit coz no one else's got one.

The french community loved the noz blast rediculousness, as an english speaker, your opinion is invalid.
Everyone payed Feez for their cards (if you're f2p, you have no business in amnezy), so saying you got ripped for owning something on the ban list whilst paying money, while everyone else competing spent their money, is invalid.

Admiral came off the ban list, as have many others. Those three in particular either cause the game to end turn 2, or (In case of Nebsen) have something going for them that continuously breaks the game.

Thunderstroke is still banned because of how unfair it is in lightning pirates/courtiers.

The Althing is unfair because it forces an opposing loss with all characters dead.

Centurion gives everything a free chain turn's 1 and 2 as well as a cor rune for each character, and has the ability to play human restricted cards.
This is izZy, arguably one of the best players in eredan, demonstrating why no, Centurion should not be allowed to play until some other guilds catch up. The only card in the deck not tourney legal is Allthing, and it's an extra.

Ourenos attacks whenever one of the characters on his line dies. Pilfress pulls the necklace that allows double attack at the start of the game, Aleshane can only be summed up as being an elfine. Multi race dominates anything that doesn't OT Ourenos

And here is the Amnezy winning Nebsen, with a goddamn 40 card deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 01:19 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
Everyone payed Feez for their cards (if you're f2p, you have no business in amnezy), so saying you got ripped for owning something on the ban list whilst paying money, while everyone else competing spent their money, is invalid.

Personally, if you're f2p, you don't belong in this game period it seems. But it is kind funny seeing people complain that cards they payed feez for ended up getting banned.

Now if they would do it for the other 2 tournys besides amnezy.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 01:42 
Aventurier

But why "old" players can use SCRAGH???
Cmon explain me!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 01:51 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
because you can counter him now with dazzling presence

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 02:13 
Marchand

Wolvos a écrit :

Dazzling Presence is a hard counter for scragh and the last kotoba release, . They found a way to make the damage reduction fair for scragh, and in the process lead to a much needed update for an under-rated guild at this point in the game. Lord knows it helps them against alot, and I've seen Asajiro/Ma/Gaky combos at 16-1700 in standard. I think that was a great release overall, as well as the champions. Each champion has the effect of a legendary card, Hydra+Guild Legendary+Champion is very popular it seems. They also fit into alot of holes in prior standing strategies in terms of characters (Artezil>Kuraying for zil shadow, Commander Zahal is the pillar of the DK's, Kounok really was a waste because he couldn't chain anything, and his orders were...lacking, Scourge brought a pillar to Ecstasy demons and Direct damage decks, free permanent boosts and opposing reductions, Quercus isn't broken because he's only as good as the deck he's in. Wild buds gets crazy with champion aura,when paired with Aleshane and Cervus, its a side tank aggro) So that brought a slew of new decks to the tourneys and rooms, the event cards seem to be hard counters to certain strategies, or a boost that would benefit many decks.
I see power creep, but it looks like there are teirs for cards, the cards in game are part of a story, and the original acts (Basic acts) are Ten years in the story's past, newer cards reflect this, and the usable cards within the tournament are accurate to the story as well (for the most part, amnezy is everything except 4 and Bosses). If this continues, I think feerik should eventually take the basic booster out of the store. Not anytime in the near future, but I would hope to see it happen before the next act ends(acts are at least two months long) There are many cards in the game that are side-grades to other cards, especially true for the basic cards,(stone linkers have their own ANS).
And with Nehantist lovers waiting for undead Ish, there are definitely going to be more legendary characters in the near future.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 02:18 
Aventurier

Wolvos a écrit :

Yeah as u can counter ourenos with dissidence... :D

Ridicoulous!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 06:19 
Marchand

latell a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

Yeah as u can counter ourenos with dissidence... :D

Ridicoulous!!

Reasons Ourenos is Broken: Extra attack when teammate's die, elfine and homchai card pool.
Dissidence on him turn 1 is a waste, because it only prevents that turn, or even half of it if you're off initiative. Accidently kill any of his allies and you have a physical attack with base damage 7, on top of whatever it is you killed inflicting enough to cover the gap :/
You stopped 1 or that homchai card that kills one of your characters for ridiculous attack. But you didn't kill him, and that's why they win.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 09:32 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
Emm? You want fair-play in a game where you can spend money? If you don't want to spend that's fine, stop trying to stop the world down if you don't want to have anything to do with it? Fair? People like you always complain about fair-play, well HELLLOO? They already improved fair-play by having quilingo and lucyan tournament? Now why not leave Amnezy tournament alone? Banning Ourenos, Aurius and Nebsen for a few weeks is fine, but like permanent ban while they have Disintergration? All this guy is trying to say is that 'WHY THE SAME BAN?'.

...and I am familiar with those two players in the video you showed. See them in Amnezy from time to time, now I dont even see them anymore, why? OH NO MY CARDS ARE BANNED! AND I DO OWN ALL THE CARDS THAT YOU MENTIONED.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant