Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 20:23
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: ALWAYS THE SAME BANS!!!
Message Publié : 21 Mai 2013, 11:10 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
latell a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :
because you can counter him now with dazzling presence

Yeah as u can counter ourenos with dissidence... :D

Ridicoulous!!

Yep you're right, totally fair to compare a unique event card with a rare chainable card...
There is a big difference between those two counters...

But I get your point...
However, with nebsen banned, there are really only a few decks relying on dazzling presence...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2013, 00:12 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Heiryu a écrit :
Emm? You want fair-play in a game where you can spend money? If you don't want to spend that's fine, stop trying to stop the world down if you don't want to have anything to do with it? Fair? People like you always complain about fair-play, well HELLLOO? They already improved fair-play by having quilingo and lucyan tournament? Now why not leave Amnezy tournament alone? Banning Ourenos, Aurius and Nebsen for a few weeks is fine, but like permanent ban while they have Disintergration? All this guy is trying to say is that 'WHY THE SAME BAN?'.

...and I am familiar with those two players in the video you showed. See them in Amnezy from time to time, now I dont even see them anymore, why? OH NO MY CARDS ARE BANNED! AND I DO OWN ALL THE CARDS THAT YOU MENTIONED.

Well for one they've still messed up in Quilingo and Lucyan, so there that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2013, 04:54 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 8
Still, there is no reason to start messing up Amnezy?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Mai 2013, 18:20 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Every card game has bans, there is a valid reason those cards are banned, and they'll probably come off the list eventually.
I remember yugioh, where they have an effective ban list with cards that have been banned for years because they break the game. Are the cards rare? Yes. Are they expensive? Yes. Do they break the game? Yes, and that's why they're banned.

Even if you make it to regionals and nationals in other card games, the ban list is still there to make sure there isn't a hahahahahaIwin, and sure enough, it takes luck in the rosters to actually win the tournament, because, unlike amnezy, the pairoffs can lead to you losing the entire tournament just because of one pairoff. In eredan, Amnezy is the equivalent to a worldwide tourney, the best of the best, QQing because something that ruins the scope of the game is banned, and you own one, is bad business. There are many ways to play, dropping an arseload of money, digging up a cookie cutter ahahahahahiwin deck is not one of them, and the ban list DOES change.
For the three that are banned (methinks each type one the amnezy) even Admiral is playable, and she'd been banned for awhile.

The only Trophy cards I have qualms with are the ones that are unattainable in any way at this point, mainly Hit By Love. Most of them are hard counters to certain strategies, or buffs/debuffs that fit into many decks.

If one type of deck, if one deck, can win against everything consistently, it shouldn't be in the game, and to avoid it, they only banned the card that made the deck broken. (Lightning mages- thunderstroke=bearable)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Mai 2013, 20:50 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 2
Edit moderation by Zurga : Please use English in this part of the forum.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2