Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 19:03
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Basic tournament
Message Publié : 25 Mai 2013, 19:21 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
So i came back again just to see how things changed again (wtf is wrong with me, why do i try). Not surprised to find out nothing changed at all. I see my post about balance is getting some attention maybe if it was posted in the french forums eraden ppl would actually see it and maybe listen.

I decided not to spend anymore fees and try out these new tournaments to see how they are, thinking maybe with the bans ect it might be a way to earn some good crystals and try and get back into it. Boy was i wrong.

Witchbaldes own the basic tournament so hard its not even funny. I hear sap + lightning pirates rule the standard, though have not played in it myself and then global is ruled by those then can spend large sums on this game and swap out to new meta every time

But for some reason id still like to try and make a deck that can get through basic/ standard just so i can gather some crystals and try a new card here and there and see if this game ever comes in to some state of actually creative play ability not just throw money at me to win.

Sooooo anyone willing to help me out with a deck for basic, id be appreciative, and im not running witchbaldes. I refuse to run op cheese to beat op cheese.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Basic tournament
Message Publié : 25 Mai 2013, 19:32 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Azaram
The Shadow Lady of The Nehant
Ardrakar

3 Dark Fury
3 Hit for hit
2 Favor of the dawn
1 Clumsiness
1 Diversion
1 Assassination
1 Once upon a time

3 Black Chimera
2 Living Dagger
2 Stolen Knife
1 Life devourer

The only thing that can stick it to sap hearts in standard is the ridiculously expensive DK deck.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]